Falling in Love

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Sher Lessons profile image59
    Sher Lessonsposted 13 years ago

How did you meet your soul mate?

1. LeXiHuRtZ profile image61
      LeXiHuRtZposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hanging out with a friend playing pool my friend happened to be his uncle needless to say hid uncle didnt see e as a friend and wasnt happy about me and my now husband relationship

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

How did you meet your soul mate? I have loved 3 women in my life, deeply enough to see them as a soul mate, however, I've neither of them, as of this posting.

1. Brad Schmidt profile image55
      Brad Schmidtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

In a Universe as HUGE as ours ,I believe there could  be multitudes of (soul mates).
      I can imagine whole tribes of soul mates .....All linked by heart and soul,As we travel through this life we are very lucky to find any of them at all!
      As to who we end up with in the end??? Who Knows what other things in our lives cause us to take different paths.......However every connection is a blessing indeed!

2. Sher Lessons profile image59
      Sher Lessonsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. I don't know if I believe in that term anymore but my partner/husband and I met when I was 17.  Then many years later when I was 28 we got back in touch on the computer.  We talked for a year online and that's when we fell in love.

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. And, I'm glad you found someone. wink smile

1. profile image53
          michaelsanchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I saw her for the fist time in the street and fell in love with her. I don't there is something in her that makes me love her unconditionally.
          http://plaqueattackreview.com/

2. Angela Nielsen profile image57
        Angela Nielsenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Everything will put into place when you'll not to fast track the moments. Falling in love takes time.

3. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Each women I have had a romantic relationship with, has enhance my soul in some way and vice versa. I'm looking for one who could enhance my soul the most right now.

Its way too much pressure to have a person as your soul mate and many others want to take your soul. Millions of things make up a soul and its important  to share with as many people you can, and I mean not just romantic types,

4. Hotplate profile image60
      Hotplateposted 13 years ago

I told her that I was being treated for a situation that my ex gave me, and she still went down on me.  That's love.

1. profile image0
        Home Girlposted 13 years ago

I thought I did. It was a grand illusion.

2. Hotplate profile image60
        Hotplateposted 13 years ago

Ahh...Smoke and mirrors can be very tricky if done right.

3. Joy56 profile image66
        Joy56posted 13 years ago

I met my soul mate when i was 14... we both were and we married at 17 still together 36 years later.  He drives me mad, but i worry if he is five minutes late home from work. Aw is that not cute......

1. sofs profile image76
          sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

real cute smile Joy as cute as you!

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/61272
          http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/61256
          http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/59166#post1319193

here are the recent discussions on soulmates why have another thread for this .. you have older versions too look up soul mates smile

4. Pearldiver profile image68
        Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

If You Look Closely... You will notice that the spammer above you opened this thread up again Sofs. The spam has been reported...

1. sofs profile image76
          sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I reported him myself and thought I would let folks here know that these are topics that have been discussed and we could pull out those threads if we needed fresh discussion... thanx PD

1. Pearldiver profile image68
            Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My pleasure... take care.. enjoy the holidays

5. matherese profile image62
        mathereseposted 13 years ago

Someone I know met their soul mate while shopping in TESCO. I am going to meet my soul mate in 2011 the scinderela way!

6. BobbiRant profile image60
        BobbiRantposted 13 years ago

I don't look at anyone as my 'soul mate' I think that term has simply become a catch all phrase.  But my present husband and I met in a chat room 12 years ago, I just see us as two people who love each other, respect each other as individuals but with enough in common that it works well for us.

7. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

I may have met my soul mate a few times in my life...but they just wanted to mate......roll

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)