jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favorite TV show? I have to choose 2, any Law and Order and House.

1. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite TV show? I have to choose 2, any Law and Order and House.

Actually since there are 3 Law and Orders I actually have 4. And I am very excited that they have created a new one L&O CA.

2. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

Burn Notice. I really do not watch a lot of TV but right now that is the one I dvr.

3. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Maybe it is a guy thing or an intellect thing, But I also prefer Burn notice to any current show but Lie to me runs a close second.

4. megaan19 profile image57
    megaan19posted 7 years ago

Bones would have to be my favorite Tv show.

5. xKumo profile image58
    xKumoposted 7 years ago

I'm also going to have to go with Burn Notice. I really love the structure of that show, and I think all the actors have great chemistry with eachother, making even the would-be flops good episodes.

Before Burn Notice would have to be Lost, but that's over now. Don't even get me started on that, I get sad just thinking about Lost being over. One of the only TV shows I've ever liked.. *sniff*

6. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

I think I am going to have to start watching Burn Notice! Thanks guys..

7. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Good Evening jennshealthstore

I really love a show called "Criminal Minds," the show about FBI profilers who catch serial killers. I enjoy everything about it, from the theme music to the structure of the show, which is clean, tight, and fast-moving.

They cast the right people to play the principals, and I approve of the switch of Joe Mantegna over the other guy who was the team's leader -- who always looked constipated.

8. europewalker profile image77
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

I watch Law &Order SVU, The Good Wife and Brothers & Sisters

9. samboiam profile image58
    samboiamposted 7 years ago

My favorite T.V. show has to be Criminal Minds. Even though, I am pretty fond of N.C.I.S.

10. Literature Fairy profile image79
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

Definitely Criminal Minds! It is the most realistic of many of the crime drama's like CSI ect. The cast rocks, its just an awesome show. And I'm slightly in love with the character of Dr Reid played by Matthew Gray Gubler. smile

Closed to reply

working