jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who is your favorite celebrity and why?

1. Shil1978 profile image94
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

Who is your favorite celebrity and why?

2. blondeblogger profile image52
    blondebloggerposted 7 years ago

My favorite celebrities (there's a tie- sorry!) are Betty White and Chelsea Handler.

Why? Because in my book, nothing is sexier than a good sense of humor. Those two woman definitely have that. Plus, they're two of the few that really don't care if they're famous! I'm pretty sure they are both kind of shocked at how relevant they still are.

I have loved Betty since she was on Mama's Family, but the woman I idolize is Rose Nylund. At any rate, I think they're pretty close to being the same thing.

3. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I think one of my absolute favorites if Robert Duvall, the actor. He has always stayed out of the fray in Hollywood.  He plays each role that he takes on to the hilt and becomes the character.  Look at this performances in "The Godfather", "Open Range", "Tender Mercy", and "Lonesome Dove."  Duvall is a great actor and one day will be far more recognized for his ability and craft.  WB

4. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

One of my favourite celebrities is Choi Si won, member of Korean boy band Super Junior and also an actor in dramas such as Oh My Lady http://hubpages.com/hub/Older-Women-You … ian-Dramas . Besides being able to sing and act, he is also a Christian first and foremost. He posts encouraging messages through his Twitter account... smile

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

A puppet and a singer can represent the culture of a great world nation. read more

6. celebritie profile image83
    celebritieposted 7 years ago

My favorite celebrity is Jessica Simpson because she is a billionaire and she is very fashionable.

working