Trump Blasted the Liberal Press (they deserve it)

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (59 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

"You're a Sleaze": Donald Trump called out ABC News reporter.  They are sleazes when they know the facts but ignore them. Instead they chose to try and smear Trump's noble donations to charities that help Veterans. 

Trump Quotes:

“The money’s all been sent. I wanted to keep it private. If we could, I wanted to keep it private. Because I don’t think it’s anybody’s business if I want to send money to the vets,”

“But I have to say this: I raised close to $6 million – it’ll probably be over that amount, but as of this moment it’s $5.6 million… – I will say that the press should be ashamed of themselves, and on behalf of the vets the press should be ashamed of themselves.  They are calling me and they are furious.”

“I sent people checks of a lot of money, and instead of being, ‘Thank you very much Mr Trump…’ I have never received such bad publicity for doing such a good job.”
    “…Instead of being — like, ‘Thank you very much, Mr. Trump,’ or ‘Trump did a good job,’ everyone is saying, ‘Who got it? Who got it? Who got it? And you (the press) make me look very bad,” Trump said, and added “Zero dollars have been taken out for administration.”

“I could have asked all these groups to come here and I didn’t want to do that. I’m not looking for credit. But what I don’t want is when I raise millions of dollars, have people say, like this sleazy guy right over here from ABC. He’s a sleaze in my book. You’re a sleaze because you know the facts and you know the facts well.”

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g__NPFmz1Z0

I see those kinds of sleazy comments in the forums about Trump from good people, and I know its because of media brainwashing to demonize Trump.  It works pretty well, doesn't it? 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13040695.jpg

Only 6% of Americans say they trust MainStream Media. That's not good!

1. Live to Learn profile image60
      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I will say that I find it funny that Donald says "I wanted to keep it quiet." I don't think the man knows how to keep anything quiet. He's the biggest boaster I've seen in the game.

He complains about everything. Cries foul at every turn. It's hard to sympathize with any of his myriad complaints.

2. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Once again, Trump has shown his bravery to stand up the the liberal press by banning the Washington Post for lying. But, its okey, because Obama made it legal for the press to propagandize Americas.  Wee!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli … /85842316/

2. lions44 profile image95
    lions44posted 7 years ago

Regardless of which side you're on, this looks bad and extremely petty.  I don't like the MSM either. But they control the narrative.  So we play by their rules.   Trump is taking the bait.  Remember, Trump has to get independents, some Dems and non-white votes. By going on these tirades, he's off to a bad start.  Bashing the media is popular among his staunchest supporters. But he already has their votes.  A general election candidate has to dial it back a little. 

As conservatives, we have to accept the fact that the media is coming for us and act above the fray.  During elections, images and soundbites are the only things that matter.   Why write the media's script for them?

Instead of calling out Tom Llamas, he should have said, "You know, Tom, I respect  you but you're wrong on this one. Here's why..."  That would have thrown the guy off because he was expecting a tirade.  They want access, the more you give it, the easier the questions become.

You know, you are right.  I suppose when questions are being asked and he gets put on the spot, he tends to show how he feels and as too out spoken.  They certainly are out to get us at every turn they will twist and spin anything to their narratives. Media trolls, I let it get to me (I'll let it go, I know its a show)! 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13040809.jpg

There are six corporations that control the media, and those are the same corporations that control what comes in and goes out of Washington.  Just the fact that Trump has made it this far in the race, and how much free news coverage he gets is a miracle.  Someone is pulling the strings there or he wouldn't have made it this far.  His demagogue brand is working with the masses of Americans. Its genius how he uses the tools of persuasion and will not be bound to being politically correct.  I felt like this was an opportunity to take and he took it just like Bernie or Hillary would have done (HC would have a seizure though, lol).  You gotta' admit that the press doesn't give Bernie a fair shake, but they aren't as outright deceptive about it.

2. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Lions, you seem like a smart fellow. You are right that the tirades as seen from the left appear to be the rantings of a madman. Also, it does not televise well. That is going to turn off many independence that may applaud the audacity of the Trump approach but are going to need some indication of statesmanship. But, you might pick off some Democrats who do not like Hillary Clinton. That is why we have to work with her to make sure that she does not chase them away.

Non-white votes, not many, for he has stirred the melting pot to the point where he is spoiling the broth.

Conservatives always say that Blacks and Hispanics are with the Democrats because of all of the 'free stuff'. But, I have also found that Asians and Jewish folks support the Dems at levels above 70%. So, if it not economics what drives these groups into the Democrats' embrace? Have you ever wondered?

I am not much for coincidences, sowhy did Trump have this big veterans shindig on the same day he was supposed to appear for a debate with Megyn Kelly?

Some thing was going on at Fox, they were being very unfair to Trump...so...Trump shined a spotlight on one of Washington’s best kept secrets: namely, Fox’s role via its founder Rupert Murdoch in pushing an open borders agenda. The Trump campaign is a direct threat to Murdoch’s efforts to open America’s borders. Well-concealed from virtually all reporting on Fox’s treatment of Trump is the fact that Murdoch is the co-chair of what is arguably one of the most powerful immigration lobbying firms in the country, the Partnership for a New American Economy (PNAE).

Megyn Kelly was a tool to ask heated questions to get to Trump, she was being a biotch to put it mildly.  She lost a lot of followers because of her feudish ways that people saw right through, but then she gain some followers who like that sort of unprofessional behavior she used against Trump. 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … ers-group/

1. profile image0
          ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just seemed like Trump was using the Vet campaign to avoid Megyn Kelly. He just needed to 'man up' and admit that as a  'potential leader of the freeworld' he was intimidated by a media personality. He was misdirecting attention away from his ditching the debate with the Vet campaign. In spite of what Breitbart says, that is what it appears like.

Breitbart got to the underlying of the problem in that article.  I remember Trump asking Fox to donate $5million to charity from that debt he skipped, after all their ratings were sky-high because of him. Fox said they couldn't do that and the next thing Trump was off doing his own thing.  No matter what Trump would have said or done the press was out to make him look bad, and they still are.  I thought he bowed out in relatively good style and raised nearly $6million in so doing.  He handled it and the truth did come out, but not on MSM. 

You know what they say about hindsight.  smile 

I think the MSM played it to make Trump look like he was intimidated by Kelly (brainwashing). He hit back hard! Then, real investigative journalists uncovered what was really going on.

2. Live to Learn profile image60

That's the same assessment I made of the whole thing.

1. profile image0
              ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You all got to realize Trump is a face puncher !  A brawler ,  He will always go on the offence !     No pussy -footing -around .  No political correctness !

That's now what I want for a leader . Not a apologist manby-pamby !

I'd like to see someone with a little couth. But, I am beginning to think that's just me.

Sorry, horse, I don't buy it. And yes, irresponsible, truly a treacherous brute. The leader of the free-world must be reflective and considered in his approach because lives are in the balance. Trump allows himself to mopped across the pavement by a media personality, With the temperment and judgement of a 2 year old, he is offensive, alright. Chicken hawk extrodinaire...

2. lions44 profile image95
        lions44posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Credence, I don't get called smart a lot on the HP forums, so I appreciate it. 

The Asian community (both Pacific Rim and South Asian) is very diverse.  The Vietnamese and Filipino communities that I live near are very conservative.  I'm assuming they vote that way as well.   But if you go to my hometown of NYC, the Chinese, Korean and South Asian communities, despite being very culturally conservative, vote Democratic.   It might be the dense urban setting. 

Growing up in the Bronx, half my crew was Jewish and we held the same conservative political views during the Reagan era. However, their families all voted Dem or some cases, very far left.  Maybe it's tradition.  That has changed somewhat.

I would say to people, please vote how you feel or at least in your own best interests. It's better for everyone. You're angry? Vote Trump.  There is nothing wrong with that.  If you are a SEIU member, vote Dem.   If you are a business owner and vote democratic, that's bizarre.  Maybe you have to deal with Dem pols in a big city. So I get it.  Still strange though. 

Don't let the media determine your vote regardless of political philosophy.

1. Credence2 profile image78

Smart, yes- You deserve it, just because you are on the otherside of the ideological ledger does not mean that you ain't got it where it counts!!

I liked your thoughful and considered comments at the start of the thread, looking realistically at what is ahead, instead of just mindlesslessly rooting for your team.

I just saw this video "How Broken Our Media Are" where Sanders, Trump, Ron Paul, Charles Bausman and some others explain how bad the media is. Its dysfunctional!  People are getting fed up with political agenda media and are speaking out.  Russia Insider is doing their best to fix our broken media, I love that site.  Maybe some year I'll want to have TV service again. 
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUbwV1sbPXo

Thank you for sharing.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Your predominantly liberal agenda -ed press really has blown their own cover lately !   One , with  the Trump Veterans donations soon to exceed ten million dollars  , two with  "anti- trump " rally-ers  posing as those " VIOLENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS " and the leftist media followers sucking it up  like cool-aid !    Now we have Telemundo  media  actually staging Anti- trump  rally protests right now ,  Illegal  immigrant followers with their own  staged media .  And  Trumps campaign has save  the American tax payers  how many billion dollars , or peso's  for those of you  here illegally ?   

Even though I didn't want Trump in the beginning ---- I hope he wins just for these reasons alone !

4. profile image0

From Trumps beginning in this campaign he has been dogged by a liberal media with an  agenda  !  He is being heavily dogged even now !  If the leftist rag -media in America today were to be half as critical of ALL candidates  as they are with Trump , first the left in America would be crying  as they lay in the streets , second , Hillary would have gone back to Arkansas and lived in hiding the rest of her life . third Sanders   would have moved to his favorite country in the world Norway !

Trump wants the wall, he wants to bring back good paying jobs with raises for American workers, and that all disrupts the open borders agenda for cheap labor for lower paying jobs so the rich can get richer as America goes further into the toilet economically.  Its one hell of a fight!

5. profile image0

BreitBart  is the best news program I've listened to for years and I was a Fox kinda guy , here's the thing !   Meghan Kelly is ruining her career  by playing the victimhood game so  convenient to liberal media pundits  at first a few years ago , I thought she was brilliant !  I admit it , NOW , another story ....... she is probably Murdock's  little favorite squeeze ,      She IS  lately becoming all about her ! 
    Another Katie Couric  ? ............please , dump her needy little feminist ploy .

I never was able to handle listening to or watch Kelly, because she comes off as phony to me.  Yes, she exposed what she is...and it ain't nice. 

I like Greta van Susteren on Fox, she's a real person, no phony baloney there. I'll listen to videos with her when they come across my Facebook feed.  She is affiliated with Franklin Graham and he is the best.

6. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

“The money’s all been sent. I wanted to keep it private. If we could, I wanted to keep it private. Because I don’t think it’s anybody’s business if I want to send money to the vets,”

If you have half a brain, and you genuinely want to keep something private, then you don't tell the press.  How did the press come to know that Little Donnie raised money for veterans in the first place? Because he told them! Little Donnie, who wants to be POTUS, then whines and cries that the press wants verification of the statement that he himself made. How dare they, the media, do any fact checking?!  How dare they request verification of Little Donnie's claim?  Whaaaaaa!!! Today's press conference is just further confirmation that Little Donnie  is a whiny little b____ and not fit to be dog catcher, much less President of the United States.

7. colorfulone profile image77

Geeze, Trump hasn't even become president yet, what's it going to be like once he does.  Anyone want to talk about real corruption in the White House in the present? 

"Federal Court Throws “Rulebook” at Obama’s “Intentionally Deceptive” DOJ in Scorching Smackdown"
    http://aclj.org/executive-power/federal … -smackdown

The federal court drilled Obama's DOJ a new one because of the ongoing dishonestly, and deceptions to cover truth.  I mean gosh! ... And, MSM isn't covering this? ... and who is mindlessly following this deceiver-in-chef? People look pretty stupid defending Obama, but I'll keep hammering away because these people are evil.

I can imagine if Trump takes office. We'll have to explain to him what is considered right and wrong, explain to him why he has to be held to the same standards of conduct as the rest of us, then listen to him whine about it and accuse us of being racists for expecting him to abide by the laws of the land.

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's called accountability. The media was doing its job for a change. He can't handle it when he's challenged. He couldn't handle it when Megyn Kelley did it and he still can't handle it.

I heard a couple of DJ's from New York laughing. They'd pranked every business person in NY and had made some comment, years ago, about Trump's small hands. They said to this day Trump is constantly sending them notes and memos insisting that his hands are not small, but very large. The guy is weird.

1. profile image0

Classic narcissist.  Trump wants the public adoration, but can't handle the inevitable scrutiny that follows.  He's a crybaby narcissist.

Can you imagine what he might do if he feels criticized or slighted by a foreign leader? Scary thought.  Two year olds don't make good diplomats.

8. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

"Hair PLUGz" Trump displayed his typical ANGER Filled Irrational Behavior, Antics which clearly reveal a Deep Psychological Problem which will inevitably keep him from entering OUR White House ~ Signs of PARANOIA are MORE and MORE Evident with each and every quote unquote PRESS Appearance & Debate ~

Looks like the PRESSURE of ALL those LIEs and Pending Law SUITs are beginning to Aggitate, Irritate & CONFUSE the "Donald" ~ sad

9. profile image0

I love it !
    This general hysteria that  greets liberals all across America , Liberals are collectively suffering  a  highly contagious  phobia  of a Trump presidency .   From where did this contagion arise ?    They don't quite know how to handle anything about this  highly unusual  candidate .      Most liberals in America have become so uniformly indoctrinated  by our one ideology  spreading education system as to render them entirely incapable of  self vetting  a candidate .  Given the  unique style of liberal ideology ,where one size fits all , one  chain of thought is the only thing acceptable where individuality has been entirely bread out of this liberal  human thought process .

"  Little  Eichmann's   ",  a derogatory term used by a once famous hyper-liberal ideologically indoctrinated college professor to describe  Americans  in general , and has that definition ever reversed itself !  This very descriptive  term has  become the  entire   definition  of the American liberal  identity  in this election .   

Trump is so unique as to render him  unacceptable to this new left ,and why ?   He doesn't fit the mold , he doesn't wear the little white  pajama's of the new commune ,  his image  doesn't buy into the general acceptability  of the sweet , independent , wanna- be  flower child  classroom picture of all eye's forward , all minds focused on the squeaky clean  utopian one world plan of attack .

He's unique independence , his "orange hair "  ,his  "in your face " mode of attack ,his  hit hard and hit first  attitude , his self made  leadership brilliance , let's face it liberals everywhere ,    This phenomenon  of individuality has been bred out of you  and you have bred it out of your children .   

Whether Trump  is elected or not  ,  THIS  election cycle should be a lesson to all  liberal ideologist's  , A self made individually   accomplished  candidate  once was a major  requirement of leadership , it once was a necessary part of  all successful  world leaders ,    NOT a politically correct cultural occurrence  , not an affirmative action generated  dynasty  , not  a choice  that fits the cultural ' celebrity of the day ' .   It takes REAL leadership  to run a country . Not a ideologically generated image in a suit .

Not being a liberal and highly against the idea of this buffoon as the POTUS I can tell you that Trump is unacceptable as president of the United States primarily because he is a buffoon. He's an idiot, whose only claim to fame appears to be that he says hateful things others are too afraid to say out loud. He's about the most negative character I have ever run across, doesn't appear to have a plan for anything. Simply claims he'll be in the know once he takes office and will make 'GREAT' decisions.

A blowhard is a blowhard. It isn't rocket science to see he is a loose cannon who only has a chance at the office because of the low quality of candidates our political system had to offer.

1. Alternative Prime profile image57
        Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Trump also said he would recklessly "DEFAULT" on the DEBT of the United States ~ He either UNDERSTANDs Exactly what the end result would be of this INSANE Action or he doesn't, either way, this comment alone Disqualified him from the Presidency ~

We all would welcome a BALANCED or "Tighter" Budget, but unfortunately Uncontrollable or Unforeseeable Circumstances and or the Needs of the Nation sometimes take Precedent, but one thing is for certain, "DEFAULTING" on our Debt Spells Catastrophic Consequences for the ENTIRE Globe ~

Moreover, talking to the PRESS as a "Conduit of Communications" for the American People and explaining things, many things, is a vital part of the Presidents Job and that's a FACT ~ Yesterday, Trump was ANGRY, Unapproachable, Irrational, and of course exhibited clear signs of Paranoia ~ Not Good ~

When you claim to have personally DONATED 1 Million Dollars to an organization months ago via a LIVE Telethon, but not a sole can find a SHRED of Evidence to prove it, there's a problem, a BIG problem, especially given Trump's Checkered HISTORY ~

10. colorfulone profile image77

The Clinton Foundation has failed to disclose a lot information that they wish to keep privet, or in their case it would more likely be hide?  Gosh, they didn't disclose tax information for 8 years.  I think Democrats should be upset with that.  Trump just went through an audit by the IRS, if there had been something wrong we would all know about that! ...  While the Clintons get off the hook.

1. profile image0

Did they announce something to the press then pretend they want to keep it private?  Donald made a big show of his fundraiser for "the vets" then claimed he wanted to keep his charitable efforts quiet.  Not buyin' it.

He was talking about keeping which charities the donations went to privet, which he vetted, and sent money to. He wished to keep that privet, but has released a list of those names since liberals are being such a-holes about it.  It wasn't anyone's business.  It just shows how people spin and twist things to make Trump out to be a bad guy when he is doing charitable work to help the Vets.  Its disgusting.

1. profile image0

Look, if a candidate for president skips a debate to do a fundraiser for veterans, then announces proudly he raised $6 million, then he better be ready to prove it. He is just making excuses and you are swallowing it.

Edited to add:  I normally resist my urge to be the grammar police, but you consistently misspell "debate" as "debt" and "private" as "privet."  It's been annoying the hell out of me so I decided to get it off my chest.

2. profile image0

The Clinton's tax returns back to 1977 are public.  Check it out.

You edited your post after I already posted.  Again.

11. colorfulone profile image77

BSPP-spin it! Liberal logic 101? 

Clinton Foundation Corruption News
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room … tion-news/

Judicial Watch Reveals More Benghazi, Clinton Foundation Corruption
    FBI Expands Clinton Foundation Corruption Investigation
    Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, Inspector General Finds
    The Clinton Body Count List keeps growing...

Turn a blind eye!   sad

1. profile image0

LOL, keep writing.  The world needs to see Trump supporters as they are.

Clinton's a real piece of work but it seems not just slightly hypocritical to lambast her but gloss over Trump's  myriad failings.

1. profile image0

Agree.  Neither candidate is without HUGE flaws.  However, I will take the one who can carry on an intelligent conversation, can keep her cool under fire, and has proven herself able to meet with world leaders and not embarrass us.  Sir Flipsalot gets his panties in a wad daily and can't keep his short little fingers off of Twitter.  I shudder to imagine him in the White House.

I'm afraid I shudder at the thought of either as president. Your points are valid but even though she can meet a foreign leader without embarrassing the entire U.S. I don't want her at the helm.

1. profile image0

In this election cycle, I want Sanders, but I'm afraid it isn't going to happen.  I don't "want" Hillary, but unfortunately, unless someone steps in and runs an independent candidacy that I can support, I am once again voting for the lesser of two evils.

I will not cast a vote for Trump.  My husband is a registered Republican and he is considering writing in someone. He can't stomach either candidate.

A write in makes a statement but it is a pointless one. I don't know that I would waste time in line in order to do that. I'm hoping Sanders says to heck with the Democratic party and runs as an independent.

1. profile image0

Yes, he realizes that, but he just can't bring himself to choose between Hillary and Trump.  Now, if Sanders somehow gets the nod (I know, it won't happen), then he's going for Sanders.  My husband is retired from military service.  He spent time at NORAD and in the Pentagon.  He understands that running the country is serious business.  He will not cast a vote for crazed clown Trump (his words) or sleazy Clinton (his words).  I understand him completely.  I just choose to handle it differently.

Edited to add:  No lines for us.  We have mail-in voting.  Love it!

12. colorfulone profile image77

"Obama Administration Withholds Draft Whitewater Indictment of Hillary Clinton"

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room … y-clinton/

There are several criminal indictments against Hillary, but Obama...
    People should be outraged about the lack of justice instead of straining at nats and making things up. .

1. profile image0

You do realize that this article refers to "draft" indictments from the 1990s.   You do realize that means the indictments were never filed.  You do realize that if indictments are not filed, then no criminal charges have been brought.

You do realize that if you support the release of draft criminal indictments for Clinton under the FOIA, then you are supporting the release of draft criminal indictments for everyone who was ever investigated but not charged?  Is that your position?  That people who have never even been charged with a crime, much less convicted, should have the "draft" indictments made public?  Even though those indictments were deemed to be so weak as to not be filed?  Because if a precedent is set for Clinton, it will then be set for everyone.

I'm pretty sure you'll just ignore this, but maybe you'll surprise me.  roll

The draft indictments relate to allegations that Clinton provided false information and withheld evidence from federal investigators to conceal her involvement with the defunct Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan, the collapse of which lead to multiple criminal convictions.  Clinton provided legal representation to Madison Guaranty as an attorney at the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, Arkansas.  Clinton’s Rose Law Firm billing records, long sought by prosecutors, were found in the private quarters of the White House shortly after an important statute of limitations had expired...

The National Archives claims that Clinton’s right to privacy supersedes the public interest concerning the draft indictments. ...  right to privacy!

1. profile image0

Yes, DRAFT indictments from the 1990s.  That means they were never filed.

"Yes, DRAFT indictments from the 1990s.  That means they were never filed." - PP

Archive Documents Filed:  http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content … -01740.pdf

206-page “Summary of Evidence” produced by the Archives to Judicial Watch pursuant to a separate FOIA request also discloses even more grand jury information.
          http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room … d-scandal/

1. profile image0

LOL, that is a filing to compel compliance with the FOIA.  It is not the draft indictments.  Did you read it?  Hilarious.

2. Live to Learn profile image60

It's a lost cause. If she had a hang nail as a child some will find cause to believe it negates her right to run for the office of president. Grasping at straws.

"If she had a hang nail as a child some will find cause to believe it negates her right to run for the office of president."

That is ridiculous.  However, if Hillary's brain was placed in a jar in the Oval Office, liberals would still vote for her.  wink

And, if Trump's tiny hands were put in the oval office conservatives would still vote for him.

13. lions44 profile image95
    lions44posted 7 years ago

To all my fellow Republicans (and those voting GOP this year), if you keep bringing up the 1990s, you only help Hillary Clinton.  She becomes the victim and we the bully.  Talk issues, especially the economy.   Whitewater and emailgate only matter to a narrow group of voters already on our side. 

Plus, you play into the media's hands.  It is hard to watch this again.  Same goes for the emails.  Yes, she violated the law, but we will not get an indictment.  We need to accept that there are separate rules for left and right. 

Talk about the economy, healthcare and national security.  It will put the Dems on the defensive.

1. profile image0

Most Democrats will welcome a discussion of the issues, instead of Trump's latest media insult or Twitter war.  We look forward to a real debate between Trump and either Democratic candidate.  If the media will ask real questions about real issues, instead of asking Hillary what she thinks of Trump's latest derogatory name for her, then Trump will sweat and bluster and be exposed for the shallow pretender that he is.

The GDP is the worst ever under Obama.
      ObamaCare is a failure.
      National security and open borders.  Say, insiders (whistle blowers) let Congress know about a Fast and Furious operation shipment that went out by train into Mexico on the 23rd of May 2016, and they didn't do anything about it. One guy got some friendly warnings to back off so he isn't found face down in a ditch.  There is suppose to be another shipment in about 3 weeks going out. God knows where the missals (etc.) are going, (most likely to radical Islamic terrorists). They got photos and videos and are going to try to get the FF operation shut down.

14. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

Agreed PrettyPanther, if the "DONALD" can mamange a miracle and stay out of Prison to make it to a Debate ~ And if of course he AGREEs to Debate which is Highly Questionable Considering Past Atrocious Performances, his Apparent Mental Instability etc etc ~

Hillary VIOLATED a Law ONLY in "Republican PRETEND-Land" ~

ISSUES? The Economy? Hard to Beat this Economy at 5% Unemployment, Certainly NOT Perfect and still needs work but Historically Excellent & Trending in Positive Territory ~ ZERO Inflation, Stock Market Stable & Trending Up, Real Estate Stable & Trending Up ~ Legislation to Raise the Minimum Wage ABOVE Poverty Level for Hard Working AMERICANs has been Launched in Progressive States, ALL Indicators which Measure Economic Strength except perhaps Growth which still needs a little Nudge, are Very Vibrant Despite what FOX Loser Snooze Rambles about ~ sad ~

You really should go back in time to DISCOVER how Republican Imbecile George W Bush Decimated this Country to Fully Appreciate the Near Miraculous Job President Obama has done ~ I always ENCOURAGE "Self-Research" ~

The "Donald's" Economic "VISION" of Lowering the Minimum Wage because of course we all know Workers EARN Way too Much, Taxing Americans for Foreign Trade, Demanding China Discontinue Currency Manipulation, and Privatizing EVERYTHING is apparently an "EASY Sell" for his "Simple-Minded" Birther FANz which equals a tiny minority of Republicans and racist Joe Arpiao, the Brilliant Sarah Palin, Chris "20% Approval Rating" Christie, "ANGRY OLD White Guy" Bobby Knight etc etc, but here in the REAL WORLD where rational intelligent human beings reside, he might have a little problem ~

Here we GO ~ Everything he blurts out is Wrong but wait until the "Minimum Wage" part ~ ASTOUNDED? Yup, believe it or NOT he actually said this and AMERICANs are ASTOUNDED too ~ How many WORKING Individuals do you think will vote for "Drumpf" NOW if they realize a PAY Cut is in store? People just need to WORK Really Really HARD like he did when he INHERITED a FORTUNE......Pretty Simple Right? ~ sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRmi28fjNOs

1. profile image0

If his professed support for lowering the minimum wage becomes a liability for him, he will probably say he was "just kidding."  Kind of like that wall he said he wanted to build is now just "a suggestion."

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)