unaroused woman - what happened after placebo pill

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (87 posts)
  1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...back at ya!

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy317/mlmvicbc/BATMAN-1.gif

1. the pink umbrella profile image74
      the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wtf is going on

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
        Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think he said a woman's orgasm is just basically up to her.

Actually, WTF is going on?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i'm  trying to get rid of it...without hurting anyone! ha ha!

1. omenwind profile image55
          omenwindposted 13 years agoin reply to this

it's called judgment.

what? did you stop your medication or something? whats called judgement?

wait till you meet the phantasm. you'll find out all about what this thing called 'judgment' is .

omenwind...seriously, what are you talking about. there is no phantasm in my conscience. I seriously want to know what you mean, because you saying your hub is a judgement, completely changes the way i read it. Now im thinking your crazy, can you please clarify?

everything is explained in the hub.

...i read your hub...i don't get it....especially the last part - all in capitals....screaming at me...maybe explain it and i will understand a bit better...otherwise....i'm bringing in batman...LOL!  no harm intended btw....

2. the pink umbrella profile image74

No, but i read the hub. It says only that a woman took a placebo, and had an orgasm where before, she had no libido. Then it goes on to sham those who passed up relationships, and shouldnt have because it was their choice to orgasm with anyone they choose to. But, it was like, mean at the end. I mean, did i read it wrong? Why do you refuse to explain why you wrote it?

2. profile image0
          kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Damn!  just peed my placebo!  lol

you know kimberly, you can orgams with anyone you choose to. Even if they smell like week old lasagnia, and pee on you, if you want to, you can still orgasm....what a load of crap.

1. profile image0

LMFAO

LMFAO

lol  lol  lol  lol

2. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Just found mine, in here, whew!

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3016219_f248.jpg

hey there's a couple more threads that need some help...the original posts are all missing....for some reason...ha ha ha!...and batman's there to help save the day...but...the OP is gone!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o103/downtownmike/fat_people2.jpg

Im going to give up my happieness to make these guys feel better about themselves....because im a nice girl, lmfao

1. profile image0

O-R-G-Y

Your killing me here girl, get ready, we got our work cut out for us!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

2. omenwind profile image55

That's why God gave a strict dietary law in the bible for Israel's men.
        Keep trying.

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What god are you talking about? The imaginary one in your mind. lol lol

How sad... hmm

3. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

ROFLMAO - Thanks Ladies big_smile

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

...okay...you've gone over the top now omenwind...the warrior in me is coming out now....

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae137/liveFit/Logos/Female_Warrior_Dance.gif

5. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Okay, time to line him up in front of the firing squad...

ha ha ha !!!!!......no....he just needs a hug! ...or maybe an orgasm!...that's the problem!...dont' shoot him yet.......

I prefer fire...just like his god would do....

6. Cagsil profile image70

We could always drop him in the pit of despair...

ha ha ha !!!!!

7. Cagsil profile image70

Or, even give this a shot....

Same sorts of attitudes put Jesus on the cross. Way to go.

Like I said before, go re-read your bible dude.

POWER and CONTROL put Jesus on the Cross. WOW!

The world's attitude of hatred towards what he represented put him on a cross. Much like the attitudes you're showing right now towards righteousness. I represent righteousness, which is what he represented. I expected your behavior, as the entire world is in sin.

Jesus in no way represented "righteousness".

If you had read the damn bible, then you would know that Jesus actually THREATENED "righteousness" of the religious rulers of his time.

Get a life.

He didn't rebuke righteousness, he rebuked hypcritical righteousness. Your idea of what you think he represented is a form of righteousness of your own. Your problem is, you prefer your own righteousness, over the one he represented: "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."

Prove that a god exists? Then we'll talk. Otherwise, get a life man.

You cannot prove a god exists, so making claims about one in existence within our reality is beyond not only foolish, but utter nonsense.

And, had you done a little, just a little bit of thinking for yourself and possibly a little bit of research, then you would have know that the bible you read is written by man. And, it wasn't inspired by a god, but by the mystic religious rulers, so as to keep and maintain control of the masses.

So please....

1. hanging out profile image61
                  hanging outposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hahahahaha got ya up against the wall with that one.. your righteousness is a stumblingblock and so you hastily and quickly, prove that God exists..
                  lol
                  what a riot.
                  thats a pretty thin belief you have going and a very small.....................
                  book

lol

there is nothing righteous about expecting a woman to get it on with you even if she dosnt get aroused vy you....give me a break. Only you would find a way to tell others they killed jesus because you cant get a hummer.

when a woman has a god-given ability to summon arousal and orgasm with a man in need like she did with a placebo pill, to the extent of MULTIPLE orgasms in one session, then yeah, it would be a thing of conscience to direct that arousal ability at the man in need. If she does not, that is un-righteousness. That is why the Jews in the bible forced these types of women. Read Deut ch 22. Like I said, you are in error. And definitely not on the side of righteousness.

A woman can play with herself and bring about multiple orgasms. Just like you can play with yourself and achieve the same results.

2. profile image0

Yo, get your facts right i am jewish, once a wife, you also didn't complete a un orthadox and bigot statement about us. 

Does the bible or torah encourage this talk of religious women?  please do not refer to our scriptures as the bible, i care not what testament.

We probably orgasm more than most, well expert, you know, it's a mikvah !!!!

omen, straight up, what possessed you to turn this thread into a religious debate?

I will now not entertain any more of your recruiting, go to a  religious forum, or were you finding it a bit rough? 

clearly you needed your own stage, and I just gave up my seat

hope there's a standing ovation, could or should stay

cause i love the way it hurs

back to my concrete ghetto

out.

I suggest you start fearing God more and read a bible yourself.

What god? There is no god. You're too funny.

1. profile image0

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

What???? how did orgasms turn into a theological conversation?!  Read a bible myself? have you not heard that i read the bible every single night before i go to sleep? Im reading the book of ruth again, my fav. Anyway, your just mad that were not in biblical times, and you cant have power over a woman to rape her whenever you please. Im so sorry that women can choose to be repulsed by you like a fat dead guy, but your just going to have to deal with that, or end up in jail, your choice.

Dude, seriously, release the victem.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/ajithrockscc/TV%20Shows/Women-Behind-Bars.jpg

looks just like ya

oh my

s o r r y
                ribbit

Indeed we're not in biblical times, precisely why Jesus said "The whole world lieth in wickedness." They disposed of him; he was too negative.

Scripture even says in Luke ch 4 that the Devil owns the current world system. You mockers will be rewarded pleasure, don't worry. You deserve every last drop in light of your fate.

What your saying------has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with anything. You wish you had control over women, and thats why your pissed about a woman having an orgasm by "choice" your a sad little man.

Hey Pink,

By all accounts, doctrine two- oppress desire. So, how is that a man is allowed to rape a woman? He isn't suppose desire them. lol

allowed... hmmm again you miss the point or rather the hymen. In jewish culture virgins were sought after for marriage, if a woman was not a virgin there was a good chance she was not going to be married. Therefore when the soon to be husband lay with woman and not just in a r@pe situation, but any consensual or not the family was quick to get on his @ss and make him marry her and if you think that was an easy way out.. you never met a jewish family.

now you're not making any sense...the thread has gone 'weigh' down for me.....later....gater.....i'm startin' to like the devil............................................

devil with a small d is not a proper name.
                  nowhere in the new testament does devil ever had a capital D which would make it a name..
                  ponder that.

8. Cagsil profile image70

I mean you could beat him down...

9. Cagsil profile image70

I would even like to see some other type of things too....

ha ha !  where'd you get these 'emoticons'?

10. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

okay...now this doesn't make any sense...what's god have to do with it?...thought you were ranting about having an orgasm or your woman...or someone....

11. profile image0

Yo, Omen, have you gotten the attention you wanted yet?  Cause just wondering if you  had an estimate as to how long that might take?

I mean, we're down with it, if that dude God's cool too, please advise, looks like your the captain of this dingy.

It's all good, and you aced the hijack by turning this into a thread possessed by omen's or is that blomen?

I never get names right

Be a chum and please get back to us with that estimate

smile

out.

THIS IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT MEN, NEXT TIME YOU SEE THAT LONELY WEIRDO WHO DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. HE WAS AT THE MERCY OF A WOMAN WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE AROUSED WITH A MAN IN NEED.  AND THIS IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT, WOMEN, NEXT TIME YOU SEE THAT MENTAL HOSPITAL OF MEN YOU REJECTED WHEN YOU COULD'VE EASILY CHOSE AROUSAL WITH MEN IN NEED.

I cant believe someone even wrote that. Your a pig, omen.

What a hard heart you have. I know who the evil one is.

Yeah, you spreading untruth. lol

1. profile image0

That's for sure  big_smile

Don't worry, I know what I preach is biblically sound.

Yeah, right. In your own mind.

1. profile image0

Yeah wrong, not thinking clearly, but I could be wrong re; teaching methods given the number of followers, you teach

OK seriously, to another thread and beyond!

out.

a hard heart!!!!!!! im not lying to some guy telling him he turns me on when he dosnt, god, how do i live with myself. Your the one wanting a female slave. So, youd really be okay with someone forceing themselves to have sex with you so that your taken care of sexually? Your a piece of work.

that woman enjoyed her reaction to the fake pill, so I'm sure she could enjoy her reaction to a real man, in need. It's not force in that case.

ok, listen, im taking my witchy attitude down. Im not sure what you are saying. Are you saying that women should fulfill the needs of a man, even if she is unattracted to him? Because, what would she be getting in return? I mean, ok, say a 500 pound guy, and a thin attractive woman.

Now, the same being said, should a man take whatever he can get, like a 500 pound woman with boils all over her?

Because im feeling as though your gearing this towards attractive women.

By the way, you know nothing about me, so as for calling me hard hearted, your way off base. The man i love is in a rehab right now, and i suffered through years of his drug abuse just waiting for the spencer i know to come back to me. Hes lied to me, manipulated me, made me out to be the bad guy, taken all of the money and spent it on drugs when we had no food or diapers, and still i waited with hope that he would get help. So a hard heart...no, i dont think so.

do consider the following near-death experience had by a "sweet" little girl. the things I have told you tonight are serious. here is God showing a "sweet" little girl what he thinks of her:

"Seconds later, I started to float out of my body and go through this weird tunnel of light, like I was on some weird drug or something. I didn't know where I was going but I knew that I couldn't control where I was being sucked to. I couldn't stop or turn or anything. Everything seemed fine.  For a split second I thought I was headed towards heaven but suddenly something happened. I stopped dead, in this tunnel and like a bolt of lightning I started to fall, faster and faster and faster.

I felt like I had literally just dropped vertically and was headed towards this sort of black hole. It was so dark I felt I could cut with with a knife.  Still falling, I began to hear screams, cries, agonizing pain, horrible, horrible laughing and the most putrid smell you could ever imagine, then the blackness turned into fire, and I was falling towards a huge furnace. Fire began to consume me. I started screaming. I didn't know where my sound was going but I knew I was screaming hard. Landing on my back, I suddenly crashed to what seemed like rocks and felt a horrible pain all over my body or whatever this new form was.   

Opening my eyes I suddenly realized I wasn't alone because creatures, things of some sort of distorted form started to grasp at me, one by one they grabbed me and started to drag me towards what seemed like huge black gates. I began kicking and screaming, yelling at the top of my lungs for Allah or Buddha or God...whoever I could remember hearing about in RE class to help me, but still nothing came. I remember one giant creature began to rip at the skin on my back with what seemed like his sharp nails, another began to tear at my hair so hard I felt the urge to throw up. 

Another kicked me down and started standing on my chest laughing, teasing me about personal issues he seemed to know about me. Such as my mother dying at birth, my sister in prison and my friend Gareth driving the car that had killed me. I so remember the smell, it was so vile like rotting flesh and burnt hair. Their raspy laughs and taunts at me were almost drowned out by the roar of the flames around me. I suddenly saw before me people running and screaming, a group of children no younger than 12 years old crying each one being terrorized and literally pulled apart by these malevolent beings. I definitely remember suddenly seeing Gareth, (the guy in the car with me)- he was hung upside down with nails driven into his hands and feet, almost like Jesus on the Cross (i had remembered reading about that in class a few weeks ago) the creatures began whipping him simultaneously, all chanting in a language I really didn't understand. Fire had now consumed what he was nailed to and the flesh on his hands and chest and head had already begun to melt and peel. I looked at his face, he was TERRIFIED!!!! He began crying uncontrollably pleading with them to stop.

My body or soul or whatever you wanna call it suddenly began to burn badly from the fire spread on this ground. I suddenly cried out again 'God please help me'. I suddenly realized that the more I cried out God's name, the more they tried to hurt me, the angrier they got, the more agitated and frustrated they became. 'God please' I finally begged seconds before deciding to give up and suddenly a great
                  suction tore me from their grip and started to carry me back through the tunnel. I suddenly awoke to the sound of a female doctors voice.

I remember her telling me that after 2 hours of resuscitation I had recovered but Gareth had not. Apparently as they were trying to revive him his heart gave way, it just gave up the fight. His time of death had been confirmed half an hour before mine."

pink......there's no sense in trying to talk it out.....come join kimberly and i....it's more fun in hell........bring a costume too......it'll be fun.........we'll invite some ruggedly handsome men......i think we should invite some Aussies.......and if they can't respond to our demands...we'll just kick 'em out and bring in others who are 'up' for it .............yahoo!...........

3. omenwind profile image55

"Are you saying that women should fulfill the needs of a man, even if she is unattracted to him?  a 500 pound guy"

There is a strict dietary law God gave in the bible for those "stupid primitives" so that the men were not obese and disgusting.

...you need to join us too OW...it'll be fun...and it's nice and warm down here...........................................'f the strict dietary laws too....................later......gater.......it's been fun!

12. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

....yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn......

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/mostwantedcamaro/devil.jpg

time to go to hell.........outtahere......awwwwwwww........ooooohhhhh....it's kinda warm down here.......but it's feeling good.....multiple orgasms.........feels good.......too bad for you Omenwhatever!

13. profile image0

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3541694_f520.jpg

14. profile image0

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3362466_f496.jpg

...ahhhhhhh......see you're down here too! ....should be fun!  i'm off to bed...taking off tomorrow to have some fun.......see you later.......and oooooohhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh.....have a great week! ....don't let the fire get too close....or maybe yet....let it get really close.........feel the flame..........keeps you real.........

15. profile image0
    Rainbow Briteposted 13 years ago

I'm usually the last person to be judgmental but this is the worst hub I've ever read and somehow it also lead to the most round about forum post I've ever read with a chain of logic from the author akin to that of a two year old who couldn't have his bottle before bedtime.  Do your research, use complete sentences, don't yell at your readers, and don't make sweeping generalizations.  good nite all, happy orgasms ladies!

16. profile image54
    bjhfootballposted 13 years ago

Or, even give this a shot....

17. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1JdRN5xbH1I/ScsJ-9bugMI/AAAAAAAAA2c/fvOraWK8WM0/s400/obese.jpg

Maybe she will have an orgasm with this poor neglected suffering man  roll

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)