jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Hub Approval

1. jeremejazz profile image60
    jeremejazzposted 4 years ago

Every time I publish a new hub, a message is displayed that my hub is submitted for approval. I read that hubs are automatically published already. Does this also happen to all users in hubpages?

1. Haunty profile image84
      Hauntyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your account has been restricted most likely due to continuous rules violations, hence the need for approval.

2. unknown spy profile image77
      unknown spyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jeremejazz. I've known someone here in HP, just like you, that everytime she publish a new hub, a message "Submitted for Approval" is always displayed. And Haunty is right, this is due to continuos violations on the hubs.
      She just created a new account then..

1. ngureco profile image86
        ngurecoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Creating a new account may not always be the best route to follow. It is better you email staff...

2. jeremejazz profile image60

When will this restriction will be removed? I've been like this for months. Should I consider making a new account?

3. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 4 years ago

I don't know. Maybe ask the HubPages team http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

4. jeremejazz profile image60

thanks

5. 0
    Techno Genomeposted 4 years ago

I've got the same problem here, but my problem has got too far now, non of my Hubs are now visible to viewers. I checked my hubs but there is no problem with the settings. It means logically I don't have any Hubs for now as non of them are being visible, it occurred from last night. I'm just worried as I have applied for AdSense and if my Hubs are being invisible then it may lead into rejection of my AdSense Application. . . . .  . :-(

1. jeremejazz profile image60
      jeremejazzposted 4 years ago in reply to this

how long have you been like this. I mean how come once you're suspended you can't get away.. I don't want to make a new account because I've had a hard time setting this up. maybe the best alternative is to go find another site like hubpages or make your own blog

working