The facts about islam and its hatred for Israel.

Jump to Last Post 51-64 of 64 discussions (411 posts)
  1. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

YET ANOTHER THREAD THAT NEEDS TO DIE.

1. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Why--does it make you uncomfortable? Don't read it!

Or are you trying to shut something up?

Keep it quite, stop thinking about it.....sleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Hollie Thomas profile image61
    Hollie Thomasposted 12 years ago

It's dead.

1. Vladimir Uhri profile image59
      Vladimir Uhriposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hollie, as you can see "Para" does not like the truth.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
        Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Vladimir, I have my own eyes, and that is not what I see when I see para. The truth is subjective.

pardon truth is objective and absolute. Subjective truth cannot set you free. Opinion all kind is the religion.

3. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

I don't hate Jews, and that kind of slurring and slander is what makes me shut YOU off.

Go ahead...keep it up with the names....we already know it's a technique used to bash people and illicit sympathy.

And LL, you seem to have a lot of bad feeling towards Christians...should I call you a Christian-Hater? You hate all Christians do you? They all committed the Crusades did they?

Stop labeling me and stop acting like you know me....you don't.

I'm not calling you names, LMC. But I have a question for both you and LL. If you both changed your user names and then met in a forum that was anti Obama, anti gay, anti muslim, in fact anti everything that was not related to Israel or Palestine, how much would you disagree?

1. livelonger profile image86
        livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have no respect for people who feel the need to lie and exaggerate in order to make their point. The truth should stand on its own. And that goes for people with whom I share the same position on political issues.

Ok, this question was not meant to insult  or offend either of you, and you know my stance regarding sources and why I don't post them. But in a way that's kind of what I'm getting at. We don't really know how much truth has been invested in what we have read, we have our experiences and we are each in our our own way shaped by them, especially when they are very personal and we feel strongly about them. I didn't mean to offend either of you.

1. livelonger profile image86
            livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have never found anything you've posted even remotely offensive!

This isn't a matter of having a different opinion or even drawing on different sources for data. Those can be disputed, but they are understandable.

But then there are completely fabricated numbers, the kind when you google you literally only see on hate sites or mainstream sites disproving them, or quotes that have been deliberately reworded to have the opposite meaning of the original. I consider the latter to be intellectually dishonest and morally reprehensible.

Well. firstly, I'm glad I haven't offended you, I honestly wouldn't want to. The hate sites, I avoid them like the plague, but sometimes LL, I'm also troubled by what I read, not just here on hub pages but also the broadsheets that I read. It is intellectually dishonest and morally reprehensible when there's an opposite meaning. I don't know about you, but I often feel like I have to decode the news, to the point where I'm just not sure of the agenda anymore. It worries me.

2. lovemychris profile image76

"The truth should stand on its own"

Well, it doesn't. Your truth bears no resemblance to mine...but you feel the need to slander and call names.

And then get on your high horse.

I only google questions, and post what I find...I showed you where I got my quotes.....it didn't look like a hate site to me.

And there is such a thing as the Kosher Nostra...we pay tax to them on many items that we buy every day!

And there is such a thing as The Synagogue of Satan...at least in the New Testament.....which you don't like too much, huh?
          It refers to the San Hedron and the Pharisees.

So--I think we should do what certain hubbers do here.....you don't speak to me, and I'll do the same.

And watch The Iron Wall, and Occupation 101_avi.

4. profile image49
    Dennis0427posted 12 years ago

Question:
    What makes these Zionists think Isael belong to them? On what do they base this idea?

Not Zionists, but Israelites, the Jew. 1. Historic, 2. Biblical 3. this is their state. So called Palestinians have no state. The land was never empty of Jews. It always was Jews land. Tell me what then Arabs has right to have the state? All may live there but not harming innocent people by Soviet rackets and suicide bombers. There are many Christians and others nations lives there, but they are not unrestrained animals.
      Hate is never associated with truth, since hate never set you free.

The Likud gvt are Zionists...why don't you join the fight against them?

Plenty of Rabbi's say they are the scourge of Israel.

Plenty of Israeli's stand with the Palestinians against their unjust treatment.

You see how the Zios work it: if you ar not Jewish, and speak out against them-- you are an anti-semite. If you are Jewish, and speak out against them, you are a self-hating Jew. They have all bases covered.

How about this: Zionists are the problem. Get rid of them, and the chance exists for peace.

If not, it will never change....as you can clearly see. They are not willing to do anything but have it all their way.

5. profile image49

I agree with you Vladlmir, the true Jews of the tribes who came to the promist land, who do not need armies, airfoce,and governments, only their religion, are the true owners of Israel.
    And not these people who ocupy the land now, who just adopted the religion, and are really Khazars from Georgia from Pagan tribes.

Dennis, this is where you are wrong. It is true that Bible predicted that Jew will be mixed with other nations even worship to other gods (Deuteronomy 28). He aid they will be dispersed. It happened. He said they will return it happened. He said the Messiah will come He came and will come back.  All sin except the Man born in Bethlehem Man of Nazareth. He gave life for all. Abraham was gentile and become favored by God by FAITH.  I would like to be Jew but I can't. But I am the believer. It is not up to you or me or UN to make selection. - Lets move to other area, who chose Arabs to have states? The people who built Israel from scratch have no rights to protect themselves from rackets or suicide bombers? Give me break.  All nations have the same right. See God has the plan. He is faith God. He see not like we people as they will be not what they are. God never lies. He promised to Abraham and he keeps it.

1. ReuVera profile image81
        ReuVeraposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Vladimir, of course you can become a Jew. By converting. But it will mean that you'll be still waiting for the Messiah.

6. lovemychris profile image76

"All nations have the same right."

And Palestinians have the right to defend themselves too. To live and breathe as free human beings.

Not under a boot.

7. lovemychris profile image76

"U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blasted Israel Tuesday for approving new homes in the contested East Jerusalem, saying that she was “deeply disappointed” by the announcement. Sounding frustrated, Clinton told reporters at the State Department that “we have been here before, over many years.” Israel’s move comes just when the U.S. and Europe are trying to get the Palestinians back at the negotiating table that could avert a veto showdown over President Mahmoud Abbas’ bid for statehood through the United Nations."

Bibi's stance: hands over ears, lalalalalala

"Who will stop us?"

8. lovemychris profile image76

Oh, and lets not forget that anti-Christians exist as well....do we call them bigots too?

9. lovemychris profile image76

"[Jerusalem]–After nearly five years since a rubber bullet fired by an Israeli border policeman killed 10 year Abir Aramin, her family was awarded $430,000 by an Israeli court.

The Israeli authorities initially insisted that a stone thrown by Palestinian protesters caused her fatal injury, but the Jerusalem district court finally ruled on the 25th of September that the state of Israel was responsible for the child’s death and Judge Orit Efal-Gabai said there was no doubt that the bullet, which struck Abir was fired in violation of orders.

Abir’s father, Bassam Aramin, never blamed the “18-year-old boy for shooting an innocent 10-year-old girl”, but always held Israeli government policies to blame.

Bassam Aramin, Abir’s father and co-founder of Combatants for Peace said, “I’m not going to lose my common sense, my direction, only because I’ve lost my heart, my child. I will do all I can to protect her friends, both Palestinian and Israeli. They are all our children.”

When Abir’s father, Bassam Aramin was seventeen he was sentenced to seven years in an Israeli prison for belonging to the then-outlawed Fatah movement. Although soldiers in prison had beaten him, he decided that he would not become a prisoner of hatred.

The “Combatants for Peace” are Palestinians and Israelis, who had once all been involved in perpetuating the cycle of violence-Israelis as soldiers in the Israeli army and Palestinians as part of the violent struggle to end the occupation of their homeland. All decided to put down their guns and instead work together in the good fight for justice that can bring peace through nonviolent actions by raising voices of conscience and seeking to create political pressure on both Governments to end the violence and end the military occupation of Palestine."

10. profile image49

Vladlmir I hear what you say, as you quote the bible, well I must confess that I'm an Atheist, but ok let's take a passage from your Holy book, let us turn to The Book of Revelation, Chaper 2, Verse 9, which would appear to be about theseAshenazi Jews:

" I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

So it seams your God didn't care much for these people either eh?

These go back to the Mongolion tribes.

Dennis, John who wrote the Revelation was Jew. There are in all religion Jew or Christians Satan"s people. John is using wording "Jews" because Christians did not existed yet. They were only Jewish believers. Therefore there were good Jews and bad Jews. But it is "Jews" warning about hypocrites and corrupted religious.
      All three chapters of Revelation are addressed to Christians. From chapter 4 God is dealing with Jews and Christians who are really not. At that point the real church vanished. Tribulation fallows but God will protecting His people, Jews.

11. lovemychris profile image76
  12. lovemychris profile image76

Knesset to vote on annexing West Bank
    September 27, 2011

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- The Knesset will vote on a bill calling for full Israeli annexation of the West Bank.

Deputy Speaker Danny Danon announced Tuesday that the Knesset will take up the bill, which he authored, at the end of October.

The bill also nullifies any financial obligations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority that had been established by previous agreements, according to a statement from Danon's office.

“If the Palestinian Authority wishes to proceed on this reckless path and bring further instability to the region, Israel cannot continue to pour funds into this sinking ship of failed leadership,” Danon said, referring to the PA's statehood bid at the United Nations last Friday.

“The funding agreements with the PA were reached with the hope that their leaders would work to create an environment of lasting peace and security with Israel. Given that it is clear that the Palestinians have no such desire, Israel must no longer be required to stand by these arrangements.”

The bill also nullifies the Oslo Accords, since it reads that “All obligations between the State of Israel and the Palestinian Authority as established by international agreements … will be considered null and void.”

It was submitted in line with a similar initiative in the U.S. Congress offered by Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), which calls for supporting Israel’s rights to annex the West Bank should the Palestinian Authority move forward with its statehood bid without negotiating.

Meanwhile, a letter signed by the leaders of four ruling coalition factions -- Likud Party chairman Ze'ev Elkin, Shas chairman Avraham Michaeli, Habayit Hayehudi chairman Uri Orbach, and National Union leader Yaakov Katz -- asks Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to annex Jewish-settled areas of the West Bank and calls for increased construction in those areas.

The letter also calls for additional sanctions against the Palestinians and not allowing any country that cooperates with their statehood bid to mediate future peace talks.

Game Over. There never was any intention of peace. They want Palestinians expelled and their land given to settlers.

And any American politician who takes it upon themself to write legislation FOR Israel in THIS country......YOU need to be axed for the traitor that you are!
    (not "axed" with an axe...axed, as in---fired)

.....JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli authorities have convicted a Palestinian man of killing an American woman last December in a forest near Jerusalem.
      Kristine Luken, 44, was stabbed to death while hiking with a friend. Prosecutors say her attackers believed Luken, a Christian missionary, was Jewish......
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

.....The blueprint was proposed by the Middle East Quartet -- the US, Russia, the European Union and the UN -- following Mr Abbas's appearance at the UN with his statehood application.

The quartet has set out a sensible, if optimistic, timetable for agreement on a negotiating agenda within a month, comprehensive proposals on territory and security within three months, substantial progress within six months, and final agreement -- an independent Palestinian state -- before the end of next year. Statehood within a year: it might have been expected that Mr Abbas would have jumped at it.

But the ink was hardly dry on the proposal before he put the kibosh on it and returned to the tired, old mantra of no new talks unless the construction of Israeli settlements is halted and negotiations are based on pre-1967 borders.

Once again Mr Abbas has displayed a lack of flexibility that ill-serves the best interests of the Palestinian people, just as he did in New York when Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu argued that since they were both in the same city and the same building at the same time, they should sit down immediately to negotiate without preconditions. Mr Abbas ignored the invitation.....
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jerusalem District Planning and Building Committee has approved for deposit plans for the construction of 1,100 apartments in the southern slopes of the neighborhood of Gilo. 20% of the apartments will be small apartments, in line with instruction by Minister of Interior Eli Yishai. The plan also includes open spaces, a school, commercial center, and public buildings.

But Hillary Clinton says Israeli housing harms "peace process." We thought it was Palestinian rockets that did that ...
      When Israelis build homes it's provocative. When Palestinians kill Israelis, it's an act of frustration. Do I have that right?

You have nothing right as far as I'm concerned.
        One Jewish person killed versus how many Palestinians?
        Old, useless rockets versus high-tech guided missiles, and all the military America can buy. You see, the killing of Palestinians is state-sponsored. It's gvt policy. And I'm sure that man who killed the Jewish woman is in jail and paying for his crime. What about Israel? When do they pay?

They don't. They just keep on breaking the law, no one does a thing about it, and you call them victims!

Those settlements are not only a detriment to peace, it's

"The Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat called the move a "slap in the face to all international efforts to protect the fading prospects of peace in the region". Referring to criticism of its "unilateral" act in seeking recognition of its state, the Palestinian Authority (PA) said "there could be nothing more unilateral than a huge, new round of settlement building on Palestinian land".
        And the Likudists KNOW it.
        And people in my gvt are complicit.

But I also know this: God is not sleeping. And the blood is crying out from the ground.
        Woe onto them in those days.

She was American, a Christian missionary. The killer just thought she was Jewish. Read attentively. And it's just an example.

An IDF soldier ran down Rachel Corrie with a front-end loader. They also shot Fulkan Dorgan, an American student, in the head.

You wanna compare killing Americans? Let's try USS Liberty.

13. lovemychris profile image76

"The quartet has set out a sensible, if optimistic, timetable for agreement on a negotiating agenda within a month, comprehensive proposals on territory and security within three months, substantial progress within six months, and final agreement -- an independent Palestinian state -- before the end of next year."

Was that agreement not contingent on a halt to settlement building?
    Hasn't that been the sticking point all along?

So why does Israel keep building, snubbing it's nose at negotiations?

"Facts on the Ground", that's why. There is no Palestine left.

14. livelonger profile image86
    livelongerposted 12 years ago

Interview with Fatah leader Abbas Zaki, on Al-Jazeera (http://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/3130.htm):

Palestinian Authority ambassador Maen Airekat, on Tablet Magazine (http://www.tabletmag.com/news-and-polit … kat/?all=1):

People you are reading wrong staff and calling the truth?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)