jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Do you Feel any Problem Currently at hubpages?

1. 0
    anylposted 4 years ago

Its amazing that hubpages submit all my articles for review which are 15 months old. Hubpages really give a surprise gift. Now its going like suite101.com. Is anyone getting problem like that?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Google made changes last year which really tightened up content standards, and therefore so did HubPages.  Many thousands of Hubs have been unpublished as needing to be brought into compliance with the new quality standards. 

Reading the site blog and being active in the forum community (you've only posted a few times in more than a year) really helps authors to be proactive and stay informed of site changes.

1. 0
      anylposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks I am trying to revised articles one by one and devoting myself to make error free, appropriate title for content etc.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
        Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Goodluck, I hope you can get your articles up to standard. It can be a shock when something like that happens. I know when an article is unpublished its like, "Noo WHY ME!" I thought about it, and I know all of the rules and standards are here to protect and help us from being eaten by a panda or a penguin. When you get republished meeting the new standards, in time, you might get more visitors than ever! smile