jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone seen the movie "W" by Oliver Stone?

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 8 years ago

I just saw it tonight and wanted to trade thoughts. A little disappointed, actually. But Joshn Brolin was brilliant in the title role.

2. 61
    t3chdudeposted 8 years ago

I wanted to see it, but didn't get a chance to.

There's also that new Saw movie that came out recently, so I'm not sure if I should spend my $ to see that instead..How was the comedy? I'm not expecting it to be too funny as it's supposed to have been a serious "documentary" type thing but a good laugh here and there about Bush wouldn't hurt right?

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 8 years ago

If you're choosing between Saw5 and W, I'd say see Saw. W is not a comedy -- which I was hoping it would be. There are a few comedic lines. It's not completely serious and it's not a comedy. Sort of a hybrid. It's not completely "fiction" but it's a "docudrama" so it leaves some stuff up to your imagination in terms of what's real and what's conjecture...

We've lived through almost 8 years of the real thing and it's felt like a movie much of the time!

4. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

Hi there! Are you saying you want to see SawV or W? Confusion reigns here on the hubpages!!!