jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Which of my hubs already have links..?

1. writeyourwrongs profile image78
    writeyourwrongsposted 5 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers.
    My deepest apologies for dropping in on you like this, but as I've only been a member since the weekend I thought perhaps a Hubpages veteran might have an answer.
    Before I ask, I have looked through the help pages published by Hubpages but found nothing. (Nothing there? Poor searching capabilities from my end? Who knows...)

Right, the question is: Is there any way on my hub summary of seeing which ones have links to other hubs of mine already and which ones don't? (without manually searching through each that is)

Thanks in advance!

John

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately not.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I don't get the question.

Your hub summary is just a short written description of what the content in the hub is about.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with links? The Hub summary doesn't have links and last time I checked you couldn't put links into a hub summary.

3. writeyourwrongs profile image78

Sorry for my poor level of clarity. I'm referring to the page which shows you a list of all your published hubs (and also highlights problems with them)

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So you're talking about your statistic page? Yes?

If you have hubs which have violations, then you are going to have to travel to each hub to fix them individually.

4. writeyourwrongs profile image78

Yes I'm talking about the statistic page, but it isn't about violations. I'm wondering if there's any way of seeing if I have put a link in any of the hubs I've written without manually clicking on it and looking. Do you understand? I guess I'm tired, hence the lack of clear communication for which I profusely apologise.

I understand. However, HubPages doesn't have any singular command which would be helpful.

You must click "edit" of each hub and determine from there.

5. writeyourwrongs profile image78

No problem. Just thought I may as well ask for future reference. Thanks for your help and patience! Keep writing!
    John

You're welcome. smile

working