jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

I totally hate my computer!

1. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

So I am itching to get my hands on The Sims 3 but my computer will never run it. It barely handles The Sims 3 (in spite of 2.7 gigahertz and a gig of ram, even!). I feel like I'm going to die if I don't get to play this game! Urhg!

Okay, rant over lol

1. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

So am I as it looks totally awesome smile

2. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
      GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We need to get you a better video card. smile

2. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

I got age of empires for my husband last year for fathers day, its all he wanted....he is still not able to play it...my computer is waaaaay to old. sad

1. Everyday Miracles profile image92
      Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Age of Empires? The original? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! That really is bad!

Susan, all I can say is tongue tongue tongue

TS2 crashes my system terribly. It's really bad. I have a legacy I want to write but I had to trash the last one since everybody lost their faces. It was pretty tragic. No faces, and I take some really kick-butt pictures, too. My graphics card seems to be the only thing that's okay!

How is the game, by the way? I read some terrible reviews and some great reviews. I think I'd be satisfied if my computer wasn't crashing on TS2 (I play it windowed, which helps, but then I'm tempted to get on here at the same time! LOL!)

3. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

Every Day Miracles
       you are having a bad day right... sit down and relax and make yourself a drink, but not in that order,

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I'm playing it right now, I love the freedom smile

5. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

It's not bad so far. Some things I buy keep disappearing and I have to turn off my firewall just to get into the game, but I have it set to turn back on after 15 minutes and the game continues. I do wish that you could go into the places you visit and walk around, like the grocery store and the restaurants. I do like the available houses and the fact you can control your sim at work and can go driving around in your car.

6. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

I would like to see some examples of controlling the sim at work. I follow Jen's sims blog (http://jenba.net/sims2) but she hasn't really covered that aspect of play as of yet. I love the graphics that I'm seeing though! Strange how that seems to also be the number 1 complaint.

Other than the firewall does it run okay? I am considering swapping our power supply and trying the game on this system. Right now all of my HP and Squidoo earnings are going towards a new computer! LOL

7. Spiderift profile image59
    Spideriftposted 7 years ago

What IS your video card anyway? If you don't mind me asking lol. (Also, barely handling...does it crash your computer?)

8. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

Have you messed with the settings? You can probably play it pretty lo rez.

9. 60
    lanlananhanh123posted 7 years ago

We want to share this site to you

simulation credit auto

10. blondepoet profile image81
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

I have just finished playing Halo I made a server I had six guys in my game and wiped the whole lot out, I love my Halo

11. expectus profile image87
    expectusposted 7 years ago

great game, made my character a fat guy that resembles Oliver hardy, I step onto the sidewalk and a kid starts picking on my weight:P haha

I play it on the cheapest quad core cpu q6600, and vid card 8800GT