jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I love hubpages! But I was wondering if anyone has better luck making money with

1. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

I love hubpages! But I was wondering if anyone has better luck making money with a similar site?

I have looked at many of the other sites, and hubpages seems to be the most user friendly, but I was curious what others have experienced as far as the money aspect goes.

2. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

I think Hubpages is one of the best ! Because their search priority seems to be top 'o the line. The Top in my opinion . There are other blog sites and websites that utilize ads for revenue,The more site you're on the more you can possibly get. I have a tendency to get stretched too thin because of time constraints

3. Spider Girl profile image75
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

I agree with you, Hubpages is a great place to write and people writing here are just so nice, but as far as making money is concerned, i'm a bit unlucky at Hubpages (have just made a few bucks till date with AdSense)!

4. profile image54
    parkavithaiposted 4 years ago

Undoubtedly, Hubpages is the best place to make money online.  But few years ago, I had earned around $300 within a year at Xomba.com through adsense program and moreover I got lot of backlinks (traffic) to my website, blogs, Hubpages articles.  But later on they thrashed my account without any clear clarification.

working