Does Anybody Listen?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (24 posts)
  1. marty1968 profile image59
    marty1968posted 13 years ago

What is it gonna take to let people know that we are running out of time? Jesus is saddling up His horses to ride in on Clouds of Glory to round up His Curch. We as Christians are His Church. No matter how much we are belittled or persecuted for spreading the Gospel, we must not let the enemy win so many battles. We know who will win the war but we must fight to stay strong in His word. Satan is trying harder now than he ever has because he knows that his time is short.

Give me your thoughts. Be nice!!!!

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are absolutely correct....

The problem is ????

Kinda like doing an Algebra or Trig equation ..

Don't matter much if ya write down the right answer at the bottom of the page.

It is how did you reach that conclusion that most people is looking at.

Ya got the right answer!   It is coming  "Soon"   But the process in which ya come to your answer doesn't add up for some of the people that is trying to figure it out with ya.

Prophesy has ALL been fulfilled but the last trumpet and vial.

If prophesy was taught as it is written instead of having 1000s of interpretations to choose from??   People would agree.   It has all been written.   We know what has already happened and we know what to expect next.

That would help a lot !!!

2. Mikeydoes profile image44
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know much about faith or about yours in particular, but I will say I'm not worried about Satan or God. There is no battle to win here, and I do believe faith is great. It does not bother me what you do with your time, if you choose the path of God, I have no reason or right to tell you to do something else, or to stop.

Preach on brotha!

take a look at this hub about an elderly black woman

http://hubpages.com/hub/An-Atheists-Exp … h-Religion

3. Woman Of Courage profile image60
      Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree, Yes Satan is trying harder than ever before. God is requiring for us to share the gospel to those who will listen.

4. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

if by the prophecy alone you are thinking of this as its comming, then in truth we are out of time!

but the fight against satan is Gods alone, God will crush the head, not us.
      so, concentrate on the one true point. God, die daily, walk into faith from your faith. and the rest is taken care of for us. No fear, no satan, just walk to Him. We have that promise least we forget it.

5. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ironic. roll

6. profile image49
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you are wrong; Jesus did not prefer to ride a horse. He was offered a horse as a gift in Nesibus to ride while he was heading towards India alongwith Mary his mother and his trusted friends after when he survived a cursed death on Cross; but Jesus preferred going on foot.

7. profile image49

Are you a war monger?

8. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I often hear these type of paranoid delusions being yelled out on the streets by some religious fanatic standing on a soapbox who has nothing better to do with their time.

9. profile image49

While Jesus lived in Judea he had no horses to saddle up before or after the incident of Crucifixion; later when he migrated to India and died there a natural and peaceful death; he went to heaven. Heaven is spiritual abode; no horses there.

It is making a story "Jesus is saddling up His horses"  having no reality in it.

1. skipper112 profile image60
        skipper112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Get off your ILLINFORMED BULL DUST paar Jesus never ever went to India. why do you hate Jesus so much.??
        Why do you always insult and lie about Jesus?
        As your insults about Jesus CANNOT BE PROVEN by any rational means, just stop your attacks on Jesus.
        Why do you hate Jesus?
        Why do you tell UNIFORMED and UNTRUE so called 'fact's', about Jesus?
        You only EXIST to HATE and ATTACK Jesus paar, so do not tell me that you love Jesus, because your ATTACKS on Jesus are HATEFULL never loveing?
        May The Lord Jesus Christ fogive you for attacking him.

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Whatever happens to our species…, no entity will care.

3. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

A seed does what it does

Caring has nothing to do with it.

Caring happens ...   whether the seed is aware or not.

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

good answer Jerami, very well said.

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I Am No G-d D-mn Seed!!!

I am a human being.

Name calling is not allowed here.

Don’t do it again.

1. Jeff Berndt profile image73
        Jeff Berndtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are you channeling the Elephant Man? smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
          paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL

4. Jerami profile image59

It is kinda hard to listen diligently while we are thinking of what to say next.

So  Yea.    I like to think that people are listening.

Who they are ???   We may never know?

More than likely ....   Them that do hear    ...       aren't talking much.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh but they are!
      Because them that do hear are fixed on spreading the Gospel with the warning that He's coming back!   The same Gospel that John the Baptist preached------REPENT YE, for the Kingdom is at hand!

And it's timely, no matter if it happens tomorrow or 50 years from now or whenever......

Someone once told me how her church pastor convinced several of the congregation that Jesus was coming back at a specific date and time.   The people sold their belongings and waited.  The date and time passed.......
      She shook her head as if in disappointment and confusion.
      I looked at her and reminded her that the Lord comes back for someone every day.   Every day, someone (actually, many) dies.  And while I believe there is a day coming, a specific day when Jesus will split the eastern sky with His glorious presence and time will stand still, I also know that each of us must set our hearts and minds on being individually ready for the last day of our lives, whether it happens before the "rapture" or at that great day.

5. TheOneWhoKnows profile image56
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 13 years ago

It will happen when we at least expect.
    I know that it will not happen in 2012, because Facebook said so :-))

6. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

well time is short?..how short?..

7. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

Ummm, what?

8. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

I would have sworn I saw him on a camel once...

9. Jerami profile image59

marty1968 wrote
       What is it gonna take to let people know that we are running out of time?
    - - - - - -

ME ....It doesn't seem as though anyone has time to listen!
    =========================================================
    marty1968 wrote
       Jesus is saddling up His horses to ride in on Clouds of Glory to round up His Church.
    - - - - - - -

He did that a long long time ago.  The Church that you speak of was 144000 Hebrews (exclusively)   Rev. 7:4  Thur 7:8.
       These were said to have been redeemed from among man.

Daniel 12:1  Daniel was told that; "The Children of THY  PEOPLE"  Shall be delivered  AND  many that are in the grave.
       This does not speak of a man made religious organization. 
    =============================================================================================   

marty1968 wrote
      We as Christians are His Church. No matter how much we are belittled or persecuted for spreading the Gospel, we must not let the enemy win so many battles. We know who will win the war but we must fight to stay strong in His word. Satan is trying harder now than he ever has because he knows that his time is short.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Satan was given a short season to gather together the kings of the earth to battle after he is released out of the bottomless pit after the 1000 years.

Yes time "IS" getting short cause that short season is almost over.  The Kings of the earth have their battle plans ready!

Anyone that really studies the prophesy as written; will see that they have ALL been fulfilled except for the 7th trumpet and 7th vial
       They will be fulfilled when the trouble in the middle east comes to pass.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)