Billie Kelpin profile image 90

What family "unknowns" do you wish you knew?

I don't necessarily mean family secrets, but unknown information that you wish you knew.

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Wow, Lone Star, I didn't expect ATLANTIS! See, that's why this is fun and I'm addicted to the questions. I know nothing of Atlantis, but I love being on the Pacific (tee hee).

Michele Travis profile image67

Michele Travis says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

WI? Me too. Born in MIlw. My mom would put down "American" when the nuns asked for nationality and I like to think the whole family was ashamed to have people even THINK they were German because of that man! We all lost a lot of heritage from him.

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Dinosaur parked outside! Cute! Don't you think that's maybe why we write. If someone later one wants to know about us - it's HERE! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your parents so young. If you look to yourself, you'll probably see them there!

LensMan999 profile image65

LensMan999 says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Your father must have loved her very much because what I have realized is that some people won't open the door to the past is because it's very painful for them to do so. I tried ancestry.com for info. and felt I knew a bit more my grandparents.