jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

New Series - Fastforward

1. Ken R. Abell profile image84
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

Saw the first episode of Flashforward Thursday evening.  Well written & well acted, though I thought it moved & jumped too fast, though that may have been on purpose.

Enjoyed it, but am wondering if I commit to following these characters if I am going to get drawn into webs of storylines that'll drive me bonkers.

After all, I keep tuning into Lost & can't wait for the final season, even though I am completely lost.

Any thoughts on Flashforward?

2. Suspect20 profile image81
    Suspect20posted 7 years ago

I thought it was one of the better new series premieres.  I actually liked the fact that it started off fast, hopefully that means the writers have a clear story mapped out for future episodes.  I seem to remember reading it is connected to lost, some of the same writers or something?  It's certainly original and I hope to see interesting things in future episodes.

3. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I'm looking forward to it! It's showing monday night in UK.

4. Luciendasky profile image77
    Luciendaskyposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the information... Have not heard about it until now, but I shall have to check it out big_smile

5. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

It kept my interest for the whole time that it was on...I will keep watching to see how it develops