monicaelayne profile image 61

What is the most cost effective way to obtain a multiple/single subject credential in California?

Extra info: I have past CBEST and my emergency permit is current, I have passed the CSET: multiple subjects test less than a year ago. I have an Associates degree, a Bachelor's degree, and a Master's degree. Clearly i have been a professional student, and have not been able to work full time to fulfill a teacher preparation program, but I have plenty of experience and would prefer to work at the school and meet this prep work at the same time...thoughts hubbers?

placeholder text for bug in Chrome