CH-CHING biggest AdSense Day

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (37 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

After bemoaning a slowdown in AdSense rev two days ago, yesterday I beat my record for AdSense smile

$53.42 when converted to US dollars. Now, if only I earnt that every single day with AdSense!

About 98% of that through Hubpages yesterday. Now if only Amazon stats would update!

1. profile image0
      khmohsinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats...smile

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Many thanks, now just for the Xmas rush!

2. emievil profile image67
      emievilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats ryan!

1. profile image0

Many thanks, how are you getting on?

1. emievil profile image67
          emievilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Doing okay. Wish I could say I'm earning the same though big_smile

3. Mikeydoes profile image43
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Teach me your ways! I need to learn backlinking and SEO. I haven't backlinked much, not sure how I want to approach it though.

1. Pcunix profile image90
        Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this
      2. profile image0

My hubpage 'My Hubpages AdSense And Amazon Earnings Disclosed' will tell you all that I can tell you.

4. Blogging Erika profile image66
      Blogging Erikaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sweet! Congratulations, that's really awesome!

5. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Ryan. Welcome to the Club. smile

6. nikmaya62 profile image60
      nikmaya62posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrat... I hope I can do it like you.

7. profile image0
      andycoolposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations Ryan... let's celebrate your success! I'm your no. 1 fan and I've got my all inspirations to join HP only from you, yes I mean it! You're my real guru! I wish to see myself where you're today! But it will take time and you'll touch the sky by that time!  I follow you closely and I know nobody is more dedicated than you here on the HubPages!

2. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

Update damn Amazon! want to know monthly total and rate - its eating at me.

Congrats on big adsense day - looks like 100/day is in the cards come Christmas traffic

1. profile image0

I know, I am sure that they do it for laughs. They are probably sitting around laughing at the internets frustration, once they get bored they will press 'publish'.

1. rmr profile image68
        rmrposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is the first time I've noticed it on a Friday. It seems like the last few weeks, they've been slow to update on Tuesdays.

3. profile image0
    askpowersposted 13 years ago

wow.. cool,
    congratulations dear smile

best of luck smile

4. sunforged profile image70

mine just updated 10;42 am est

1. profile image0

Yep mine too, just scraped $1500 in Hubpages earnings in total.

About 12 items yet to ship which will go onto the stats for next month, which gives me a good little head start.

October target $2000! Hope that Amazon showed what you wanted it to Sunforged, although it never does satisfy an optimist!

5. sunforged profile image70

Thats what happened last month for me resulting in a  quick boost into the higher commish brackets

6. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

My 3 biggest Adsense days ever were 70.59 (09/27/2005) , 71.94 (09/14/2009) and 76.43 (07/17/2003) .  I included the dates so you can see how rare these are; it's usually half that or less.

I would LOVE to even come close to that on average.  Now, it's not unusual for me to make that much overall - Adsense plus everything else, but even breaking 50 is a fairly unusually event for me.

Those are from my main site, of course. I didn't even start here til this year and only have about $40.00 so far.

7. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 13 years ago

Nice one Ryan!  I've earned about £30 (approx $45) on Adsense for the whole of September.  But it beats August by over £10. 

Amazon earnings are starting to go up for me as well - I might even make the 6.5% tier next month!

8. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Congrats Ryankett! You deserve it!

You are both good in terms of adsense and amazon!

9. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Jolly good! now just imagine 100 english pounds every single day....now that is something to aim for...one step at a time of course!

10. vodkababes profile image60
    vodkababesposted 13 years ago

well iv just joined adsence and thought i would give it ago i cant belive how much you are all earning wow,how much writing you all doing to earn that amount of money?does it matter what you write about? one more thing your estimated earnings is that what your earnings are so far its still abit confusing to me thank you .

1. Pcunix profile image90
      Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I can't speak for Ryan, but I have been writing appx 1 post per day sine the early 1990's.

Yes, estimated means that it is subject to audit and adjustment.  The difference usually isn't much.

11. Ms Chievous profile image67
    Ms Chievousposted 13 years ago

That's awesome Ryan.  I wondered if anyone ever made that much in a day.

12. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

Well Done Ry, my adsense earnings went up also and my best hub's traffic has already improved by 300 views since the other day, maybe some event was going on which kept people from shopping online!

13. vodkababes profile image60
    vodkababesposted 13 years ago

well that means ive made a wopping 3.89 as that what it says my estimated earnings are thank you

14. geargirl113 profile image61
    geargirl113posted 13 years ago

That is some amazing numbers. Congrats!

15. liljen23 profile image74
    liljen23posted 13 years ago

Wow, congrats Ryan.. Great earnings.. Keep it up.. smile

16. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 13 years ago

Congrats, ryan! I am making payout every month now with AdSense, but have a ways to go yet for a $50+ day! That is a tribute to all your hard work wink

1. profile image0

I wish that I was making $50 per day RedElf!

My average for the month stood at $37.50, so getting there, but not quite.

1. Lily Rose profile image85
        Lily Roseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As always, Ryan, you're an inspiration - congrats!

You're wishing for $50 a day and I'm averaging $5.50 a day - even so, I did have my best AdSense month yet, about $167.  I didn't break any Amazon record, but ended the month at just over $100.  I'm hoping to see things at least double for the holidays...

17. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Currently getting $35 a day or there abouts from Adsense and separating the earnings from my websites and hubpages I'd say that I get around on average $10 - $15 a day from Hubpages, so I can see the increase and will be writing more pages on the top topics that are doing well, maybe more in depth content!

18. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 13 years ago

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

19. MyMastiffPuppies profile image59
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 13 years ago

That is awesome! So I can keep the faith that there is light at end of the tunnel. Congrats!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)