I Love Conspiracy Theories!

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Find anything with conspiracy in it, or even a hint of it, and I'll eat it all up. No kidding.
    I like the idea that there're people behind the scene, perpetually scheming thru the seats of government and constitution, unnoticed. I like the idea that unseen hands govern the affairs of religion and politics. I like the idea that they're so subtle about it, so much so that their workings are labelled Theories. Its all intriguing as hell to me, too. And you don't have to believe it to find it interesting too. And the best thing about it is, you could make tons of money writing stuff on it. Dan Brown has shown us all THE WAY...

2. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Yeah...Dan Brown showed us the way to write bad books.  LOL...sorry.

And I think the shadowy regions of all people's psyche are more to blame for the subtle or not so subtle messes of the world.  And that's more intriguing and scary as hell.

1. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's an interesting point.

2. mandybeau profile image57
      mandybeauposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He's a stirring it agn.

3. TheMindlessBrute profile image60
    TheMindlessBruteposted 14 years ago

fierycj
    what is your favorite conspiracy theory?

1. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It'll have to be the Illuminati and the Freemasons.

1. TheMindlessBrute profile image60
        TheMindlessBruteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dear God,I wonder can you save me,Illuminati want my mind soul and my body.
        Secret society tyring to keep they eye on me.
        Jay-Z,NAS,Kanye West
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk

2. mandybeau profile image57
        mandybeauposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey fiercj what da ya know about the Masons, because apparently they knoe "Everything about you, they control the judiciary, and they
        are the most rascist org next to the Klan.............Heheheheh
        and they have read this.

4. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

What's so funny? I always love a good laugh.

5. profile image57
    mktol1984posted 14 years ago

If you love Conspiracy Theories then learning history might be fun for you because conspiracies do have a grounding in history but more interesting is the actual conspiracies and governments attempts to hide things like there was a time when J edgar hoover was the most powerful man in washington and had the ablity and intelligence to ruin the career of anyone thats opposed him he also violated the constitution and no noe did anything to stop him scary as hell but interesting as well

6. Lady Guinevere profile image67
    Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

An interesting site for you then and they have many video's and also the transcripts if you can get the video's.  Don't be fooled, it has nothing to do with King Arthur.  That will give you something to do this weekend!

http://projectcamelot.org/

7. lbtrader profile image60
    lbtraderposted 14 years ago

Here goes another long one...

It was back in nineteen dickety two and...

Seriously though...This may set me back a few brownies with some people but i truly believe this one.

The entire illuminati concept is about education and it is today as it was 2500 hundred years ago. Today it is seen in groups like skull and bone and the likes who hold secret society meetings not in the back of some slum bar but in some dungeons in the major universities of our age. But if you stop to think of the history of Universities and centers of higher learning then you will quickly come to understand what i am hinting at.

Is this real...well it is for me.

Plato the philosopher teacher of the Greek temples, the same guy who is mentioned in some stories as being the son or grandson of a lord of the pantheon, is considered to be the founding father of our modern universities. It started with the Academy which is a spin off of a name going back to the Trojan ages or about 11000 BC. Those are the ages that Homeric poems talk about. The age of overlords in battle.

Ironically that is 13000 years ago and half of the baktun cycle of meso american calendars. But that's not overly relevant to my point about conspiracy and knowledge.

Plato in the seventh letter states something about a certain knowledge of the quintessential element, aether or the fifth element which was a new thing in Greece at least where the masses were driven psychologically by only four elements, earth, wind, fire, and water. To function in society you needn't know about aether and not many civil people questioned the status quo. So Plato states, there are certain things children should not be aware of and also most adults.

From there on that knowledge remained an esoteric domain which was not to be spoken of outside of the halls of Universities. Basically the domain of the inherent elite class.

Time gave rise to more secret societies within the dungeons of elite dominated Universities. The most distinguished being Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and the list goes on. The elitists who studied in those halls also provided the capital for many of the leagues who went out into the unknown world. They in turn built more knowledge monumental buildings and fronted the money for more intellects to train more intellects who train always more intellects who promote the spirit of time and that zeitgeist is always about contributing to society.

But whether they "we" are contributing to society or to the demise of society is a point of opinion.

They are the authors of authority. They license the players that make up the system hence they control the spirit or the opinion of the vast majority. Money talks and BS walks.

We play along or we get punished. By that i imply that if you go against the dictates of a curriculum then you had better know someone who is very high on the list of authors of authority or else you don't get to keep you "degree". Or you keep the "authored paper" but get pushed into the back bushes so far that your voice is but a faint echo.

So there is nothing new under the sun today.

They have trained us "en masse" to bait the bait who baits the bait and so on and so forth.

Why do i say that this will not score me any brownie points with many people?

Because when 95% of the population is programmed to believe then the wall of the hall of knowledge is the rule and will continue to be the rule until something drastic and perhaps even divine changes the guard.

But that's just my opinion...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)