jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am wondering if anyone has any information on alternative treatments for cance

1. Jennifer Ann profile image58
    Jennifer Annposted 7 years ago

I am wondering if anyone has any information on alternative treatments for cancer?

I have been diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer and have been researching alternative treatments. Eg: hyrogen peroxide therapy, wheat grass among some of them. Does anyone have any personal experience with anything that they can recommend/not recommend. I would really appreciate some feedback. I have already had radiotherapy and am on hormone treatment, femarra.

2. beepampered profile image59
    beepamperedposted 7 years ago

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry to hear but there is hope.
    Alternatively, sustainably and effectively, many are joining

http://madebynature.amazonherb.net/

I use Gravizon daily along with the Health pack, Digestazon and Sangre de Drago and I can't my life without the sustainable, natural wheat free, poison free health.

This is from an article published by "Health Sciences Institute". It was forwarded to me by a friend who was doing research after I told her about using Amazon Herbs Graviola & Gravazon for cancer treatment. This article has nothing to do with Amazon Herb Company, other than the fact that Amazon Herb Company has a couple of great Graviola products. :-)

It's a bit long, but it definitely drives the point home.
    best,

3. lex123 profile image64
    lex123posted 7 years ago

I'm sorry to know your health condition.  I have heard that Ayurveda is helpful in treating cancers.

After seeing your question , I searched the web and came to know about this site, where it helped in the treatment of breast cancer patients.

http://www.ayurveda-cancer.org/case3.htm

I don't know anything about them personally. The information I found is just passing on to you.  Hope it will be helpful to you.

4. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about you having cancer. I've written a few hubs about alternative cancer treatment.

I did one on Dr. Lorraine Day who had breast cancer and cured herself naturally. I believe there were at least a couple of people who left comments on that hub that said they personally knew of someone to was also cured using Dr. Day's way.

Another hub I did was about Essiac herbal tea and Rene Caisse.

Also, you mentioned hydrogen peroxide therapy. That's a part of Oxygen therapy. I did a hub on that too.

I didn't do a hub yet on apricot seeds, but I've heard good things about that alternative method too.

Anyway, I hope you get well soon and beat cancer.

5. surfrider profile image60
    surfriderposted 7 years ago

I am sorry to hear about your condition. There is cancer vaccine although it is still classified as experimental stage in U.S.A.

It is also good to raise body temperature. Cancer cell is most active when body temperature is low. This explains why we get fever when we get sick. It is our body mechanism to fight.

Increasing intake of Vitamin D3 may help.

6. peak's profile image72
    peak'sposted 6 years ago

Hey Jennifer, I am sorry to hear about your condition. My brother was diagnosed with bladder cancer last year and a friend recently for breast cancer. Alternative treatments were seeked. My conclusion from the whole situation was that cancer happens when our body immune system breaks down, there is no one method or product to be consumed and you must always have hope and don't panic especially when you have to make decisions. First get your immune system up and cleanse your system. Do get your fresh air, sunshine and exercise gently. Breathe deeply. Then juice and supplement yourself to stay in fighting mode. Get well and God bless!
    ps my brother is cancer free smile

working