#1 way to make money on line?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (52 posts)
  1. mfitz profile image62
    mfitzposted 13 years ago

I tell many people who may or may not be "serious" about making money from home in your own venture-the #1 way to make money on the Internet, "IS TO GET OFF THE INTERNET"! While i jest, i am dead serious-in the end, talk is cheap and checks never lie! If everyone had every penny they put into "this or that" over the last 2-3 years and added up ALL the hours they put into research, ventures, time "trying" to make money on line-instead of going out and working a minimum wage job, (not sure how much that wage is?)(let's say $10 and hour) how much money is that? Did you put in 1,000 hours? 2,000? More? How much money did you put in? How much did you make?

I have zero skills when it comes to computers and the Internet-I do think the Internet is one of the coolest things we have in life-and as a tool, POWERFUL! In the end, checks never lie!

I wrote a blog on "Lotto Mentality" you can view on hub pages. It is where you wish to put in a buck and get out a million. Funny statistic, interesting at least-9/10 lotto winners are worse off in 2-3 years-imagine we all have an internal "money tree"? What is the size of your money tree? Most lotto winners have a Charlie Brown Chistmas Tree sized money-tree-when they are handed a huge Redwood sized money tree it takes them 2-3 years to "chop it down" to their original CBCT money tree.

If money was important to most-you all would have it. Since it is NOT important to us all (myself included-i did a value form and family is at the top for me) the secret is link your highest values in your life to finances-that is another blog!

I had a self-made multi-millionaire tell me one of his secrets to making all that money while i was tending bar in 1989-he said, "when you play with dollars, you will only make dollars, when you play with thousands, you will then make thousands,a nd when you play with millions, you will make millions". At that time, i thought i had millionaire mentality-i did not even have $1,000 saved-a bittersweet formula for sure. 8 years later i met another self-made millionaire and followed his success and it became my own-i did not have the $1,500 to get started with him my deisre level and life situation inspired me to find it-it took 26 months to become a millionaire for me. That was 1999.

With any venture, i wish you all massive success! In closing, i would LOVE to appeal to "common sense". If you were someone who was stuck having to cross a minefield, and someone had already made it across, wouldn't it make sense to follow in their footsteps? Prosperous regards, DMF

1. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't get it!

1. Pearldiver profile image67
        Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why would you? hmm

This is a "Let's Go Down and Talk To the Poor People" Rant! yikes

And.... We're Richer for it..... The Poor Bust-Ard!! Lost the Plot  roll

1. waynet profile image68
          waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Y' mean he's mocking us!!!!!

Tha bastige!!!!!!!

1. Pearldiver profile image67
            Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why would you tell the world what you have? hmm

Unless You Have NOTHING TO Loose? hmm

Egos...... Whata Handicap eh? hmm

2. mfitz profile image62
            mfitzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

c'mon, if you run with a football everyone tries to tackle you....smile

2. mfitz profile image62

wrong for sure-everyone is equally "wealthy". i did not say everyone has the same bank acccount, we all are rich in our own unique values. wealth is relative for sure-you may be wealthy with your friendships, your health, your marriage, and so on-i AM very skilled at going from zrero to millionaire in 2-3 years because i have done 3 different times-i was at ZERO most of my life-not any more as i learned from the millionaires who came into my restaurant i worked at and they taught me their system and formula-anyone who wants money can get it-if you don't have it, it is NOT important to you-period-Dr. Mike

1. mfitz profile image62

i was well petitioned for 2 years before launching another business publicly to research the Internet-i joined EVERYTHING! lead systems, this builder, that builder, world profit this, that-i DID all the things they asked-upgrade to gold, or platinum, and they promised to promote my business-(i OWN it), build me a team, and all of them were either "bait-n-switch", or simply did not deliver-example, i had one company tell me they would send 10,000 unique visitors to my web site-i paid for it-and got 10,000 people who signed up to do something for free and wanted to get rich for free-WHAT A JOKE! if you want what rich people have, you must do what rich people have done-it is a simple formula. in the end, i learned amazing "secrets". Money is not important to me at all-if i'm single, i don't care what house i live in, what car i drive, what clothes i wear-get it? but since i'm married in my third decade and have kids-NOW i care as my family is very important to me and i was able to link making money to what is most important to me-that is ONE of the things we teach and are masters of. so in the end, the Internet reminds me of the gold rush-the only ones making money are the ones selling the tools-talk is cheap and checks don't lie-if more money was being made we'd know about it-Dr. Mike

3. mfitz profile image62

what don't you get? i will be happy to explain in detail anything written. 208-304-8385 feel free to contact at any time. Dr. Mike

2. joe-on-the-net profile image60
        joe-on-the-netposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think he is saying something to the effect that the #1 way to make money on line is not to buy into a membership site which promises to make you a millionaire for $97 a month. ( He had some bad experiences in that respect according to his hub pages).

3. moonlights_rain profile image61
        moonlights_rainposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There is certainly money to be made online if you know how to go about doing it and have something to give to the masses. (Mostly content or/on some expertise)

I agree the people building the tools and pay me $97 a month and I'll show you how to make money online are really getting rich and selling hope to the masses of people who have no skills or information to offer or don't know how to market those skills or information. But again, there is money to be made online.

Multi-level marketing is NOT all scammy. Some is. Just like with anything else there are legitimate companies and opportunities and some are run by real business people and others are run by scamsters who are just looking to rake in the dollars off of some poor saps hopes and dreams.

Just like the OP was unable to make money online, (but don't let him fool you he's still promoting his opportunity online so there must be some dollars out there floating around in cyber space after all!) Not all people are cut out for network marketing.

I was told by a good friend and business partner the other day that we live in the microwave generation we expect to put our frozen lasagna in the microwave and then come out feeling disappointed when it doesn't come out tasting like Italian Grandma Maria's home-made masterpiece, and this has carried over to every aspect of our lives including, you guessed it, making money. You can't put your money in the microwave wait 30 seconds and expect to come back and find it's grown into a fortune. EVEN Network marketing takes work. That's why it's not called net-sitting marketing.

There are no easy answers. There is no get rich overnight formula and anyone who tells you otherwise is just attempting to get their hands in your wallet. Just wait for that $39.97 offer act now before the price goes back up to $297.97

If you are looking for a way to make money online or a legitimate business opportunity I know a little about both. Feel free to drop me a line, or check out my hubs.

2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Feel better now? Just thought I'd ask. wink hmm

1. featurex profile image60
        featurexposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I hope he does feel better - scary

2. kmackey32 profile image64
        kmackey32posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. viryabo profile image93
        viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now you've made me crack my rib Cagsil.

4. mfitz profile image62

fee great-thanks! you?

3. ChrisCobb profile image59
      ChrisCobbposted 13 years ago

What?!

4. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 13 years ago

I like to write. If I wasn't trying to make money off it I'd still be writing.

If they didn't pay me at work I WOULDN'T still be working.

The end.

5. climberjames profile image57
      climberjamesposted 13 years ago

What a strange post . . .

6. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years ago

Been around to 50 odd forum posts and STILL no beer, dayummmmm !!!! lol

1. mfitz profile image62

LOL

7. John T. profile image59
      John T.posted 13 years ago

What exactly are you trying to say? Odd post

1. mfitz profile image62

if you followed in my footsteps you wold havemade over 10 million in 7 years-smile go Boise! (i live north of you)

8. Anamika S profile image67
      Anamika Sposted 13 years ago

Can't figure out what point he is trying to make here.

9. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Hi there Anamika.. The point is merely a:
      'LOOK At meeeeeeeeeee'

(But You have to say that out loud and to the sound of a deflating Whoppee Balloon smile )

1. mfitz profile image62

sure-let's look at you then-what do you have?

2. mfitz profile image62

i guarantee you should look at me-i went from rags to riches in a relatively short time-if you did half of what i did you would have millons! it i not me that is special, it is the formula and sytem i used-951-262-3488 listen to my friend Lonnie-he used to make 30K a year working 3 JOBS-he made over $300,000 working with me-funny, his wife and kids sure are happy with me-smile

10. Shadesbreath profile image76
      Shadesbreathposted 13 years ago

Anytime someone writes "millionaire mindset" I get that nasty MLM taste in the back of my eyes.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Darnit we need a "like" button for people's awesome posts.

LoL just love going through "work at home" sites and seeing how many amway/maleluca "opportunities" are out there.

2. mfitz profile image62

as opposed to what? "hundred aire" mind set? please

11. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Keep SPAMWAY Out of it sad

We shouldn't really be so negative about this OP though...
      He's spent two days now, looking for a coin so he can get back on the net and say:
      "Snuck You Guys! I Prefer to call my friends Associates! Have you got any Idea how many Toilet Rolls will be bought in the San Francisco Curry District Alone?" hmm

12. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 13 years ago

This is the first person I've seen who put their profile location as a web address.

Scary ... he kinda lives in my computer!

1. mfitz profile image62

i don't know much about the Internet for sure. Dr. Mike

13. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years ago

Nine out of ten lottery winners are worse off within 2 or 3 years?

What worse off than before they won the lottery of worse off than the very point that they win the lottery?

If it is the former then I don't believe you. If it is the latter, then good on them I say. If you win big, then enjoy yourself. YOU CAN AFFORD TO.

14. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years ago

I reckon same for forum posts, would be quite avant garde of Hubpages to put in a 'like' and 'thumbsdown' for some forum posts.

15. Dale Nelson profile image39
      Dale Nelsonposted 13 years ago

Glad he cleared that up for us. I'm going to buy a lottery ticket

16. Sunny_S profile image60
      Sunny_Sposted 13 years ago

hmm strange lulz

1. profile image0
        Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey, mfitz, did you dig the tunnel under the Bank of America, or was it Swiss Bank? You can share with us we are not going to tell anybody. We are all very peaceful religious people.

1. Sunny_S profile image60
          Sunny_Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hahhaa

2. mfitz profile image62

smile good, I got my Doctorate in Theology so i'd love to chat with you! "The greatest amongst you isthe servant of all", Bill Gates is so rich because he found a way to serve billions of people-te formula is simple-in our lives, the money we typeically make is equal to how many peolpe we serve. no tunnels for me-although, when you apply the formula and system i learned from two different self-made multi-millionaires, you might think you found one!

17. drej2522 profile image69
      drej2522posted 13 years ago

Hey, I thought I was going to get some sound advise on the #1 way to make money online...damn, every freakin time!

BTW, I want my 2 minutes back for reading that post..that will be one million dollars please.

18. Chatkath profile image72
      Chatkathposted 13 years ago

I still want to know the #1 way to make money online by getting off the internet.
      What did I miss here?

1. GreatContent profile image59
        GreatContentposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Chatkah,

The #1 way to make money online is this way:

Let's say that you're in network marketing, and you would like to make 6 figures per year from your computer. You must market to other network marketers.

You do NOT market your opportunity, rather, you market the solutions to their failures. You must become a person of value, and by doing that, you will make money online. PERIOD!

2. George.Allen profile image57
        George.Allenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not sure about the number one way of making money on the internet (hard work ??-lol) but I know a very easy way. Read my hub Win by Ending World Hunger. It is for a very worthy cause and we build your downline for you. We do it all literally.
        Good Luck and wish everyone out there success in finding whatever it is in life that you desire.

3. mfitz profile image62

all i am saying is i spent 2 years and over $30,000 and massive time and no profits-i did not need to work, but if i did, i could work for minimum wage and have a $50,000 swing. i would save you all the time and expense-WHAT IS FUNNY IS ALL THE CRITICAL COMMENTS, BUT NONE OF YOU OFFER SOLUTIONS TO MAKING MONEY ON LINE? how many of you are making REAL money? as in over 100K a year from home?

19. MikeNV profile image67
      MikeNVposted 13 years ago

In any business there are masses of people who have no idea how to leverage the medium and a select few who do.

Clearly the Internet is not for you.

Congrats!

Just because you can't make 20 free throws in a row doesn't mean that other people can't either.

Where are all the Network MLM scamsters coming from?

1. George.Allen profile image57
        George.Allenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We are not all scamsters, read my hub "Win by Ending World Hunger"
        This is legit, we are doing this. This really is a win-win situation.

1. mfitz profile image62

thanks, i knew there must be at least ONE good guy out there-keep up the great work-most charities are only liable legally for .10 cents on the dollar taken in-most don't know that-nice to see someone doing something honest-i was down in New Orleans within 2 years of Katrna and the billions collected did not make it to the people-Dr. Mike

20. jddinfo profile image60
      jddinfoposted 13 years ago

Well lets remember, everyone is intitled to their veiws and opinions. Thats what makes this so great....

21. workwithteam profile image39
      workwithteamposted 13 years ago
    22. knslms profile image64
      knslmsposted 13 years ago

I think the best way to make money differs from person to person depending on many different factors. I will say that anyone who gaurantees you to make millions is more than likely going to scam you. No one can gaurantee any one person to make money if they really knew how to make that much money from an honest method they would have little need to sell you advice. They could easily afford to do it for free and most likely have a strong desire to, in order to help people who are in a position that were once in.

23. adamsbell profile image55
      adamsbellposted 10 years ago

There are different ways by which you can earn money online. The best way is Multi Level marketing. It is a business model requiring you to recruit people, not only to buy and sell your product, but who will also recruit people who will not only buy and sell your product but also recruit people.You can do it by sitting home.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)