Michael Moore predicts Trump will win the election !

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (16 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Well , That must just burn the a$$  of a few liberal dream-catchers  !   I mean , really ?   I'm sure  a few more   limousine    liberals will be jumping ship on the left in America , let's face it folks  Hillary's past is coming forth to bite her in the behind !
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13113395.jpg

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

LOL, you right-wing deep thinkers crack me up.  You can't stand Michael Moore until he says something you agree with, then suddenly he's as savvy as Karl Rove and as visionary as Alex Jones.

Freakin' hilarious.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

But come on PP  , be real , Michael Moore !   He's the crowned hero  of the left !.......tell me how you really feel ......:-}

1. profile image0

I really feel that Michael Moore was saying that to make sure voters don't become complacent and stay home.  He knows Hillary is not exciting to young voters, who tend to only vote when they are inspired.  He is hoping to scare the bejeezus out of liberals so they will turn up at the polls.  And he is right, Trump could win if there is a very low turnout.  Right now, his chances are slim, given that 70% of women can't stand him, but things could change.

That's how I really feel.

1. profile image0

Okay , that's fair ,...........I think you kind of  love the  divisiveness  agenda of  the left don't you ?

1. profile image0

No, remember, I'm married to a Republican.  I don't think I'm the divisive one.  Yes, there are political operatives on the left and right who will encourage divisiveness.

Have you been watching the RNC convention?  You have the nerve to talk about divisiveness while supporting that?

Yeah, okay.

1. profile image0

The right  and you have to admit it if you are a fair minded person and  I believe you have it in you ,  has been attacked   venomously by not only the left rhetoric as usual  but by our very news media for years !   If you deny that  then there is no hope for you or for America  !

1. profile image0

I believe you believe that. 

I will grant you that venomous rhetoric goes both ways, but I will not grant you that what is happening at the RNC is in any way duplicated in a mainstream venue like the DNC.  What is happening at the RNC is unprecedented, unsettling, and un-American.

I know you won't be able to absorb what is in the following piece by Eric Alterman, but I'm posting it anyway for others to read and ponder.

What's on display in Cleveland?  The Republican id.

2. Misfit Chick profile image75
                  Misfit Chickposted 7 years agoin reply to this

'The Right' always gets picked on... poor us, we don't do anything to deserve the ridicule that media and leftists spew at us. Our leaders are worthy of our loyalty...

Hillary doesn't have anymore past junk in her closet than any other candidate ever has - including Trump. She has a loyal base for a reason, and it isn't just because she is a woman.

IF Trump manages to get through the campaign season without p*ssing as many people off both around the world and at home - as he did during the pre-run; then Michael Moore is right, Trump could win. The liklihood of that happening is nil... in the end, we're all pretty much ourselves; and unless Trump somehow is able to grasp the concept of a more disciplined and less divisive tongue in the near future: he will fail, miserably.

This is also why Ted Cruz did not endorse him - he stands a much better chance of winning the next time around if it looks like he is 'sticking to his guns'. That looks really good to the conservative base.They like that. Plus, if Trump actually does manage to screw up even before the election is over - he can be seen as the 'go to guy' to recover face by being able to say, 'see, I told you so' and 'I kept the faith after others gave up', etc. (practically making him a shoe-in next time). Ted only committed political suicide if Trump wins. I honestly think the GOP did that on purpose to create a 'scape goat' for if/when Trump fails. They are good at manipulating things and WANT their party 'set right' again.

I'm watching Trump... I've already said that I'm voting for Hillary for lots of good reasons; but Trump COULD become the GOP's Obama if he doesn't f*ck up - which, he probably will. If he doesn't, and does a good job of acting like the kind of person I would WANT to represent my country; AND manages to present some good, 'do-able' ideas - we'll see. I'm not holding my breath. I have been known to vote for a GOP candidate in the past, though it has been a while. smile

2. Credence2 profile image79
            Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's where I am at, as well...

Thanks Panther, maybe I can skip this thread...

3. profile image0
            calculus-geometryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

+1, spot on.

Fivethirtyeight predicts a 60% chance of Hillary winning.  http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201 … -forecast/

1. profile image0

Nate Silver is exceptionally good at what he does. The odds are very much in Hillary's favor. I am curious to see if Donald will receive the traditional convention bounce after that highly unconventional hate fest.

I just finished watching his speech and I feel like I've been slimed and dipped in poo. Time to take a shower and meditate to repel all that hate and fear he regurgitated across the air waves.. Ugh.

2. Credence2 profile image79
        Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Right wing and deep thinking? That is a contradiction of terms..

1. profile image0

On these forums? You betcha.  My feeble attempt at humor.  ;-)

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

But I wish I could articulate just how I feel about that how deep thinking  conservatives are  !   And just how emotively  thinking and planning that the left is !   Purely  and simply , small government is always best because of the immanent waste  of emotional  and  unreasonable  social entitlement thinking is  .

1. profile image0

I guess you were thinking so deeply you forgot to write a coherent sentence.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)