jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

According to several news sources including THE HUFFINGTON POST, "actress" Lindsay Lohan has hit rock bottom.   Oh now, really.   Yes, she has totally escalated out of control.     She refuses to undergo rehabilitation for her control substance issues and may face possible arrest.      Her latest endeavor on LIFETIME TV about the life of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton was a near fiasco.

Is she a spoiled prima donna celebrity who believe she is above the law and that nothing will ever happen to her?    Does she believe that she is not the mass person and has undue entitlements and privileges?    What solutions do YOU propose to get this person to get her act together.     Ms. Lohan clearly does not appreciate her God given opportunities.   Doesn't she realize(or cares) that she is one of the VERY, VERY FEW who succeed in a profession where over 50% do not?   What solutions would YOU propose for Ms. Lohan to shape up or do you suggest a slap in the face and the stiffest penality imaginable?   Let discuss!

2. Trish89 profile image83
    Trish89posted 3 years ago

I can't believe it. I figured her doing the lifetime movie was a way to redeem herself and bring her reputation back up, but instead there she is again getting arrested. They need to quit giving her a slap on the hand and treat her like a normal human.

gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

First of all, Ms. Lohan needs a reality check.   Since she is so flagrant in disregarding rules and regulations, she should be SCARED STRAIGHT i.e. put into jail for a while-then maybe she will change.   She is throwing what if left of her career down the toilet.   Many young and upcoming actresses would grab her acting chances.    So unappreciative of the gifts bestowed!  Very unappreciative indeed!

3. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

She's an addict. Unfortunately, not much will change until something tragic happens and she wants to live a new type of life. Even after that, things may go back to "her normal." I hate to be negative but . . . I think something really bad is going to happen. She's on a downhill spiral. I saw it with Michael Jackson, I saw it with Whitney Houston, I saw it with Amy Winehouse, and now I see it with Lindsey Lohan. It's so incredibly sad. God bless her.

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

We might consider hiring Charlie Sheen to mentor her, help her through the difficult times...

gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sure, the blind leading the blind.