jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

He's Back - Is Vincent D'Onofrio worth the anticipation ?

1. twilanelson profile image61
    twilanelsonposted 5 years ago

Vincent D'Onofrio is back and he is beautiful.  Law and Order Criminal Intent with Vincent D'Onofrio is back, now on Sunday night.  Pure excitement and I know the anticipation will be worth it.

1. K9keystrokes profile image92
      K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No one brings the same interesting spin to the CI team as D'Onofrio! I'm glad he is back as well.

2. Mindtrapz profile image58
      Mindtrapzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If I think it is who I think it is, I believe he has a very disticnt look. I think that regardless if we liek him or not he has a rememerable face(is not a bad actor) so I think he will be here for a while. Now I am going to make a few people mad becuase I do not watch Law and Order. I am more of a First 48 type of guy. But that doesnt mean that Law and Order is not a darn good show. Heck one of my best friends use to be a Law and Order show!

1. Dee aka Nonna profile image85
        Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Vincent D'Onofrio is one of my favorite actors and I am very happy he is back on Criminal Intent.  Jeff Goldblum is a fine actor and he did bring something good to the show, but it wasn't the same, wasn't suppose to be.... would like to have seen D'Onofrio and Goldblum work a case together.... might have been interesting.

2. Matt in Jax profile image80
    Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago

I like Vincent's acting ability and the grittier look he brings to the show. I just wish they wouldn't sometimes write him in cheesy lines. Very CSI: Miami-esque on occasion.

3. twilanelson profile image61
    twilanelsonposted 5 years ago

I watched the newest episode of Law & Order CI last night and it was good.  I loved it.  It's not action filled with fires and bombs it is a mind tease.  It's exciting to see the hidden clues as Detective Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) analyzes the case.  He is seen as crazy and I love understanding why.