Is mind control really used in the underground military forces?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Multimanposted 13 years ago

I wear aluminum foil under my hat so I don't know.

1. Mikeydoes profile image44
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Brainwashing..

1. profile image0
        Multimanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nope just keeping the microwaves out.

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
      Shahid Bukhariposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There is no such think as Mind Control ... its just a Logical awareness, of the anticipated actions or reactions.

I don't think, the ignorant ones ... forming the various military commands, are unaware of human responses in war situations ...

1. profile image0
        Multimanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Shahid,
        The North Koreans started with what was called Brain Washing, and it worked well enough that we had troops that chose to stay in North Korea.  The Russians used microwaves (really!) and were able to produce voices that appeared to come from inside a persons own head, and were not heard by others and could be used to convince some one they were going insane.  Our own CIA experimented on our own citizens using drugs to achieve the same purpose.

1. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
          Shahid Bukhariposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Multiman

Let me tell you a story, my own, I hope you will enjoy it ... it may give you a broader perspective of things, as they really are ...

When ... what you call  Secret Agencies; ours, yours, theirs ... enforcing Political Agendas of their Communist, Capitalist, Colonialist, Economists, and Islamist Masters ... had "made sure" that I, for my outspoken Islamic views about their Warrings, against peaceful people of the world ... " am never able to do any gainful business with anyone in the so called Free world " in my life  ...

I grabbed an opportunity, when one came along, and went to North Korea ... and signed, a favorable Fisheries Joint Venture Agreement with the North Koreans ... It was in days, when Kim il Sung was alive ...

I signed the Agreement, with the North Koreans ... just to prove my point of view ... therefore, for the heck of it ... not in supporting, the North Koreans Political or military views ... and this is not an apology ... for, it would have been far easier, and most gainful for me, to join their nefarious brand of Communism ... and make a fast buck,had I been looking for raking in easy bucks, than signing, a moderately gainful business agreement ...

I negotiated carefully ... imagine my position in my own country as the one, who got away ... thus, a suspect, in the "Free" world's list of Communists and anti semitics .... and,  facing a hostile group on the Negotiating table, with as many as a dozen  "tails" following me in Pyongyang, and Hamhung, watching and noting my every move, and action ...

Ironically ... I was wearing a US Marines jacket, I had bought from the second hand clothes market for perhaps $10, in Karachi, to fight off N. Korea's minus 40 C winter temperatures, it was January ... perhaps the year was 1982 ... 

Anyway  ... the North Koreans considered me an American Imperialists Agent, while the American CIA back home, in Pakistan, docketed me as a North Korean, or a Communist Rat or Mole, whatever they call it ... vis a vis the North Koreans, who thought, I was an Imperialists Agent !

I will have to scour Wikileaks for the related dispatches ... but don't think its worthwhile, or necessary.

Anyway ... I was fully aware of my responsibilities, as a Muslim and a Pakistani ...  so also of theirs, and their adversaries combined designs ...

Thus, I knew my responsibility ...  to ensure that the Agreement does not disturb Peace, and stability of my country ... Pakistan, vis a vis these other Agencies and their agendas ... and not compromising the peace of South Asian region, within the interests of world Peace ...  while negotiating and signing the Agreement ...

I did it successfully... singlehandedly ... Alhamdolillah, meaning, All Praises belong to Allah.

For I had ensured, that The Agreement, never creates, what are law and order, or Security problems and threats to local, regional or world peace...

In, that my Action was in order to tell all these
          Invisible Microwaves totting, and microphone planting, cloak and dagger,  distance Cameras and other stuff wielding Agencies, that:

"I am not 'hearing' or 'seeing' things ... they would want me to believe, I am seeing, or hearing ... thus, to believe that I am being assailed by "hidden forces of fate, or that I am nuts etc.. 

I had signed the Fisheries Agreements ... To tell them, that I am OK, that I fully understand their plans, and can get around, despite all their combined military mights, technologies, the James Bond Stuff based opposition, and bio-war faring, and much more ... single handedly, unassisted, and successfully, in countering all their plans.

Motto of the Story ...
          What you say, as Microwaves assisted 'suggestions'  and other gimmicks, have variously been the tools of this nefarious trade of Intelligence ... since 10000 B.C., perhaps longer ... the only differences is, Technology ... now they play their games by deploying high Technology.

What is most Important to note,
          "Is the Truth ... That if what you Believe in, Is The Truth ... all of them combined, cannot do a thing that can go against you ... For Truth is the most Powerful "entity" in the Universe, since, its been around for much longer than 10000 B.C. and is still succeeding ... against Planned fallacies." Therefore, there must be some Truth in what I am saying.

Be careful, be moderate, in your thinkings and Actions, Believe correctly ... and things will work out ... leave these Microwaves and Microphones and Micro cameras totters to do their thing, its their livelihood ... Make yours the Service of Truth.

Its cost

2. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 13 years ago

Totally unrelated, but in some research I was doing lately for an article, I came across something weird. I didn't pursue it because it was outside the scope of my article, so don't anyone laugh at me for what I'm about to share.

Okay you all know Hermes? The Greek messenger god, Zeus' go-boy? Well, he carries a kerukion or herald's staff which is undoubtedly mispelled there. It is basically the staff of the messenger, later misunderstood and it became the symbol for the medical industry in the US - two snakes wound about a staff with wings at the top.

There's much I could say here, but it would be totally OT so I'll just get to the point.

Somebody (again I didn't pursue it and won't go searching now, if anyone is interested they can look it up for themselves and find it I'm sure. But my point is I don't recall if that somebody was a scientist, archaeologist, anthropologist or other.) But whatever he was, is, he recreated a kerukion in what he felt through his research should be the proper form, (there is some debate since the form varied over years and locations.)

Why he did this is another subject, which we shan't get into here, but what he accidentally discovered (supposedly) was that as he handled the finished product in different ways, his mother was affected. I believe it was tones going off in her head or some such.

It was right about then that I hit the backspace key, lol.

The true origins and use of the kerukion is debated and not fully known or understood. We believe it is from the preclassical era, in fact there is some evidence which suggests Hermes could predate hellenic greece by as much as 3000 years or so. Noone's sure. Wherever he came from, he brought the kerukion with him.

Hermes is heavily involved with leading the recently deceased into Hades, and with certain festivals, which leads to a theory that the kerukion functioned (or was supposed to function) as some sort of tool for assigning the dead to the grave, and possibly releasing them at the appropriate times of the year.

But this article was suggesting it was actually a very ancient mind-control tool.

3. Idude607 profile image60
    Idude607posted 13 years ago

You bet they do! The very first thing they do is cut your hair in the military, by doing so, takes away individuality. They then make you get up early, bark orders at you, feed you a fixed amount. Endless push ups and runs, wear your body out. Rinse, lather, repeat.... A broken mind is ripe for mind control!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)