Can I write about Management Topic at hubpages?

1. 0
    anylposted 4 years ago

Recently hubpages recommend to revise all of my articles so my hub score fall down to 48 and I am planning to write about management so Can I write about management at hubpages?

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure if you're asking whether it's okay to write about the topic of management, or whether the site will allow you to publish an article just now.  Hubs about management (tips, styles, how-to, whatever) are certainly acceptable topics.

It appears, based on the wording of your question here, that you are still working on your English skills, as well as perhaps your skills in punctuation and capitalization.  It might be good to make those improvements to the hubs you were requested to revise before trying to publish new hubs that might still have those problems.  Then try publishing new articles, once you've mastered some of those skills.

Don't let this discourage you - scores rise and fall, and yours will increase once you are able to make the needed changes.  Good luck!

1. 0
        anylposted 4 years ago in reply to this

great thanks for suggestion! English is my second language and I am at average level so trying to improve. I am writing for self improvement also. once again thanks for your suggestion