Natural Cure to Cancer - What are the alternative cancer cures?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)
  1. Cebosky profile image60
    Ceboskyposted 13 years ago

Let's discuss the various alternative cancer cures and how far they prove to effective in curing cancer. Or do they actually work? Let's begin.

1. alopes profile image60
      alopesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The cancer is caused based in the patient life. If you live in a city with a lot of fabrics and inhale a lot of gases, the probability of having cancer is bigger.

Some people after getting a cancer moved to a pollution free zone. And they got better some months after.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

if only it was that easy to move and get better.....

1. recommend1 profile image59
          recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi SOH !!

I undrestand your repsonse to that - but the half truth in it is that it seems to be modern life that causes the high rate of cancer.

...i get that...look at my response below....purrrr.....  lol

2. h.a.borcich profile image60
      h.a.borcichposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Every day our bodies fight the cell mutations which produce a cancer. We are all 2 mutations away from cancer.
        When our bodies fail to prevent cancer there are many factors. Exposure to carcinogens in the water/air/food, chronic inflamation, nutritional deficiencies, and genetic predisposition. Early detection is key.
        Of all the "natural remedies" I have explored to cure cancer, only one avenue seems to prove true. Starve the cancer of sugar and alter the ph to suffocate it.
        I was diagnosed with advanced cancer and after all the surgical and chemo treatments, I was told it spread to my bones. With the assistance of a naturopath I cut out sugars and altered my ph through diet and supplements. Within a few months the metastatic spread could not be detected.
      Be careful of "miracle cures" - most are just scams preying on the scared newly diagnosed and desperate. MD Anderson has info on their testing of alternative treatments readily available on their website.
        Be well smile

3. profile image51
      ForYourInfoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The question of curing comes when the disease has already attacked.

I pray that nobody gets attacked by it.

I heard that in the space there is a possibility of finding the medicine which can cure cancer.

I think it got to be prevented that no one gets attacked by it.

I have read that avocado lowers down the chances of cancer.
      Stay well.

2. LesleesBits profile image84
    LesleesBitsposted 13 years ago

I think you need to consider environmental causes. Also things like your vitamin D3 levels. My mom died at age 36 from cancer and I was diagnosed at age 48. yet I do not have the gene. I think it is what I have been eating and what I have been exposed to. also eating broccosprouts which have a HUGE antioxidant capability is advised

3. recommend1 profile image59
    recommend1posted 13 years ago

I think that natural ways to reduce exposure to any desease is always a good idea - however promoting the idea of natural remedies as a 'cure' for cancer is dangerous in the extreme.

The first response to cancer is your doctor and the limited options he can give you.  If he has no real answer then anything else - maybe.

...i luv you!....lol

4. melpor profile image91
    melporposted 13 years ago

SomewayOuttaHere, there is really no natural cure for cancer once you have it. The best cure for cancer is to get regular medical checkups to detect any signs of cancer as early as possible. If some cancers are caught early the chances of curing them by using known treatments is pretty high. For example, cancer of the colon is very curable if caught early this is why it is important to get regular screening for colon cancer starting at the age of 50. Cancer is a fact of life. It occurs almost everyday in our body due to mutation of our DNA in the cells by radiation and chemicals that our body are exposed to on a daily  bases, but fortunately our body stops them naturally before they become full blown and unfortunately a few will survive to become full blown cancer.

1. canadawest99 profile image60
      canadawest99posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Imagine that, I just wrote 12 hubs on this very topic.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Top-10-Ways-To-Fight-Cancer

1. melpor profile image91
        melporposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Canadawest99.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61

..i agree Melpor....early detection is key...some cancers are silent buggers and are not easily detected....ovarian cancer is really sneaky unfortunately and it's a killer....

CW99 - I wrote 16 hubs - about the battle and there are more to come when i'm up for it.  .  I'll check your hubs out later...i have to be in the right mood...but i will look....

5. Freda Raffeal profile image59
    Freda Raffealposted 12 years ago

I came across some reports which indicate oxygen deficiency in the blood to be the major reason for development of cancerous cells. There have been a lot of discussions on natural cures to cancer, but its always best to seek doctor's help.

1. melpor profile image91
      melporposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Freda, it is the other way around. Oxygen causes cancerous growth. That is why one way to stop cancerous growth is deactivate the chemicals that promote blood vessel growth to tumors because cancer cells need a lot more nutrients than normal cells to survive. Once the blood supply is cut off  they eventually die from lack of nutrients.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)