jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Have you seen the TV series Friends? How do you like it? Why?

1. fz0213fz profile image77
    fz0213fzposted 7 years ago

Maybe it is an old-fashioned topic after its ten years' popularity,but I wanna see how come it was so successful,and adored by so many people? Please come in and share your wonderful memories about Friends.

2. webismine profile image61
    webismineposted 7 years ago

I like reality shows, oh it's here in South India.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Friends wasn't a reality show smile

3. Colebabie profile image62
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I think it was successful because you start to care for the characters and what happens to them.

4. sunstreeks profile image83
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

I liked Friends.. It was one of those shows that even though I had already seen every episode at least 3 times, if it was on I could still watch it. I'll still watch Friends re-runs if there is nothing else on.

5. siftlibra profile image61
    siftlibraposted 7 years ago

i don't like it at all!

6. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Friends, a sitcom, was one of the best shows around. It's still on a few times a day on reruns in US. I loved it and still laugh every time I watch it. The charaters were hilarious and the writing was so funny.  Hard not to love a show that makes you laugh til you cry big_smile

7. LondonGirl profile image90
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

I don't like it. It's fake (these people living in massive flats with money to burn, working in cafes) and has a real air of written by committee.

8. lawretta profile image49
    lawrettaposted 7 years ago

The characters that i love the most in the TV series "friends" are Rachael(Jenifer Aniston)and Monica(don't know her real name) they two girls are the most interesting characters to watch.

9. lafenty profile image89
    lafentyposted 7 years ago

I think Friends was a great show.  I own most of the DVDs, so watch it quite often.  It is a show you can watch over and over again. The writing was at a level you don't see in too many shows.