jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Anyone going to see that new facebook move?

1. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

There sure does seem to be a lot of buzz around this new social media movie, the facebok story or whatever. I think I can personally wait for it to be aired on terrestrial TV. I never trust a buzz but I was wondering if other 'real people' are actually excited? (the buzz often seem made up by execs)

1. waynet profile image48
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No...it's not my cup of tea, will watch it when they put it on the box in a few years.....All that's important about this film is what doesn't apply to us, only the owners of Facebook and the billions they've made is the high point of a site like Facebook.

You can bet there will be a true life story film of those miners that were trapped for a few months!!!

Why can't they create more original movies?

2. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I'd have to be paid $100.00 plus have a hot date found for me to watch anything about facecrap,,, I mean facebook. hmm

3. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

it's ok if somebody will treat me and then we eat at Chinese rest. afterwards

4. LSKing profile image85
    LSKingposted 6 years ago

I saw it and loved it!

5. Lifeallstar1 profile image61
    Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago

Great movie! You don't have to be a facebook lover to enjoy this movie. You don't even have to know how facebook works to get into a well written and directed film.