jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

What are you having for dinner?

1. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

I am about to sign off for the evening and thought before I left I would make some tummies rumble. I am having nacho's and singing Nacho man like Homer Simpson! Just replace nacho man with nacho girl, I wanna be a nacho girl!

So what are you having that might make tummies rumble?

1. realtalker profile image60
      realtalkerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm about to have my favorite! Salmon and rice with a few slices of tomato.
      Trust me, it's an amazing dinner. I think I should write a hub on it!

2. DaniellaWood profile image81
    DaniellaWoodposted 5 years ago

Shepherd's pie and veg! Not so bad for a student ay wink
    ...okay, okay, I confess, I have been living off pasta for the past fortnight, so tonight is a treat. I'll no doubt be back to pasta tomorrow... ahh, to be a starving student *sob sob* haha

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

air and water sad

4. b. Malin profile image60
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

Start off with HOT SOUP...Then as a main dish...Turkey Meat Loaf (no funny faces till you try it). I'm thinking either Fresh Mixed Vegetables or Spanish Rice as a side dish.  Do I eat Meat?  Yes, LOVE a good STEAK when we eat out!

5. sabrinaaq profile image49
    sabrinaaqposted 5 years ago

Sunshine chicken and roasted potatoes!

6. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

It's marinated spicy pork steaks with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables. Supper will be a "eat-when-you-can" affair tonight, though, because everyone's gone out for now, but it will be there when they get back.

7. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago

Whole-wheat spaghetti with broccoli and chicken breast, tossed with fresh herbs, olive oil, and Parmesan.  Mmmmmmm.

8. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

Beer and pretzels

1. mom101 profile image60
      mom101posted 5 years ago in reply to this

9. lakeerieartists profile image80
    lakeerieartistsposted 5 years ago

Yours sounds good Maddie.  I don't know, because I am eating at my mom's.  Won't be as good as what you have.  smile

1. MichelleArakaki profile image60
      MichelleArakakiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's soo cold and i am going to make a chicken macaroni soup. Just perfect for this cold and snowing weather.