Some people's mortgages were sold (pledged) multiple times.

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (15 posts)
  1. bgamall profile image66
    bgamallposted 13 years ago

You don't think the banksters are scamming sob's? They have been caught selling mortgages multiple times. You could pay your mortgage to a servicing company who has no idea where your note is. They may never relieve your lien even if you pay off your house and if you are now current. http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2 … gages.html

The original notes are gone. They just noted stuff and make up a note to foreclose. 

Walk away from these scamsters. This isn't legal advice, but enough is enough!

1. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

bgamall, we got exactly what we asked for;

lie-ing through our teeth to buy a 250,000 house on a 10 cent income

flipping houses with abandon, don’t care about interest and payment not going to stay in it..! Just rip the next guy.

if we want something, just go buy it, don't sweat it, we can delay payments for up to a year!  Just pay the mortgage next month, right? It was the I want  it now syndrome.

People buying s...t houses for 500,000 that are not worth 70,000 and saying,  we can afford that.

allowing appraisers to rip us off on price and realtors to talk us into anything, because we had to have it.

we all want to look good, say we own property, show off the toys.....

well... look how we all look now brother!

we should all take a bow, we got what we deserved. The crooks saw a naive nation of people asleep, just paying blindly, and they ran with it before we woke up!...and now-  we want to cry about it?

we are all a day late and a dollar short!   It's our own un-doing, that got us here.

bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Dutch, it was a bank scam. The victims of the scam made out great until the scam ended. You aren't thinking right about the scam. Underwriters jobs were to keep people from buying too much house until they were no longer needed in this ponzi bubble event. And it was planned, as I wrote about in a hub, way back in 1998 and implemented in 2004. It was a planned and premeditated scam.

BG  I guess maybe I am in many ways here, but I feel we all gave them the openings they needed, I am not saying you are wrong at all, I am saying we all helped it along. I do see the scam, yes.

I do understand they bypassed the Underwriters. Just went with the paper, no mater how it was filled out.

Yes, Dutch, the scam was set up by the banksters and mainstreet did the speculating. But in other cases, the banksters set it up and did their own speculating. They drove oil to 145 per barrel. They drove food goods up in 2007 and west Africans starved.

They are evil Dutch. They set the housing ponzi up to get us to drive the prices up for them.

2. Diane Inside profile image72
      Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey bg, I'm sorry what are you suggesting people to do here?

Hi Diane, warn people with mortgages to find out who their note holder is. If they cannot be located you have to be concerned that the lien on your house will take years to remove, possibly, once the house is paid for. I don't think people should have mortgages when this scamming is going on. Here is a site to use to find out about your mortgage note: http://action.seiu.org/page/speakout/wheresthenote

1. Diane Inside profile image72

What if the bank can't produce the note, what does that mean for the homeowner?

Just curious cause my sister is having this same kind of trouble, she said her mortgage has been moved to three different banks so far and she said the last bank has yet to send her any paperwork.

2. dutchman1951 profile image61

Mine to BG, I just found mine it is in the hands of Evergreen Mortgage in Florida?

my Original Loan and closing was with Regent Bank here in nashville localy?????

we bought small, 1400 sq feet 1 car garage, postage stamp yard, keep it simple. getting close to retirment now; mine is a VA 30 yr. fixed @ 5.8% , not sure now what to do? hmmm....

how did you find it dutchman?

went to my original closing papers, deed of trust ,it had the original note holder, the bank listed there, I called the banks 24 hour service line and asked to discuss my note, they of course did not have it, i asked for a
              Supervisor and she told me it had been sold to Evergreen and thats all they knew and I should have already have known it! She gave me the account # after I verified all my info with her.

I asked her to spell out the banks name that had it and she did and I went on line to find them. I had the va loan #  my loan # and gave them to the Evergreen customer service rep and he crossed reffrenced it, and we went over the note, thats is all he was allowed to discuss which was not much!

I found out it is a large lending Corporation that speculates in real Estate, has Home office in Florida. It buys up blocks of Mortages good and bad in a mix and speculates on the worth of the purchased block of paper.

he appologised for the lack of info and is sending me the complete brochure, with all the info on my loan, via mail to the house. said it would be 4 days to get it.

well the way I understand it they still have to produce the note that has your signature on it. So be sure it does.

2. bgamall profile image66

Someone, Evergreen or whoever needs to produce the original note. If they can't you could consult a lawyer. Problem again is that once the house is paid off, it is possible that the lien may be stuck on your house and who knows for how long. sad

2. starme77 profile image75
    starme77posted 13 years ago

check out this link - this is an attorney friend of mine in Florida talkin about banks stealing homes - check it out - http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/14/thedc … der-fraud/

Nice, and another resource is http://foreclosurehamlet.org for specific needs and state laws, etc.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)