Who is your favorite Celebrity ?

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (42 posts)
  1. kimkar profile image57
    kimkarposted 13 years ago

Hi all friends. I really love Celebrity life. What they wears, what they eats, fashions clothes and i really love Kim Kardashian and khloe kardashian what's your favorite celebrity ???

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ed Norton if you are talking "actor" type of celebrity.  If you are talking about a real celebrity that matters, I'll go for the Dali Lama.

2. profile image48
      sandy1987posted 13 years agoin reply to this

yzhood, game,ice cube,

3. profile image49
      britney Yposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i tottaly love robert pattinson and kristn stewart they are going out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

4. sheen khan profile image40
      sheen khanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

there is one choice one and only SAlaman Khan  and dont know about hollywood  much . by the way i say East or west SAlman is the best.

5. kim-kardashian profile image59
      kim-kardashianposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I also love Kim kardashian.

6. profile image51
      hub5erposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Robing Williams!  One of the funniest people.

2. profile image0
    jerrylposted 13 years ago

Salma Hayek  enough said.

3. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

Call me boring, but i am really not in to celebs.  Often i find them over rated.  I get tired of seeing the same old faces in the magazines.... I told you i was boring.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
      schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

UUUUUUUUUUmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      well George Carlin cause he's funny as hell but he's passed away

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      UmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmUmmmmmmm
      Ummmmmmmmm i don't know. Some hot stud like
      Ummm Patrick swayze.........oops he's passed away!
      ummmok ok ok
      how about Mario Lopez?
      or um iiiiiiiiii ummmmmm leonard cohen?

Ohhhhhh I KNOWWWWWWW

For sure Michael Buble the singer who sings like Frank Sinatra!!!! ;-) mmmmmmmm yup

2. sofs profile image78
      sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am  with Joy , And  Joy you are not boring
      I am just not into celebrities at all. They are doing their bit to earn their bread and butter,  and so are we,  wonder why people make such a fuss about them......................roll

My dad perhaps , my celebrity!!   He taught me how to live ,to love, to be a good person, to respect... Yep I would love to celebrate his memory!!!

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago
    1. profile image48
      Thisandthatposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Michael Vartan

2. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL Ralwus, seriously... you have too much time on your hands!

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This girl is so funny. Did you see the news video of her telling the story?

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image79

I LUV it!! lmao

5. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I would have to go with Eliza Dushku. I like her background and personality. Not to mention there are other reasons too. lol

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3253738_f260.jpg

6. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 13 years ago

did I mention Kate Beckinsale?

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, at least once. lol

1. profile image0
        mtsi1098posted 13 years agoin reply to this

seems to be invisible now...

7. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Daniel Day Lewis, Matt Damon and Hugh Jackman

Nice.

8. LakeShow T profile image74
    LakeShow Tposted 13 years ago

5-Time NBA Champion and one of the greatest basketball players of all-time, Kobe "Bean" Bryant.

9. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

Celebrity to me translates into "rich and famous for no reason".

I admire plenty of talented people, who would perhaps never refer to themselves as a "celebrity".

Take Clint Eastwood for example, he has spent his whole life acting and then directing. Is he a 'celebrity'? Or is he a 'Celebrated Actor'?

I like Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, Johnny Depp, they are the actors that I 'most celebrate'....

There is nothing to celebrate about Paris Hilton, for example, hence the need to invent this hideous new word. She is a 'celebrity' because she isn't 'celebrated' for any good reason other than having far too much money without having ever needed to work in order to acquire it.

Therefore, I have no favourite 'celebrity', but I do 'celebrate' certain talented individuals within various different fields.

Jack Nicholson I like and the others you mentioned. (xcept Paris H)

10. profile image0
    lambservantposted 13 years ago

I too am not into "celebrities." Celebrities often lead negative lifestyles and are all into themselves. They often live miserable lives underneath the miles and strutting of their stuff. They are very poor role models and their talents are very limited.

I like the term someone used "Celebrated actor." In that vein, Meryl Streep is someone to celebrate. What a brilliant actress.
    Another fave is Anthony Hopkins. Those are my top two.

Others on my list would be Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, Ron Howard, Glen Close, Kevin Costner, Ed Harris to name a few. Quality actors and directors. Their private lives are private and from what I can see, they are very diligent about growing in their craft and show immense creativity.

11. kazemaru2 profile image60
    kazemaru2posted 13 years ago

sean connery he doesn't just look well rounded he also has raw talent

12. Fashion Lover profile image61
    Fashion Loverposted 13 years ago

Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman and Meryl Streep are my favorite celebrities. They are such good people.

13. JohnBarret profile image62
    JohnBarretposted 13 years ago

You can see the beauty by yourself.
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3927431_f248.jpg

The one and only, Aishwarya Rai.

14. giwrgos12 profile image60
    giwrgos12posted 13 years ago

I don't like celebrities very much :S

15. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

I'm not into celebrities, but if Russell Crowe came knocking on my door, he wouldn't be turned away.

16. sim0n30 profile image60
    sim0n30posted 13 years ago

Ive always had a soft spot for Helen Hunt!

17. thirdmillenium profile image61
    thirdmilleniumposted 13 years ago

Right now it is  Obama .Yes Obama, I daresay

18. PierrePierre profile image59
    PierrePierreposted 13 years ago

Justin Bieber

19. s t e l l a profile image57
    s t e l l aposted 13 years ago

James Franco.

20. Cogerson profile image79
    Cogersonposted 13 years ago

Orlando Bloom

21. BritishRock profile image60
    BritishRockposted 13 years ago

Edward Norton

22. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 13 years ago

Hugh Laurie, Sam Elliott, Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Kate Beckinsale, Paz Vega

23. profile image0
    bolt1951posted 13 years ago

Jeramy Irons, Clive Owens, and John Malcovitch and of course Ed Norton and Deniro.

24. bgamall profile image66
    bgamallposted 13 years ago

Stephanie Lynn Nicks.
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/780737.jpg

And she looked even better when she was younger. One of the world's most beautiful women, and smart too.

She would have been a hubber. smile

25. savannahbree10 profile image61
    savannahbree10posted 13 years ago

I like John Malkovich, Ed Norton, Robert DeNiro, John Cusack
    Jim Carrey, Kate Winslet, Kate Hudson, Johnny Depp, Seth Rogan, Zach Galiafanakis

26. celebritie profile image70
    celebritieposted 13 years ago

Jessica Simpson is my favorite, she is fashionable and a billionaire.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)