jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Will Bill Cosby's Wife Camille leave/divorce him?

1. mosaicman profile image85
    mosaicmanposted 15 months ago

Do you think Bill Cosby's wife will stand by his side despite the eventual findings from the various rape allegations?

I think she will see him as a monster and will never be able to trust him. Therefore she will separate and eventually divorce him.

1. Live to Learn profile image82
      Live to Learnposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I think Bill Cosby's wife has had ample reason to suspect what he is. The fact that so many women have come out shows how long he was active in this behavior. So, the only thing that will make his wife leave him is if she believes she can no longer pretend that it didn't happen or can't pretend that the women were somehow complicit in the outcome.

His wife is old school.

2. MarleneB profile image96
      MarleneBposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I can only speculate, but if she has not left him already, she probably won't leave him. Some women stand by their man through better or worse. She might be thinking he's only human and made bad decisions in life. She might be desensitized by now and figures what the heck, it's out in the open now. Whether she stays or leaves, she's tainted for being married to the man. I'm not her, so I don't know.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 15 months ago

Yup, if she hasn't left him by now, she isn't going to. I'm sure she's had plenty of opportunities to head for the exit door over the past 30 or so years that her husband has been philandering.

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I think there is a tipping point at which when enough public scorn is directed her way she will jump ship and try to save face.  The tipping point could be very remote, she may possibly never reach it, but I think it exists.

3. LongTimeMother profile image99
    LongTimeMotherposted 15 months ago

We have no idea what happened inside their home ... or what kind of psychological power he may hold over her. I'm sure we've all been surprised at one time or another to discover a relationship that looked happy and healthy from the outside was very different to what we'd thought.

I'm just glad I'm not in her shoes.

4. colorfulone profile image90
    colorfuloneposted 15 months ago

I have only read headlines of articles and short descriptions of what has been put on the internet for all the world to see. Bill Cosby is being compared to Bill Clinton now, don't want to read them either.   

I hope Mrs Cosby does the right thing for herself and has all the time she needs to heal. This has to be a very difficult time for her.

1. mosaicman profile image85
      mosaicmanposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Dr. Cosby would be getting off easy if he is getting compared to President Clinton. Mr. Clinton was caught in consent uak sex with one woman and he publicly apologized. Cosby has potentially 35 victims! He has not given any remorse. This is a sad situation.

5. Chriswillman90 profile image90
    Chriswillman90posted 15 months ago

It's really sad if she doesn't given all the evidence against him. Sadly it reminds me of those scorn women who've had to suffer with years of spousal abuse and are afraid to leave. I'm not saying she was abused, but that mentality of fear and ridicule is probably instilled after all those years.