MOVIE DORK TRIVIA BOARD!!

Jump to Last Post 51-75 of 75 discussions (80 posts)
  1. DJ Funktual profile image75
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

I haven't seen any of those!

2. imadork profile image70
    imadorkposted 15 years ago

good...I was running out

3. imadork profile image70

u pick if u want

4. DJ Funktual profile image75

Ok, man.  i'm going to bed and I'll catch you round the hub.  First lesson to get to 99 is to be active in the forums.   Let everyone know who you are.  Don't post links back to yourself, b/c they will check you out on their own.  Just stay around and get yourself into the community

5. imadork profile image70

Thanks...I had fun.   Goodnight.

6. Refster profile image61
    Refsterposted 15 years ago

How about having this open to everyone so there is a lot of interest and participation?

Oldman-
    Romeo is Bleeding
    Scarlett Letter
    Lost in Space

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Gone with the Wind

7. tristaprez profile image60
    tristaprezposted 15 years ago

Basquiat

8. Cris A profile image60
    Cris Aposted 15 years ago

Harry Potter - the last two

9. DJ Funktual profile image75

OKAY
    WHOM SHALL WE DO TODAY????

i ALSO THINK SOMETHING MORE THAN A TITLE IS TO BE EXPECTED FROM ECH OF US AS WELL.

Soory bout the caps, typo.

Sooo name a title and a quote, piece of trivia , whatever!!

10. DJ Funktual profile image75

Let's do some fun people!

11. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 15 years ago

I'd suggest Christopher Walken (Like Oldman, he seems to turn up in almost everything!)

12. Cris A profile image60

okay, it's walken then Dear Hunter

13. royalblkrose profile image61
    royalblkroseposted 15 years ago

what are you all doing? I was trying to follow the thread... I'm a trivia nerd... my favorite show is "jeopardy!"...

1. Cris A profile image60
      Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

somebody would give an actor's name, then we're supposed to give a movie he appeared until we've named every title...big_smile  Ok, so here's another one by Walken, Catch Me if You Can..

1. sunforged profile image69
        sunforgedposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Pulp fiction  'then i carried this uncomfortable piece of metal....."

Batman Returns

14. Cris A profile image60

Blast from tha Past big_smile

15. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 15 years ago

teh dead zone

16. kerryg profile image84
    kerrygposted 15 years ago

Sleepy Hollow

Sarah, Plain and Tall

17. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 15 years ago

click

18. DJ Funktual profile image75

Pulp Fiction as the guy w/ the watch up his ass!

19. DJ Funktual profile image75

The Addiction ~ as the Pena the vampire!

20. DJ Funktual profile image75

King of New York as Frank White

21. DJ Funktual profile image75

Annie Hall too!

22. DJ Funktual profile image75

The gangster in True Romance who debates Sicilian heritage w/ Dennis Hopper!

23. DJ Funktual profile image75

ummm, hello this is a rapid fire game.

24. Cris A profile image60

can't think of other movies and I don't wanna cheat by checking out his filmography on the net! So do music videos count? He was in Fatboy Slim's Weapon of Choice and Madonna's Bad Girl - cool videos both! i hope these count!  big_smile

25. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 15 years ago

Wedding Crashers as the father of Rachel McAdams' character.

I seem to remember he liked cigars and yachts?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)