The Trump / Putin COMMUNIST Link and Donald’s Anti-AMERICAN Agena

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (175 posts)
  1. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

Looks like Russia WANTs Trump…….Real BAD……WHY?? Although I believe it would be a Proverbial MIRACLE if Donald Trump ESCAPEs a Prison Sentence for any number of TORTs and or Crimes he‘s Currently Trying to Defend himself against, I’m not 100% Sure there’s a Communist CONSPIRACY at this particular time even though the EVIDENCE is Quite Compelling ~ However, how can a Quasi-Rational, Vigilant Human Being possibly “Ignore or Dismiss” the obvious CONNECTION / Affection between the two individuals? ~ Their “MUTUAL Admiration”, kind words for Putin from Donald & Vice Versa? “Delusional” Donald’s suggestion that he would Actually CONSIDER Crashing the GLOBAL Economy into Irreversible DAMAGE by “Defaulting on U.S. Debt”? His Overt Hostility & CONTEMPT for NATO, a Critically Important Group of ALLIED Nations that we have relied upon for DECADEs? The Evidence to suggest a COVERT Unsavory Relationship between Trump & Putin is Compelling at the very LEAST ~

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely "compelling"!  At least to those wishing to discredit the man by spreading unsupported tales and outright lies.

Hoping you've still got that tin foil cap, for Donald will certainly be controlling your brain without it!

1. Don W profile image81
        Don Wposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ok, how about some publicly available, verifiable facts then:

(1) In 2016 Donald Trump said "No, I have nothing to do with Russia, John. How many times do I have say that? Are you a smart man? I have nothing to with Russia, I have nothing to do with Russia".

(2) In 2008 Donald Trump Jr. said "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

(3) In 2008 Donald Trump Jr traveled to Russia six times in 18 months, saying: "As much as we want to take our business over there, Russia is just a different world. It is a question of who knows who, whose brother is paying off who".

(4) "Since the 1980s, Trump and his family members have made numerous trips to Moscow in search of business opportunities, and they have relied on Russian investors to buy their properties around the world".

(5) April 27, 2016 - As a candidate for the GOP nomination, Donald Trump gave a foreign policy speech, which was attended by Russian ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. Kislyak said he was not showing a preference for any particular candidate by attending. He did not attend any speeches by other candidates for the GOP nomination. Trump's speech was given at the Center for the National Interest.

(6) The Center for National Interest describes Vladimir Putin as "Russia's Reagan".

(7) The advisory council for the Center for National Interest includes Alexey Pushkov. Pushkov is a Russian Duma official who was one of several Russian officials targeted for sanctions by the U.S. government in response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

(8) The chairman of the Center for National Interest's advisory council is Richard Burt who sits on the senior advisory board of the Russian Alfa Bank in Moscow. Burt helped draft Trump's foreign policy speech.

(9) In an interview in early April 2016 Richard Burt talked favorably about an "America First" policy. On April 27 Trump unveiled his "America First" policy. Richard Burt was recruited by Trump's campaign Director, Paul Manafort.

(10) In 2010 Trump's campaign Director Paul Manafort went to work in Ukraine for pro-Russian candidate Viktor Yanukovych, the former president who fled to Russia when he was ousted in the Ukrainian revolution of 2014.

(11) From 2005, Manafort worked in Ukraine for the Russian gas tycoon Dmytro Firtash and a billionaire Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. Both worked with Manafort on separate investment deals in New York and Ukraine which have led to lawsuits. Manafort works closely with Trump's foreign policy advisor, Carter Page.

(12) In 2004 Trump's foreign policy advisor, Carter Page opened Merrill Lynch's Moscow office, and worked in Russia until 2008.

(13) In 2008 Carter Page went to Turkmenistan to raise a $1 billion private equity fund and buy assets in the former Soviet republic, meeting with top government officials.

(14) Carter Page is a major investor in Gazprom, the Russian state-owned energy company.

(15) In 2015 Carter Page (investor in Gazprom, which lost value due to US sanctions) publishes an article condemning US sanctions against Russia: ". . . the economic injustice unleashed upon the millions of people residing in Russia, Ukraine and the former Soviet Union by misguided Western policies has met limited recognition."

(16) July, 2016 - "American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence."

These are not unsupported tales (check the sources).

I don't think Trump is ideologically aligned with Russia. He's a businessman, plain and simple. He's all about the deal. But that's all a shrewd operator like Putin needs as an opening. Putin was a KGB foreign intelligence officer for 16 years before he became president. It's likely he knows something about how to manipulate people. Using someone's personal desires, ambition and personality flaws as leverage to get them to do what he wants was his stock-in-trade. Based on all of the above, I think three things are very likely to be true: 1) Putin (many layers removed) is using Trump to further Russia's interests; 2) key people in Trump's network (Manafort, Burt, Page etc.) are, either directly or indirectly, facilitating that manipulation through their contacts within the Russian business world*; 3) Their main motivation is financial reward via their Russian business interests.

*If you want information that demonstrates how the Russian state apparatus, Russian business world, and Russian criminal underworld are intimately linked I'd be happy to provide it. 

(1) http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/po … ights.html
        (2) https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … story.html
        (3) ibid
        (4) ibid
        (5) http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ … tin-213833
        (6) http://nationalinterest.org/print/comme … eagan-9914
        (7) https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor … -the-list/
        (8) http://maglobal.com/about-us/our-team/richard-burt/
        (9) (subscription) http://nationalinterest.org/feature/nat … licy-15824
        (10) https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 … st-clients
        (11) ibid
        (12) http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic … -interview
        (13) ibid
        (14) ibid
        (15) http://www.globalpolicyjournal.com/blog … e-inequity
        (16) http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/us/po … d-dnc.html

"The Evidence to suggest a COVERT Unsavory Relationship between Trump & Putin is Compelling at the very LEAST ~"  (AP)

"Putin (many layers removed) is using Trump to further Russia's interests"

Are you getting confused between these two statements?  Or saying that having business contacts in Russia, through third parties means a direct, covert, unsavory but compelling relationship between Putin and Trump?

1. Don W profile image81

I'm saying that based on the information available, and Putin's background, it's likely Putin (through various machinations) is using Trump as a useful idiot. I'm also saying that deep, personal, financial ties between Trump's closest advisors and Russia, means they have a vested interest in pandering to Putin. And I'm saying that federal officials now believe it's very likely the Russian security services where behind the hack on the DNC. It's also likely they were behind hacks on the DCCC and the Clinton campaign servers. So any which way you look at it, it's becoming increasingly likely that a foreign power (with ties to several of Trump's closest advisors) is exerting influence over a presidential election, on an unprecedented level, and Trump (complicit or not) is the intended beneficiary of that influence.

I don't doubt any of that.  And I don't doubt that this isn't the first time Russia (and/or other governments) have meddled in American elections, or that America has meddled in elections in other countries.

But it still doesn't say anything about a covert relationship with Putin, which is the topic on the post you replied to.

1. Don W profile image81

Covert or not, the Trump campaign's proven connection to Russia is a serious threat to the interests of the country, and trying to shrug it off is a dangerous act of wilful ignorance.

This is the problem with entrusting the country to someone who only ever cares about "making a deal". Almost everything Trump does indicates that a "good deal" means one that benefits Trump and his corporate empire. His behaviour indicates he would put himself and his business before any other consideration, including the interests of the country. Please tell me, what has Trump ever done that indicates otherwise? That's an open question to anyone planning to vote for Trump.

Likewise, are Trump's advisors able to give objective policy advice on Russia, given their deep political and business ties with that country? One of the advisors who wrote his foreign policy speech runs a bank in Moscow, another is a big investor in the Russian state-owned company Gazprom. His campaign manager worked for several Russian oligarchs with connections to organised crime and the Russian government. Trump himself has courted Putin for years to further his own business interests. And now Trump (jokingly or not) invites Russia to commit espionage against his political rival. So what exactly have these advisors, and Trump, done that indicates they are able to objectively formulate sensible policy on Russia that's in the interests of the country and not just themselves? Again that's an open question to anyone who is planning to vote for Trump, because I really want to know.

Are you a politician, Don?  Because you insist on talking about anything but the topic at hand.  The only thing in this entire post about a covert relationship with Putin was "Trump himself has courted Putin for years to further his own business interests." and I highly doubt that you can support even that (it still doesn't say anything about any kind of actual relationship; just that Trump wants one) with anything but that Trump has business connections in Russia.

Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sorry wilderness, but unlike most republicans who "Wander in & out", Don W has indeed "Supported / Corroborated" his Comments with HARDCORE Facts as I ALWAYs do ~ A Very Comprehensive ENTRY if I might add ~ 

I understand the LINKs Containing FACTUAL Info he's provided to this discussion are a Very "Difficult READ" for the Remaining "Trump FANz" and perhaps some conservatives will actually "DENY" said FACTs like Donald's Latest "ASTRONOMICAL Lie" that he has NO Relationship with  Russia, and by now, that's no surprise, but nevertheless, the FACTs do EXIST outside of that "FOX Snooze Bubble" and the VAST Majority of Americans ACCEPT them ~

2. Don W profile image81

A "covert relationship with Putin" may be you're topic at hand, but it's not mine. As far as I'm concerned the topic at hand is Trump and his campaign's links to Russia and whether or not they represent a threat to the country's interests. The title of the thread is "The Trump / Putin COMMUNIST Link and Donald’s Anti-AMERICAN Agena[sic]" and that's what all my comments have related to. That's why I said "I don't think Trump is ideologically aligned with Russia" i.e. I don't think Trump is a Communist, and "He's a businessman, plain and simple. He's all about the deal." i.e. I don't think he necessarily has an anti America agenda.

My list of evidence is in response to your comment: "Absolutely 'compelling'!  At least to those wishing to discredit the man by spreading unsupported tales and outright lies". My aim was to show that the links to Russia are not unsupported tales.

The word "covert" is not mentioned in the thread title, not mentioned in my original comment, not mentioned in the comment I replied to, and not mentioned in any of my other comments except the last, which was a direct response to your use of it.

If a "covert relationship with Putin" is you're topic at hand, no problem. I'll just leave my questions here for when you've finished with that:

Trump's behaviour indicates he would put himself and his business before any other consideration, including the interests of the country. Please tell me, what has Trump ever done that indicates otherwise? (open question to anyone planning to vote for Trump).

Are Trump's advisors able to give objective policy advice on Russia, given their deep political and business ties with that country? One of the advisors who wrote his foreign policy speech runs a bank in Moscow, another is a big investor in the Russian state-owned company Gazprom. His campaign manager worked for several Russian oligarchs with connections to organised crime and the Russian government. Trump himself has courted Putin for years to further his own business interests. And now Trump (jokingly or not) invites Russia to commit espionage against his political rival. What exactly have these advisors, and Trump, done that indicates they are able to objectively formulate sensible policy on Russia that's in the interests of the country and not just themselves? (again an open question to anyone who is planning to vote for Trump)

I'd genuinely like to know how those supporting Trump are thinking about this.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75
          Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Putin tricked Rothschild he could do it the same to Trump too.

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

YOU Decide ~ "Delusional" Donald's Highly Suspicious PLAN To Undermine GLOBAL Economies By Intentional "NON-Payment" of United States' Financial OBLIGATIONs ~

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/0 … ebt/210297

I don't think that's a communist, Russian conspiracy.  Get that hat on!

As Usual wilderness, we see things Completely DIFFERENTLY ~ Intentional NON-Payment or "DEFAULTING" on the Financial OBLIGATIONs of the United States, which is EXACTLY what "Delusional" Incompetent Donald has Recommended as if he were "MOCKING" one of his many Real Estate FAILUREs, would be nothing less than CATASTROPHIC for AMERICA PERIOD ~ It would be an INDEFENSIBLE Attack on EVERY American ~ Without a DOUBT an "Impeachable Offense" and even perhaps an "ACT of Treason" ~

If he were ALLOWED to Succeed with his Twisted, ULtra-DESTRUCTIVE Anti-AMERICAN GOAL of  Crashing this COUNTRY, Russia and The Terrorists would have ACCOMPLISHED a MAJOR Victory WITHOUT Lifting a FINGER ~

The stated topic is the (assumed) Trump-Putin connection.

Being unable to provide any evidence of such a foolish claim are you now trying to divert attention to another topic?

wilderness ~ As Usual, I would SUGGEST ALL Readers INVESTIGATE the Putin / Trump Relationship on their OWN, not necessarily listen to an individual who CLAIMs the Hardcore FACTs don't Exist because they actually do ~

Here's just some of the FACTs:

* "Delusional" Donald did indeed say he would CONSIDER "Defaulting on OUR Debt which would be CATASTROPHIC for AMERICA
              * "Delusional" Donald has indeed expressed his PLAN to WEAKEN NATO ~ A group of ALLIED Nations Assembled to Resist Fascist & Communist Entities such as RUSSIA ~
              * "KIND & Affectionate" words have been EXCHANGED between Putin / Trump ~

I've seen some people claim that they think Russia provided those copies of nasty emails.  And therefore they want Trump as President.

Ans your "research" found anything else (beyond a PC conversation between the two)?

FYI wilderness ~ "FACTs & Truth" ALWAYs Prevail over "LIEs, Deceit & TRICKERY" that's WHY "Delusional" Donald will be Defeated Decisively in NOVEMBER ~ DEMs need to TURN Out the VOTE ~

I would ASSUME the FBI has Compiled a little MORE Information than most on the SUBJECT, and according to them, the PRIME Suspect for the "BREACH" RIGHT Now are Russian Agents Presumably Acting on Putin's Behalf ~

JUST the FACTs ~ An EXTREMELY Disturbing Report which seems to indicate a Trump / Putin "LINK" ~ READ More ~

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 … trump.html

That's what I said, isn't it?  That a handful of people think Russia did the hacking.

And you took that suspicion and declared that Putin and Trump have a COMMUNIST link.  Still want to use that instead of FACT & TRUTH?  You "assume" and you "presume", and it all makes you EXTREMELY disturbed.  Perhaps the delusion isn't just Trump's...

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

More important ! The disintegration of the DNC  right at this moment !  Debbie Wasserman Shultz is out  ! Out as the DNC chair , Out as gaveling the convention tonight .........WHY ? ----  And out as a congresswoman in Florida soon !

But yet , Hillary says  "Oh don't worry Debbie , I've got your job waiting right here !    But please don't forget to wear a nice blue dress !"   

I guess someone's got to take  Monica's place .

3. profile image0

Democrats like you should be thrilled  to  dump the national debt  of our nation ,   Then  you can begin all over again to indebt your great- great -great -great -grandkids !

You know , the way you have for a hundred years !

4. profile image0

So maybe Hillary AND the DNC  should go back to snail mail !

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13119182.jpg

After all they sure as hell have leaked a lot of secrets to the whole world, on purpose or not   !
    Hillary  , Here's your sign !

This is NOT a Discussion about HILLARY, it's about the "COZY" Relationship & "MUTUAL Admiration" between a Communist Russian Dictator Putin & "Delusional" Donald Trump ~ But maybe everyone over the AGE of 50 Years Old might wanna' consider your Snail-Mail Recommedation including "Delusional" Donald ~

ALLOW me to INJECT the FACTs ~ JUST FYI ~ And this is RATHER Ironic wouldn't U say? ~

There is ZERO Evidence that Hillary's Private SERVER was EVER Breached, however, Donald's ACCOUNTs were indeed BREACHED According to the EVIDENCE which at this POINT, I certainly do NOT EXPECT any CONservative to ACCEPT ~ Just the FACTs ~

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You truly  are politically delusional A.P.    !  But I'll give you this   , You are entertaining .    It's almost like the new  left  in politics is  definitely related to Walt Disney , where I always thought that democrats and Hollywood were too close - I no realize I was wrong all along !   The DNC  should elect Disney World for it's next convention .      Please watch out for gators  though .

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13119860.png

NICE Try ahorseback, but maybe U Missed this ~

AND This ~ A DIRECT Quote from the FBI which could APPLY to EVERY Server / E-Mail on this or any other PLANET ~

FBI: "No evidence Clinton’s email was hacked by foreign powers, but it could have been"

JUST the FACTs ~

BTW ~ THANKs for the Compliment & Suggestion ~ smile ~ Disney-WORLD is Magical Place where you'll find INCREDIBLE Inventions, Scientific WONDERs, Architectural Excellence, Botanical Brilliance, Beautiful Scenery, Hundreds of Gifted Engineers, Actors & Employees, and of course a Virtual Treasure TROVE of Uplifting Positive Attributes to FEED your Soaring SPIRIT~

Unlike "Republican PRETEND-Land" where you'll find "Depressing Uninformed Anti-AMERICAN "FACT Denier" Weasels like Sean Hammerhead & Creepy Lurid NUT-Jobs like Laura Ingraham ~ Such a CONTRAST ~

5. profile image0

The Russians  and Trump, wow  , it seems like the stranger the stupidity in accusation against Trump the more it's groped by democrats .!     Next thing we know it will be the devil  and Trump  or  Trump and the seven dwarfs ,  maybe Trump  and the troglodytes. ........Anything whatsoever BUT  holding Hillary accountable for treason ,     murder ,  selling state secrets  or  graft ,corruption and working for the enemy !

smile ~ ONLY one little Problem with your comment ahorseback, Hillary NEVER did any of those things you've mentioned and NOW that Roger Ailes was FORCED to RESIGN from FOX Loser Channel due to "REAL" Sexual Harassment Charges, they now have a chance to TRANSFORM into an "HONEST / Legitimate" NEWs Source ~

FYI ~ Russia has been trying to WEAKEN, Undermine & Sabotage NATO for Decades without much success & YOUR Guy "Delusional" Donald has already BEGUN his Recklessly INSANE Campaign to do just that ~ sad ~ NO Communist LINK between Donald & Vladimir? ~ Maybe U should INVESTIGATE ~

1. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

LOL. And I thought fear mongering was only something the far right engaged in.

SOME People CONFUSE "Fear Mongering" with "FACT Dissemination" ~

We'd have to ASSUME the "EXTORTION" of OUR NATO Allies which "Delusional" Donald has already ENGAGED in, gives Communist Putin a Much STRONGER Hand especially in Europe ~

Care to expand on that with some facts or are you just making it up as you go?

Do not ask this one for facts: what you will get is "We'd have to ASSUME the..."

6. Alternative Prime profile image57

NOT Expecting ACCEPTANCE of the Following FACTs by the SHRINKING Group of "Trumpeteers" sad  but for ALL other True-AMERICANs, I'm sure it will be an "EYE Opener" ~ FOR More FACTUAL Data Re-Visit this page & of course, INVESTIGATE on your OWN ~

"Delusional" Donald's "EXTORTION" Plans for OUR Invaluable NATO Allies ~ The WEAKENING of Strategic Partners while "Appeasing & Empowering" Communist Russia ~

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/opinions/ … -hertling/

P.S. ~ In case you missed it ~ Is "Delusional" Donald  already "COLLUDING" with Putin / Russian AGENTs to Breach AMERICAN Servers & RELEASE MORE Info ?? ~ Still don't think this MORON will be in PRISON Soon? ENCOURAGING Communists to Compromise AMERICAN Servers?? I've been trying to tell u this guy is Dangerously "DELUSIONAL" ~

Hard to say.  If he's taken notes from the Hillary playbook he could kill, not bother to bury the dead, and still get away with it.

smile ~ To my KNOWLEDGE, Hillary hasn't "Killed" anyone , at least NOT Yet smile But if and when she ever does, Please PROVIDE Court Documents Written upon Pleading Paper to PROVE these FACTLESS & FALSE Allegations ~

P.S. FYI ~ This is NOT a "FOX Snooze" Style PROPAGANDA Festival, we try to comment on FACTUAL Information here, nor is it a "GRATUITOUS Nonsensical Hillary Bashing" Forum ~ It's a VENUE Dedicated to Discussing Donald's seemingly Infatuation, Connection & Perhaps Tangible LINKs to Communist Russia ~

lol lol Coming from you, the guy with nothing to back up his allegations that is overly rich.

Of course she hasn't killed anyone. That we know of. Yet. See how that works?

Again, lol lol Facts, please. If you have none you aren't any better than your opinion of Fox.

Edit. You would be considered worse. At least with Fox you don't have to deal with the ridiculous over use of upper case.

FYI ~ I'm not "Alleging" it, the FBI is ~ FACTs to "Back Up" their Allegations ~

OMG  Where do you find these rags? 

And more importantly, where does it say anything at all about Trump being implicated by the FBI in the break-in?  Are you reading your own hopeless wish lists into things again?

I Recommend READING this Entire Thread & Perhaps Visiting the LINKs Provided ~ Other than that, I really have no Interest in "Arguing" with individuals who have an "ALTERNATE" Definition of the word "FACT" ~

Most People are NOT Dumb & They are INVESTIGATING & Reading Reliable Sources as we speak, articles which REVEAL the OBVIOUS Links ~

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/0 … ebt/210297

I think you're right, for I, too, have no interest in individuals that have decided that a better definition of "fact" is "whatever I want to be true". 

When you're ready to stand before a judge in a court and produce evidence that shows "beyond a reasonable doubt" that it isn't libel to say that Trump contracted or forced the Russian government to hack the DNC...why then it might be worthy of a read.  If you produce it, anyway.  Until then your silly conspiracy theories aren't worth the time it takes to skim over them.

SORRY wilderness, but you might wanna' 'Express & EXPLAIN' your OPINION about LIBEL to others around here who are Blatantly Falsely ACCUSING Hillary of MURDER ~ Then perhaps, you might wanna' READ the LINK Below ~

FYI ~ "Delsuional" Donald has a LONG Documented HISTORY of TIEs to Communist Russia and always REMEMBER, to reach the Threshold of Defamation, statements must be FALSE and then, U must PROVE DAMAGEs ~

I've noticed a trend with U, any time an individual around here EXPRESSEs the TRUTH about your HERO "Drumpf" Trump, U complain about  LIBEL unless of course it's DIRECTED at Hillary or OUR President in which case I guess in your "OPINION" it's NOT Libel Right?

Donald is ALREADY in DEEP with his PENDING FRAUD / Racketeering Law Suits and his INSANE Encouragement of ESPIONAGE by Russia today is just another Nail ~ JUST the FACTs

~ If the TRUTH about Trump Upsets U so much I would suggest not reading it ~ smile

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/t … son-226303

2. profile image0

How interesting the double standards of the  Extreme left !   I didn't hear a whole  lot of outrage when in  2007 Sarah Palins Emails were  hacked  AND actually posted on the Washington post Rag showing not only the address ut actual emails as she was Governor  !

There is always something slimy about the hypocrisy of the socialist democrats !
                  http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13122117.png

Who but Hillary really knows Putins  E mail address !

2. Live to Learn profile image60

Let's see. From your article, officials within a democratic administration are speculating that Russia hacked in to help Trump.

I don't see where it says Trump asked that it be done. And I don't see the DNC claiming that the embarrassing emails are not real.

So. We can't prove Russia did it, but claiming they did and speculating why they did it somehow helps Hillary and hopefully damages Trump. From where I'm standing I'm more embarrassed that our own government is so petty as to engage in this type of behavior.

7. profile image0

DONALD TODAY SAYS " IF  PUTIN HAS THE "MISSING  30,000 EMAILS OF HILLARY CLINTONS  , HE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM "   

WELL,- ALTERNATIVE PRIME , DO YOU LIKE FRUIT ----------HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES ?
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13122152.jpg

--JUST BOUGHT YOU AND HILLARY  A BOOK OF STAMPS --

As USUAL ahorseback, I'm not sure what you're TRYING to get at so I really have NO Response ~ U should Investigate the Relationship between "Delusional" Donald and Communist Russia ~

1. profile image0

The investigation stalled at the deletion of 32 ,000 Hillary E-Mails  !  A.P.   Where is your collective liberal outrage there ?   ........................crickets !

Meanwhile , create a new conspiracy theory - the Russians are coming -the Russians are coming !

It's so retro. I thought we got over that irrational hysteria at the end of the Cold     War.

The ONLY individual trying to CREATE "Hysteria" is your GUY "Delusional Donald" but in regards to ENCOURAGING Russian AGENTs to STEAL Confidential Information which of course he articulated, I didn't know his FANz would ACCEPT his INSANE Idea for a Communist Country to have ACCESS via Illegal Means, to the Data Base of the UNITED States ~

Seems Kinda TWISTED doesn't it? Donald's Reckless PLANs to BAN Certain Religions & "ROUND Up & DEPORT" Millions of HARD Working Individuals in the NAME of "Hysterical FEAR" but apparently he feels it's OKAY to INVITE a Foreign Communist Nation to Peruse OUR Top SECRET Info?? sad

1. profile image0

A.P. ,Maybe he learned the meaning of treason from sister Hillary !

Well, maybe "Delusional Donald" & his FANz should LEARN the WORDs "Criminal INTENT" & the Difference between "UNINTENTIONAL & Willful Misconduct" ~ The OVERWHELMING Opinion by the EXPERTS is that your guy Donald Acted with "Mala-Fide" toward AMERICA when Encouraging Russian AGENTs to HACK the United States, but that's really NOTHING New Considering that's apparently how he Acted when Operating Trump U or any of a number of FAILED Business Ventures he presided over, According to Reports & FILED Law SUIT Documents ~

Desperately TRYING to Attract FREE  "Media ATTENTION" is one thing as Donald constantly does, but acting with "CRIMINAL Intent" and INVITING a Major CIA Investigation into WHY an individual is apparently "Enamoured" with the thought of OUR Data Base being Compromised by a Communist Force is quite another ~

2. Live to Learn profile image60

Did I miss something? Those emails were on a personal server belonging to Hillary Clinton. Are you suggesting she had inappropriately put top secret info on her computer and then callously deleted it which could much more easily be found by someone snooping?

Just the FACTs ~ A QUOTE from Retired U.S. Air Force General Michael Hayden & Director of the NSA / CIA for Pres. George W. Bush ~ Regarding Donald Trump's Encouragement of Russian AGENTs "Hacking" American SERVERs ~

"If he is talking about the State Department e-mails on her server, he is inviting a foreign intelligence service to steal sensitive American government information," Hayden said. "If he is talking about the allegedly private e-mails that she destroyed, he is inviting a foreign intelligence service to violate the privacy of an individual protected by the Fourth Amendment to the American Constitution."

"Perhaps he doesn't know what he's talking about. Just a theory," Hayden said.

COMPLETE Article Here ~

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-el … ts-n618276

1. profile image0

Except it was Hillary who used a private , non-secure server to begin with ,   Which No Longer exists right ?      And Hillary who deleted  33,000  ..........33,000 ............

YES , 33,000   Emails !    Which also  No Longer  exist ......Right ?   
                  Remember everyone  ! , "The 33 ,000  emails  I deleted were  all private , non- important Emails." !

Right , Queen Hillary  !

8. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

I've been to Russia a few time, nothing about modern Russia is Communist. The is no properties that are communally owned by the Government.

Why Putin likes delusional Trump, hell do I know.
    Putin dose not want war with US, yet US could be ready to send off another false flag to drag them into war. Maybe Trump gives another option.

9. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E

SORRY Donald & FOX Loser Snooze sad  Unlike "Delusional" Donald Mocking Disabled AMERICANs, or Expressing Dislike for American POWs, or any of his other "DISQUALIFYING" Actions or Hate Speech, you can't try to "WALK Back" what many EXPERTs are Describing as "Criminal Intent" ~

1. profile image0

If Donald Trump broke the Law  every day of the campaign , he could never match the damage done to the  U.S. constitution  by Hillary and Obama  together  in  every one of the last thirty years !

Sarcasm isn't only owned by  you ,Alternative Prime , Trump can have some too!

Once again, I'm NEVER quite sure what you're trying to get at ahorseback, but your "Constitutional CLAIMs" are Blatantly FALSE ~ sad

However, in the REAL World,  "Delusional Donald" has a REAL Tangible "RAP Sheet" of Shady Activity, not an ILLUSORY WISH List of NON-Existant Crimes Hillary suposedly committed, a "FANTASY List" you can hear ALL day Every DAY ad nauseam on FOX Loser Snooze Channel which is of course situated in "Republican-PRETEND-Land ~

Donald was FORCED to Settle FRAUD Law SUITs for a RE Development in Mexico that FAILED ~ BTW, according to reports, his Lovely Children Donald Junior & Ivanka were also involved in that SCAM ~ U really should INVESTIGATE that "GREAT Wonderful Deal for AMERICA" ~ Moreover, Donald is Embroiled in even MORE Massive FRAUD Law SUITs & this time "RACKETEERING" a Criminal OFFENSE is Attached ~

And NOW, you're actually SURPRISED that this Corrupt Individual is Encouraging AGENTs from a Communist Nation to Commit the High CRIME of Espionage by Breaching Private Files of the United States of AMERICA?

10. Alternative Prime profile image57

--------> How can any AMERICAN not EXPECT SEVERE Damage not ONLY to his "PSEUDO-Presidential Campaign" but the TRUMP Name which appears to have already been TARNISHED ~

-------> Foreign POLICY Experts "SHOCKED" by Trump's Encouragement of Russian Agents to Infiltrate the Property of the UNITED States for the EXPLICIT Purpose of STEALING our Information ~ What kind of RELATIONSHIP does Trump have with Communism?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/29/world … .html?_r=0

1. Castlepaloma profile image75

Russia voted Communist out, they are Democratic

11. Alternative Prime profile image57

"Delusional Donald" has a very long Documented HISTORY of Un-Patriotic Statements & Relationships with AGENTs who had Engaged in PARTNERSHIPs with Communist Operatives who are VERY Close to Putin ~ A DIRECT Connection ~

Below is an example of TRUMP's Despicable, Un-Patriotic, Disrespectful & ANTI-American Behavior Directed at OUR Military HEROs ~ What Veteran could possibly watch this CLIP & then with a straigth face say "Yup, Donald's my GUY"?? sad ~ What Genuine AMERICAN Period could possibly cast a VOTE for this Abomination of a Quasi-Human Being??

The Beginning starts with FACTUAL Statistics which REVEAL the Actual NUMBER of Heroic AMERICANs who were Captured During WAR Time ~ WATCH the ENTIRE Clip: Brings Back Memories Doesn't it?? sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Jh-9R4_-E

12. profile image0

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13125892.png

THIS SAYS IT ALL FOR  MANY , MANY PEOPLE  !

ahorseback ~ As usual, I'm not sure what you're trying to get at ~

Moreover, your FALSE Comparisons between what appears to be a "Communist Sympathizer" in Trump, and these Hail MARY "Left Field" Attempts to Justify Any & ALL of Donald's Anti-American Rhetoric by posting President Obama and or Hillary images just makes it that much WORSE for "Delusional Donald" ~

This is a Discussion about Trump's Apparent "Infatuation & RELATIONSHIP" with a Communist Nation, not the 2008 Presidential Election Campaign ~

Furthermore, to my knowledge, Donald is the ONLY Presidential Candidate in HISTORY  to form a  PARTNERSHIP with Russia in an attempt to Compromise the United States of AMERICA & her Interests ~ We as a NATION have EMPRISONED Un-American individuals who have engaged in this type of activity ~

1. profile image0

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13126160_f1024.jpg

Why am I not surprised that  you don't get what I'm always saying .   It's really just called truth  , fact , historical  record .    While your usual rhetoric is cartoonish at best and   liberal hogwash at the worst .     You go of on these rants of  sixth grade mentality and  keep yourself from evolving into adulthood !      I can help you though  , the truth  is ALWAYS  out there , all you have to do is open your mind and let it in .

A.P.  , just stop drinking that  Clinton cool -aid man.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13126162.jpg

13. profile image0

Answer ,

"Bait and Switch "  is the leftist political strategy in all issues , Always, always  avoid the answer  .

Got to cover up a crime  = Accuse the other side of criminal activity .
    Got to answer a question about corruption = accuse the other side of it first.
    Got to explain the illegal Email  acct.  = accuse the other side of  hacking .
    Got to explain away the death of diplomats = Claim diplomatic immunity .
    Got to explain uranium sales through the Clinton foundation=  accuse trump of  loving Putin.

Democrats buy this shi7 lock stock and barrel , stupid part is , they expect everyone else to as well  .

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13126191.jpg

I really love Hillary's hands !

ONCE Again ahorseback ~ Your DESPERATE Attempts to COMPARE & or TRY to DRAG a Rational, Competent & HIGHLY Qualified Legitimate Presidential Candidate like Hillary DOWN into the Sewer with an Un-Patriotic Delusional Swindler like Trump is futile and hurts your cause ~

Please take your Nonsensical "Hillary BASHING" to another venue ~ There's plenty of those around here ~

14. Alternative Prime profile image57

The "TRUMP TIEs" to Communist Russia appear to get DEEPER & More Entangled & of course much more DETRIMENTAL to his Pseudo-Campaign while Bolstering his Apparent Committment to an "ANTI-American Agenda" which includes his "Delusional" Desire to "DEFAULT on United States DEBT", Threaten the Solidarity, Safety & SECURITY of OUR NATO Allies including us, the UNITED States ..etc ~

So, who else lies within "Delusional Donald's" "Circle of AMERICA Bashing" Un-Patriotic Agents? Yup, you guessed it, none other than Paul Manifort, Donald's Campaign Manager ~ sad ~ Don W touched upon this factual data in a previous entry ~ According to REPORTs, Paul Manifort, who many would consider the Epitome of "Pseudo-Patriotism" Acted as AGENT for at least one Russian Operative in the past ~ Yup, Believe it or NOT this is the GUY NOW RUNNING DONALD TRUMP's P*s*e*u*d*o-CAMPAIGN ~

AND WHY Not? Many of his CHEAP Clothes are made in a FOREiGN Country like CHINA by choice, NOT here in the United States, so WHY not hire an individual who has Russian TIEs to Manage his Campaign? ~ 

Are things becoming just a little bit CLEARER? Just the FACTs ~

READ Here ~

http://www.politifact.com/global-news/a … nd-his-ti/

15. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 7 years ago
    1. Don W profile image81

The whole Trump-Russia thing is very worrying.

I really just want anyone who intends voting for Trump to give a straight answer about it.

1. profile image0

Straight answer !

-Hillary's engaging  with Putin's history , Is far longer !
        - Have you followed exactly where these hackers are originating from ?
        -Hillary can't even show sarcasm like Trump can , her divisive rhetoric is simply two faced enabling  an incredible amount of forked Tougnedness !.

1. Don W profile image81

That's an answer, but not to the question I asked, which is:

What has Trump done that indicates to you, that despite current appearances, he's not currently pursuing his (and his advisors') personal business interests in Russia, at the expense of the national interest? What has he done that demonstrates he would willingly sacrifice the interests of his business empire, for the interests of the country?

I think it's a fair question.

2. IslandBites profile image88
        IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Who knows if there's something there for sure... Not that It would surprise me.

But one thing is for sure, he can't help himself. He's a little man who loves to brag and a compulsive liar.

16. Alternative Prime profile image57

If a few readers out there still have DOUBTs about "Delusional Donald's" apparent ANTI-American / Pro-RUSSIA Agenda just read the following ~

Delegates CHARGE Trump with "CHANGING" the Republican Platform from a "PRO-Ukranian Protection" Stance to "DISARMING and or NON-Protection" ~ Russia can just "ROLL in & OUT" whenever they want According to Trump's AGENDA ~

WHY is Donald already APPEASING Russia by Conceding LARGE Parcels of GLOBAL REAL Estate??

DISTURBING NEWs ~

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions … story.html

17. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E

Just the FACTs ~

P.S. ~ Just MORE Dangerous "Delusional DUMBNESS" ~ Astonishingly, Believe it or NOT, Donald was UNAWARE of the FACT that Russia & The UKRAINE were currently in CONFLICT ~

EXPLORE More about the "Unsettling & DISTURBING" Circumstances Surrounding the Trump / Putin RELATIONSHIP ~

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 … adier.html

18. Alternative Prime profile image57

MORE "Disturbing & Unsettling" Developments involving "Delusional Donald" ~

Former C.I.A. Director Michael Morell joins the GROWING Number of EXPERTs who have SLAMMED Trump essentially saying he is "Unfit & Unable" to Perform the Duties Associated with the Presidency of the UNITED States ~

He also addresses the Unusually Bizarre ANTI-American Discourse & "Unwitting" Agency Relationship Between Trump & Putin ~

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/m … ton-226707

Wow!  Another member of the "business as usual" establishment that doesn't like an outsider forcing their way in!  Imagine that!

Interesting to see that the "covert" and personal relationship with Putin has now become an "Unwitting Agency Relationship" now.

1. Don W profile image81

By supporting Trump you are essentially trusting that, despite appearances to the contrary, he and his closest advisors are not furthering their business interests in Russia at the expense of the national interest. What has given you that trust? What has Trump done to make you believe that changing the Republican's foreign policy on Russia was for the sake of the country, and not for the sake of his advisors' personal business interests in Russia? And in general, what has Trump done make you believe he would willingly sacrifice the interests of his business empire, for the interests of the country? Why do you believe he would do that? What am I missing here?

You aren't missing a thing.  But what has convinced you it will happen, and what makes you believe Clinton won't do what you are insinuating Trump will?

Have you just decided that Trump will harm the country and Clinton won't, based on nothing but her dealings with Russia (and other countries) after getting huge "donations" to her charity?

1. Don W profile image81

That's even more worrying. You're a supporter, and you can't think of anything Trump has done to suggest he and his closest advisors are not furthering their business interests in Russia at the expense of the national interest. And he's given you no reason to believe he would willingly sacrifice the interests of his business empire, for the interests of the country.

I'm not concerned that it will happen. I'm concerned that it is happening. His behaviour suggests he'd sell his own grandmother for the sake of a "deal" because he's a businessman first and foremost (even his own political campaign took a back seat while he went to Scotland to promote his business). What happens when business interests conflict with the national interest, as is the case with Russia?

Add to that, the fact that the intelligence agencies have said it's most likely Russian security services hacked the DNC, and the business connections to Russia most of his foreign policy advisors have, outlined in this comment, and the fact that the only part of the GOP platform the Trump campaign wanted to change (and did change) was its position on Putin and Russia, outlined in this comment.

And add to that, the recent news that 50 GOP officials have written a letter saying that Trump "would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being"(1), signed by former Directors of the CIA, the NSA, secretaries of Homeland Security etc.

Do you really have to ask what has convinced me? Is this really not enough? Even if you think Trump would be surrounded by advisors who will make sure he doesn't do too much harm. I have to ask, what has Trump done to suggest he will listen to advisors?

This can't be dismissed with "yeah but . . . Clinton". If you have evidence from reliable sources to suggest that Clinton is more likely, or just as likely, to sell out to Putin as Trump is, then present it. In the meantime, I'm wondering why none of this is causing alarm bells to ring for you? Is it because Trump agrees with you on some domestic issues? Why are you willing to overlook evidence suggesting Trump will put business before country, and may already be doing so?

(1) http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/po … trump.html

Frankly, I'd rather see someone put their business, their income, before the country than I would see someone put their personal power above the country.

Nor does it bother me one whit that various political flaks, from either party, have to say about Trump.  They all hate him, they all want him out of the picture, and they will all say and do most anything to accomplish that goal.

But setting that aside, many companies do business in Russia, as does the country itself.  Do they always put the needs of the US above their own? Lets not be silly; 999 business decisions out of 1000 don't even address the question when dealing with foreign countries.  If they did we wouldn't have such a trade deficit.

So why is Trump any different?  Because it's Russia?  Because of the office, which can do almost nothing without congressional approval?  Because he's such a loose cannon?  Or just because it's a political ploy to keep the people from electing him?

(At the end of it, Clinton has apparently already sold out to foreign interests, including but not limited to Russia, in exchange for donations to her charity...that gives only 10% back out.  When you ask for evidence that Clinton is more likely to do so, there it is.  But to date there is exactly zero that Trump will - which one is thus more likely?)

Alarm bells?  Trump is one giant alarm bell going off.  But Clinton is a whole country of them, and is exceedingly skilled in using them to her advantage.    It continues to amaze me that people continue to support a woman that could be, IMO, the most corrupt and powerful figure in American politics since J Edgar Hoover.

1. Don W profile image81

Yes many countries do business in Russia, and the CEOs don't always make decisions based on what's best for the country. That's what CEOs do. But it's not what you want a president to do.

Trump is a CEO. Like all CEOs he makes decisions based on what's best for his business. But as a CEO who's running for president, you would expect some indication that he is able to switch from CEO-Trump to Presidential-Trump.

You said yourself, he's given no indication he's capable of that. In fact there is compelling evidence to suggest the business interests of him and his advisors have already influenced his foreign policy on Russia.

As a CEO, Trump is entitled to outsource his manufacturing to Mexico, China etc(1). But it's starting to look like CEO-Trump is all there is. And that's a big problem, because it leaves real doubt when it comes to questions like:

If Putin offered concessions beneficial to Trump's business interests, would Trump ignore Russian acts that are not in the national interest? The fact you (a supporter) can't offer a good reason to believe Trump would sacrifice his business interests for the sake of the national interest, is bad. The fact that we have strong indicators of what CEO-Trump would do, but you choose to ignore that, is baffling. I can't get my head round it.

You mention Clinton selling out "to foreign interests". There are so many reliable sources that debunk that claim, it doesn't have any credibility. I can post them here, but do I have to do all the work? And even if you weren't sure. Had some doubts. There's plenty of personal history that indicates the capacity, capability and willingness to do public service. So constantly referring to Clinton is a bit of a smokescreen. You're supporting Trump because you like him and his policies, aren't you?

Is the benefit of voting for someone you agree with on certain issues, worth the cost of voting for someone who is incapable of switching from CEO to president?

Can you really not see the danger of having someone stuck in CEO-mode acting as President, when there are so many people with deep pockets on the prowl (Vladimir Putin for example)? If you are aware of that danger, but choose to ignore it for the sake of a chance to build a wall etc, then I honestly don't know what to say.

(1)http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/trumps … -s-a-spin/

In the REAL-World, The FACTs do indeed EXIST pertaining to Trump's COVERT / Overt "CONNECTIONs" to Putin / Russia and YES, his SHRINKING Number of FANz Confirm that his type of Reckless, Uncontrollable & DANGEROUS ANTI-American Sentiment, BEHAVIOR & Rhetoric  is indeed beginning to "SINK IN" resulting in a number of them "FLIPPING" over to Hillary & perhaps a few over to a Third Party ~

"Delusional Donald" is so far "OUTSIDE" he's an Un-Patriotic ANTI-American that According to REPORTs, seems to have one foot FIRMLY Rooted in a Communist Country ~ sad

If he can MIRACULOUSLY Dodge a Prison Sentence, Personal Bankruptcy from all his Pending MASSIVE Law SUITs, or an EXTENDED Hiatus in a Mental Institution, maybe he should just "STAY Outside" & MOVE to Russia where he belongs ~ GOD knows he has their BEST Interest in MIND over the United States of AMERICA ~ sad

Either that or those folks that determine guilt based on an accusation without a trial should move there.  Justice does not seem the strong suit in Russia - they should fit right in.  At least until it happens to them...

REALLY? Then According to your own STANDARDs, U must be FURIOUS with all this RIDICULOUS "Hillary Bashing" ~ Talk about "SHREDs of Evidence" or lackthereof ~ smile

When "Delusional Donald" Publicaly ANNOUNCED his Desire for Communist Russian AGENTs to Engage in Espionage AGANST the United States, that was enough evidence for most AMERICANs to arrive at the LOGICAL Conclusion that Mr. Trump's Allegiance is not necessarily with the USA ~

Some of it, yes.  Bodies in the basement, for instance.

The accusation that she misused her personal server, though, are well documented as is her theft from the White House.

There is REAL Tangible Pleading Paper COVERED from End to End with Legal COMPLAINTs Filed AGAINST "Delusional Donald" ~ As a matter of FACT, I believe the last count was approximately 3,500 LAW Suits he's been directly involved with ~ According to REPORTs, he was FORCED to Settle FRAUD Law Suits in Mexico for Swindling AMERICANs including OUR ELDERLY Folks in a RE Deal that went SOUTH ~ He has been SUED by Contractors for Non-Payment, He has a MASSIVE Fraud Law Suit Pending for Operating an Unlicensed School, 40, MILLION in Actual Damages & Perhaps Punitive Damages ~ etc etc

In Stark CONTRAST, there is ZERO Comparison between the FOX Loser Snooze "PHONEY Allegations" against Hillary & REAL-World Court Cases FILED in a REAL Court of LAW AGAINST Trump ~ Sorry, Just the FACTs ~

Moreover, Today, 50 Republican National Security EXPERTs have CONDEMNED "Delusional Donald" for his "Irrational & Unstable Behavior" Branding him as the most DANGEROUS Presidential Candidate in HISTORY ~

Still equating claims and lawsuits with automatic guilt, are we?  Well, you keep right on doing it, but you might throw a prayer out occasionally that it never happens to you.

2. wilderness profile image96

Here ya go, AP:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08 … ation.html

Hillary Clinton is being sued by the parents of 2 Benghazi victims for for  wrongfully causing the death of their sons as well as for defamation and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress as a result of her acknowledged misuse of a private email servers.

GUILTY!  She HAS to be GUILTY, doesn't she?!?  SHE's being SUED, AFTER all!

smile ~ TRYING Desperately to DRAG Hillary DOWN into the Sewer with "Delusional Donald" by using a "FALSE Comparison" as Fox Loser Channel Babbles about constantly is a Futile Losing "Game of NONSENSE" ~ It just dosen't work & the AMERICAN People know it because there is NO Comparison between the two here in the REAL-World ~

Another BOMBSHELL Crushes Donald ~ 50 Security EXPERTs Slam Trump essentially saying he's a "DANGEROUS Disaster"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/08/politics/ … index.html

Moreover wilderness, this is Not another Ridiculous "HILLARY Bashing" Venue and although we feel for the LIVEs that were LOST in Benghazi, everyone understands that in a Combat ZONE, you Assume the RISK just like Reagan's Beruit where 241 AMERICANs Perished in 1983 ~

In this Place of FACTs, we discuss "Delusional Donald's" Blatant ACT of Encouraging a Foreign Hostile Country to Illegaly "HACK" into OUR Private FILEs ~ A Connection to a Communist Country which is a DANGER not only to the Security of the United States, but the WORLD ~

Donald's INTENT was to commit "Criminal INTENT" as Defined by Military EXPERTs including a former Admiral of the U.S. NAVY ~

2. profile image0
            PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean people like this?

"You want "defective"?  How about a candidate that is amoral to the point that she doesn't care who gets hurt?  That steals.  That puts herself above the law." 
            http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1374 … ost2831078

Hillary has been accused of much, but convicted of nothing.

No need, apparently, to convict for theft when it is either returned or paid for.  Right?

19. Alternative Prime profile image57

MORE Evidence which Establishes a CONNECTION between "Delusional Donald" & Russia ~

http://www.politico.eu/article/donald-t … -campaign/

20. Alternative Prime profile image57

NOW, I guess  “Delusional Donald” leaves us as Extremely Concerned AMERICANs with no other choice but to ask the following GRIM QUESTION ~

"Is Russian Vladimir Putin  Acting as MENTOR to Donald Trump Behind the SCENEs in the DARK?"

If you study the EVIDENCE Published by SEVERAL Reliable Sources which appears to CONNECT the two Unscrupulous ANTI-American individuals, I’m Confident you’ll arrive at the LOGICAL Conclusion that this disturbing scenario is a “DISTINCT & Realistic” Possibility ~

WHY else would Donald insist upon Executing a CONSTANT Stream of "Deliberate ATTACKs" on the United States of AMERICA & “We the PEOPLE” ?  As usual, there were too many of Donald’s Recklessly Destructive Comments to mention here in one post, but the most DAMAGING & Blatantly Un-Patriotic ANTI-American Babbling Pertained to his "FALSE Accusation & Unambiguous LIE" that OUR Current President & Nominee for President were the “FOUNDERs” of a Terrorist Group ~

Yup, Believe it or NOT, Dangerously ABSURB "Moron in CHIEF" “Delusional Donald” Trump actually placed OUR great nation in direct peril once again after uttering those INSANE, Globally Consequential Words ~ Shortly thereafter, in typical “Delusionary FASHION” he RETRACTED this Irrational Comment by stating that it was ONLY Sarcasm ~ Fortunately, as REPORTED, not before OUR Secret Service OPENED another INVESTIGATION to Evaluate what we as CONCERNED Americans would assume to be the ongoing "Trump THREAT" to OUR National SECURITY ~

A Question to the LAST Remaining TINY Group of Trump FANz ~ Are U Still WONDERING WHY they will NEVER give this Idiot who speaks in Incomprehensible Babbling RIDDLEs the KEYz to OUR White HOUSE?? ~ sad

1. Don W profile image81

This response from Paul Manafort (Trump campaign Director) when asked about financial relationships with Russian oligarchs, does not instill confidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=923SiDd … &t=119

21. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

These politicians do not run the country, the Greedy bunch dose. This disease system is impossible to save, banker and Corporatism do not care about people at all, at all. They only care for the power to run the majority of people into the ground and make more for themselves.

Both colorful and AP are wasting way too much time thinking these politicians will save the day in America. Look to positive solutions to save yourselves and the people who surround you, forget these delusional leaders. You are the best leader for yourself in the world, please redirect your positive energy to something more meaningful for change. Politicians only proven they are all getting worst.

Castlepaloma ~ If you're not interested in this TOPIC, which is a SERIOUS In-Depth Exploration of Donald Trump & his SYMPATHETIC Behavior & Comments toward Vladimir Putin & Communist Russia, please take your contributions elsewhere ~ THX ~ A.P. ~ smile

When your beating a dead horse with far more cons than pros on both sides. It's time to call the horse deader than dead, it dose not contribute anything. In fact this system only knows how to cheat, steal, pollute and indebt others into war.
        My experience is half the time the Government is lying to you and the other half they don't know what they are doing.

Yes I will work hard at giving an honest contribution elsewhere.

Good luck with Politicians.

Yup, OK Castlepaloma GOOD Luck in your other VENUE where your COMMENTs might be "ON Topic" ~ smile ~

TO ALL Other READERs ~ As Mentioned by another CONTRIBUTOR here, U might wanna' INVESTIGATE "Delusional Donald's" Campaign Manager Paul Manifort ~ According to REPORTs he has DEEP Ties to RUSSIA & NOW he's AGENT for a Mentally Unstable United States Presidential Candidate ((????)) ~ sad ~ AMERICANs Must Be OUTRAGED ~

22. profile image0

You seriously need to check out your  brainwashing detergent  AP.    you have fallen lock ,stock and barrel for  the Hillary Liberal Media Machine , I realize you are young and impressionable  but there is no excuse for  your naiveté , where do people like you come down with this  disease , in college ?    High school , from  game boy ,  ?

I want you to try an experiment  for all our benefits  ,   shut off your facebook news  page and read REAL media news programs for a day or two , not just MSnbc ,   not just Fox , not just  Mother Earth  , try blowing through the  fantasy news  of  Democracy Now ---to the  real world . I know that real media is boring , but give it a try ?

Meet us on the other side !

Well, Once AGAIN to make it CLEAR ahorseback ~ Your "DENIAL of the FACTs" in "PRETEND-Land" does NOT make them Automatically "DISAPPEAR" here in the REAL-World & 99% of AMERICANs Understand this ~

Paul Manifort, apparently the ONLY "Sucker" on this or any other PLANET who was willing to ACCEPT the position of "Trump Campaign MANAGER", Perhaps for attaining a little PUBLICITY for himself, According to REPORTs, does indeed have rather Extensive "TIEs" to COMMUNIST Russia ~

Unfortunately for Donald & what's left of his DWINDLING Base of "Unwitting FANz, the EVIDENCE is MOUNTING to point toward his Non-ALLEGIANCE to the UNITED States of AMERICA while taking a "Subversive Stance" toward said country ~ sad ~

Ukranian Cash "PROBE" Involving Manifort: READ Here ~

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/ … rt-report/

1. profile image0

Wow , You are just never going to look at the truth are you ?     Every single negative you have EVER pointed out about Trump and his campaign   ................................Is multiplied a hundred , a HUNDRED   times when you look at Hillary's history !  How blind the liberal mind can be  !

The Clinton Foundation ? a whopping  9   %  to charity ?,.......................Nothing ?

The Chinese  and U.S.Missile Guidance secrets sold by  Bill to them.....nothing ?

The Canadian Uranium One  deal for the Russians for cash ..................nothing ?

The  other middle eastern countries  donations to Clintons .....................nothing ?

Come on Alternative Prime ...... open your eye's , none of this is even a secret , "There is none so blind as he who WILL not see ",  March on Nazi's !

Once AGAIN ahoreback, this is NOT a Riduculous FOX Loser Snooze Style "Hillary Bashing" Forum, you can Deliver that NONSENSE to those RIGHT Wing Nut Cases ~

This is an In-DEPTH Fact Based EXPLORATION of WHY "Delusional Donald" CONTINUEs to Foster Unsavory Relationships with Communist Sympathizers, Allows former AGENTs of Communists to Participate in his Pseudo-Campaign & Continues to Behave like an ANTI-American "SUBVERSIVE" by ATTACKING the United States ~

1. profile image0

You're still not getting the duplicity of Hillarys similar  dealings  , EVEN with Russia , with Putin  with Chinese generals and far, far worse people .  And the fact that she has made millions doing so , yet you - want to ignore her treasonous  dealing WHILE IN OFFICE  ?  Then hey ......what's  the big deal with Trumps profitable business dealings ?

While still Hillary Lies about the lying she did about the lie that she actually lied  to begin with  about all of the original lies  !

But you can't see a pattern in that ?  Wow , that makes you  AND  Hillary reality challenged   ?

-------> And you're still NOT Getting the FACT that I'm NOT Interested in FOX Loser SNOOZE Style FABRICATED NONSENSICAL Hillary "Bashing" because the VAST MAJORITY of Readers Understand that there is ZERO Comparison between a HIGHLY Qualified, Rational, PATRIOTIC & Intelligent Presidential Candidate like Hillary & a Dangerously MORONIC, Mentally DISTURBED CON-Man Communist Sympathizer like "Delusional Donald" who will NEVER be Entrusted with OUR Nuclear CODE ~ sad

ahorseback ~ PLEASE take the Ridiculous Hillary "Bashing" to the PROPER Forum ~ I'm sure there are still a few GULLIBLE little individuals lurking around who might like all that "Fabricated Ridiculously RETARDED Sean HAMMERhead / Breitbart Style Idiotic Rhetoric" about her ~ THANK U ~

1. profile image0

Ohhhh ,........... Truth hurt a little bit there Ap.?

23. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E smile

Just ONE More REASON WHY "Delusional Donald" is Collapsing in the POLLs & ONE GIANT Step Closer to PRISON ~

To the LAST Few Remaining "Drumpf" FANz ~ HONESTLY, do U Still think Donald Pledges his ALLEGIANCE to the USA ?? sad ~ If so, WHY has he "PLEDGED" to SLASH the Wages of ALL American WORKERs ?? ~ sad

According to REPORTs -------> Trump's Campaign Manager Paul Manifort, who has a VERY Long HISTORY / Relationship with Communist Russian individuals,  FAILED to Follow the LAW which REQUIRED that he & Associate DISCLOSE the FACT that they Acted as AGENTs to Influence the AGENDA of Comminist Russia ~

FULL Story Here ~

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6eed1ef6 … e-campaign

1. Don W profile image81

I see Paul Manafort has resigned due to his "complicated ties to pro-Russian politics"(1) and potentially being in breech of the Foreign Agents Registration Act for undisclosed lobbying of the government on behalf of "foreign leaders"(2).

I did say The Trump campaign's ties to Russia were a problem.

I'll be interested to see what happens with his advisers Carter Page and Mike Flynn who also have deep ties to Russia. And when will Trump disclose exactly how deep his business dealings with Russia are? The best way to show that would be to publish his tax returns, like every other presidential nominee has.

(1) https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the … explained/

(2) http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c01989a4 … n-lobbying

Yup, Communist Sympathizer Paul Manifort appears to be GONE ~ I guess that "X-Treme Vetting" B.S. "Delusional Donald" was Babbling about a few days ago ONLY Works when he PROFILEs Chistians, Catholics, Buddhists, Muslims, Protestents, BORN Agains, etc etc but NOT COMMUNIST Russian Sympathizers like Manifort or the others you've mentioned ~

But then AGAIN, all it took was a SIMPLE "Google SEARCH" to find out his FORMER Campaign Manager, according to REPORTs, is Corrupt & "In BED" with RUSSIA ~ sad ~ Very EASY Research, NOTHING X-Treme about it ~ But then again, maybe he's EXACTLY who Donald wanted ~

But at least DONALD "Stocked Up" on 2 of the  MOST "X-Treme RACISTs" in Circulation ~ A Weirdo "Breitbart FOOL" & Kelly Ann CONWAY who should just be honest & WEAR a White Hood over her Scraggly Hair when INTERVIEWED on Television ~

I guess he REALLY is under the DELUSION that he's running for President of the Klu Klux Klan ~ sad ~ And Believe it or NOT, he might even be a little too DUMB for that JOB ~

24. Alternative Prime profile image57

sad ~ Manifort also had "DEEP Ties" with Ferdinand MARCOs ~ How did "Delusional Donald" NEGLECT to DISCOVER all these Detrimentally HARMFUL & Perhaps Legally Consequencial CONNECTIONs his CAMPAIGN Manager had with Vladimir Putin, Communists & FOREIGN Dictators?? sad

MORE about Manifort HERE:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort

25. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E

Everyone Understands that the ONLY "Conceivable PATH" Toward the Presidency for Trump is the "Commie BRICK Road" that flows directly through the Kremlin ~ A Successful "Hack & Manipulation" of U.S. VOTER Stations by Communist Operatives to Artificially "RUN Up" the COUNT in Donald's Favor is the ONLY POSSIBLE WAY he could WIN ~ Excluding this FRIGHTENING yet Plausible Scenario, Donald LOSES in a Proverbial Landslide taking Several Republican Senators & Congress-persons DOWN with him ~

MORE Disturbing Evidence that COMMUNIST Russia, Vladimir Putin & Russian Operatives want Trump in OUR White House REAL Bad ~

Still think Donald "PLEDGEs his Allegiance" to the United States of AMERICA ? U might wanna' Check This OUT ~ NBC Reports ~

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rus … ls-n639551

Voter fraud, then, is Trumps only hope.  Well, he can study how the DNC and Clinton "worked" the process and perhaps take lessons.  If nothing else it ought to level the playing field.

Well wilderness ~ The FOX Loser Channel "STRATEGY" of uttering a LIE about Hillary or just BRINGING Up her Name in an Impotent Attempt at trying to JUSTIFY the TORTs, Ignorance, Racism, Bigotry etc of "Delusional Donald", or evoking her name to simply DIVERT Attention away from the "Trump Catastrophe" is just that, a FAILED Policy ~  It simply doesn't WORK and Donald will be "Swifty & Decisively" PUMMELED back into OBSCURITY in NOV Barring a "Russian Interruption" ~

The FACT Remains ~ Communist Vladimir Putin & Wiki-LEAKs Freakish WEIRDO Julian Assange are trying to "PEDDLE" Loser Trump for good reason and will do anything and everything possible, including "BREACHING" United States Security to Accomplish their GOAL of a "Reckless, Incompetent, DANGEROUS, Illegitimate & Unlawful" Trump Presidency ~ sad ~ Just the FACTs ~

Just the FACTs ~ that the Democratic Party committed what the vast majority of people in the country see as voter fraud.  While you don't want to talk about it, that doesn't make it any less onerous. 

Perhaps the UN should invite a few thousand Russians to oversee the elections here - that way the deserving and qualified candidate is sure to win.  Honest elections usually have that effect, you know.

1. profile image0

I would actually trust the Russians over  the Democrats in telling the truth , at this point !   Liberals are accusing Trump  and the   GOP  of  using the Russian acquired  DNC e -mails- against her and yet   Hillary is the one who politically slept with the Russia  Putin and military and sold them control of  Uranium One  ,one fifth of the worlds uranium  BENEATH AMERICAN SOIL !

Hush!  AP assures us it all lies from Fox anyway.  And we should never mention Hillary's name as it might distract from the insinuations and suppositions of the evils of Trump.  Reasonable as his are peccadilloes next to hers.

But you're probably right - we could expect more honesty from Russians than from Clinton's.

There U go again with that Hillary NONSENSE ~ smile

The FACT which is MATERIAL to this Particular Discussion is the "FACT" that Communist Russia & Operatives have already "HACKED" Voting Stations in the United States of AMERICA in a Conserted "SABOTAGE" Effort to FABRICATE Votes for their PREFERED Candidate "Delusional Donald" Trump because they understand his ANTI-American Agenda MIRRORs their LONG Term Agenda ~ The WEAKENING of the United States & OUR NATO Allies Around the WORLD ~ sad

This is nothing less than a "Disturbing Development" & AMERICANs are Outraged ~ This CONCERN is already Reflected in the POLLs where Donald Continues to S*I*N*K Dramatically ~ sad sad  ~

NBC News Reports a DISTURBING Story which could indeed Jeopardize not ONLY OUR Election RESULTs, but OUR National Security ~ We need to INVESTIGATE to Discover any Evidence which could "PIN" Trump as a  "Complicit PARTNER" in this and any FUTURE Communist Breaches ~

Yep - absolute nonsense that Hillary and her cronies grossly manipulated the Democratic nomination.  Except, of course, that it is well understood just how and why it was done...

"the "FACT" that Communist Russia & Operatives have already "HACKED" Voting Stations in the United States of AMERICA"

Nice "fact".  Except that, like all your other "facts" they exist only in your mind.

I'll say it AGAIN at the Risk of "Ad Nauseam" ~

Just because U & others around here & Elsewhere REFUSE to ACCEPT Factual Data, does not mean said DATA SIMPLY "Vanishes" into Thin Air ~ It REMAINs in CIRCULATION for the UNIVERSE to SEE & the VAST Majorty of Americans "READ, Listen & ABSORB" it and thereafter base Important Decisions on what they have taken in ~ Hence, the FINAL Result?  "Delusional Donald" & his Dark COMMUNIST Russian TIEs will be ANNIHILATED in NOV by "We the PEOPLE" ~ Let him MOVE his ENTIRE Corrupt Little "KLAN" to Vladimir Putin's DOMAIN where they ALL Belong and together they can "CHASTISE & INSULT" OUR Military, The Disabled, Minorities, Women and whomever else they desire over a nice tall bottle of VODKA ~ sad

P.S. ~ In REALITY, Democrats are Rather Enthusiastic to know the FACT that some CONservative do indeed Live in "Republican PRETEND-Land" ~ This "FANTASY Approach" of Simply IGNORING the FACTs has Rendered a Moronic RACIST Individual named "Trump" as Impotent, WEAK, Desperate, Mentally CONFUSED, ANGRY, Hateful & Wallowing in a LOSING Proposition, just like so many of his FAILED Business Ventures ~

Sorry wilderness, but the FACTs Still REMAIN Intact despite your Unwillingness to ACCEPT them sad ~ NBC has indeed Uncovered Illegal "HACKING" into OUR Voting Stations Perpetrated by Trump's Communist Comrades Domiciled in RUSSIA & We ALL Know for a FACT there is ONLY 1 Corrupt WORLD Leader & 1 CREEPY Wiki-LEAKs Freak who apparently have a VESTED Interest in Donald becoming the President of the United States of AMERICA and they are Vladimir Putin & Hermit WEIRDO Julian Assange ~

You're right - ad nauseum.  When you continually put out "facts" that are completely a figment of your imagination it gets pretty nauseous.  Or are you now prepared to produce convincing evidence that "Communist Russia & Operatives have already "HACKED" Voting Stations in the United States of AMERICA"?  Convincing, that is, to people that don't automatically swallow the lies you put out?

lol ~ U are FREE to BELIEVE what U CHOOSE to Believe wilderness ~

As for me? I'll STICK to the FACTs as usual and those FACTs are certainly NOT Good for "Delusional Donald" & his Communist Comrades ~ sad ~

26. Alternative Prime profile image57

The "Trump CONNECTION to Communism" is DISTURBING & Appears to Run DEEP Stretching all the way to CHINA ~ an Adversarial Country to the United States in which Donald is SEVERELY Indebted to ~

According to REPORTs, Trump Companies OWE at LEAST 100's of MILLIONs to Various Institutions & 10's of MILLIONs DIRECTLY to the BANK of China ~ Where's Donald's ALLEGIANCE? sad ~ Certainly NOT to the USA According to the FACTs ~

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/po … .html?_r=0

27. Alternative Prime profile image57

MORE "Disturbing, Divisive & DANGEROUS" Language Spewed from ANTI-American Trump which just SOLIDIFIEs the FACT that his ALLEGIANCE is elsewhere & NOT Necessarily with the UNITED States of America ~ sad ~ His POLL Numbers are SINKING & his ANTI-American Rants should EXACERBATE the EROSION of his SHRINKING Base ~

He Continues to "SUBVERT & Sabotage" the USA with his "DEMENTED & Delusional" Comments with ZERO Regard for the TRUTH or National SECURITY ~ " OUR Generals have been REDUCED to RUBBLE" ~ Yup, this idiot ANTI-American actually uttered those very MORONIC Un-True Words on National TELEVISION September 7, 2016 ~

Has Communist Vladimir Putin already ASSUMED Control of Trump, if not, WHY does "Delusional Donald" CONTINUE to Execute his "LIE-Filled" Treasonous ASSAULT on AMERICA while Embracing Russia and her Military INTENT Aimed at OUR Nato Allies?? ~

28. Alternative Prime profile image57

We've been DISCUSSING Trump's Foreign Business DEALINGs with Communist Criminals such as "Felix Sater" & other unsavory contacts right here in this Venue ~ SECURITY Experts are NOW asking the same QUESTIONs while DEMANDING that Donald DISCLOSE Critical INFO which is OBVIOUSLY Disqualifying ~

National Security EXPERTS Demand "Delusional Donald" DISCLOSE his TIEs to Foreign Countries ~ Many of which are ADVERSARIEs of the United States & are Regarded as Significant THREATs to the USA, yet ACCORDING to Reports, he continues to MAINTAIN "Secretive Relationships & TIEs" to COMMUNISTS & what he himself would consider "RADICALIZED" Nations ~

How could this Deranged Individual possibly "Pledge ALLEGIANCE" to the National Security of the USA when his "POCKETs might be LINED" from a DIRECT Business DEAL in IRAN ?? Or Communist Russia ?? Or anywhere else ??

READ Here: *UPDATE* ~ DISTURBING Report about Trump's Apparent "NON-Disclosure & Concealment" of Material FACT ~ sad sad

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/ … officials/

29. Alternative Prime profile image57

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G -------> UPDATE

We've been DISCUSSING this "Shockingly DISTURBING" Subject for SEVERAL Weeks right here in this VENUE ~ MEDIA Finally Playing CATCH-Up & Wait until they "DIG IN" ~ sad

U.S. OFFICIALs are NOW Investigating Another "Trump Advisor" for Possible Covert SUBVERSIVE  Activities Pertaining to Communist Russia & AGENTs therein ~ "Felix Sater" a Russian Operative who was CONVICTED of FRAUD here in the United States is apparently not the ONLY Criminal Trump is CLOSELY Associated with ~

Still BLINDLY SUPPORTING "Delusional Donald" ?? sad sad ~ You're in the "S*H*R*I*N*K*I*N*G Minority

STORY Here: ONE MORE Reason WHY they will NEVER Allow this Racist, ANTI-American Communist Sympathizer Named "DRUMPF" Trump to OCCUPY the WHITE House which Belongs to "WE the PEOPLE" NOT "WE the COMMUNISTs" ~

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic … -1.2803727

1. profile image0

Alternative Prima ,according to polls   your  one man army S-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N-A-L-I-S-T headlines aren't working - what you gonna do now ?

I'm Replying to "OFF Topic" NONSENSE but why not ~ Many CONFUSE "Sensationalism" with FACTs, an Epidemic Prevalent within the "RIGHT Wing" Radical Community ~

Well ahorseback, HERE in the REAL-World If "Drumpf" Trump EVADEs a PRISON Sentence for any number of CRIMEs and or TORTs he Currently Faces such as FRAUD, Elder ABUSE, R.I.C.O. ACT Violations, Treason, SABOTAGE Against the USA etc it will be a "MIRACLE" & EVERYONE Understands the FACT that the ONLY Possible Way "Delusional Donald" gets MORE VOTEs than Hillary on NOVEMBER 8th 2016, is by SUBVERSIVE Sabotage employed by his Russian "HACKER" Buddies Lurking at the KREMLIN ~ sad

But please, feel free to VOTE for an ANTI-AMERICAN Communist Sympathizer named "Delusional Donald" if U Chose ahorseback ~

BTW ~ Here are the most RECENT "REAL Polls"

* Hillary 50% Donald 45%
        * Hillary 48% Donald 41%
        * Hillary 43% Donald 37%

The LANDSLIDE is Shaping Up to be so HORRIFIC for Trump & Congressional Republicans that he might even CONCEDE Traditional RED States like Texas & Georgia, two Regions that appear to be Fed Up with Republican Controlled "WAGE & Quality of LIFE Oppression" ~

There just are NOT Enough "SUCKERs" living in the UNITED States to give OUR White HOUSE to a RACIST, Woman Hating, DERANGED Individual like "Delusional Donald" sad ~ Legally, he Couldn't be given the JOB Anyway ~

MORE Shocking Trump / Communist TIEs ~

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic … -1.2803727

30. profile image0

A.P.I will make you a deal , I have made up my mind that IF the election  shows that people honestly elected Hillary then the left wing  hyper- fantasies of a better American life will have  won , That I am of a dying  "right wing" conservationist ,   that the traditional vigilance of smaller , cheaper  , better  , government of more liberty  has declined to an entitlement driven society .    I will then congratulate you  for your  victory of so destroying the original American dream as to render it beyond salvage .!

But I think you and I know it just may not be in your  future .

Hillary is disintegrating before your very eye's!

31. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E

Once AGAIN, Trump Exhibits his Blatant ANTI-American Sentiment while EMBRACING Communism, Communist LEADERs who are our Adversaries, & Displays his Obvious INTENT to Subvert the United States & Perhaps Re-Locate to Russia or another Unfriendly Nation ~

MORE Violations of the LAW by Trump and or "Trump Companies" ~ This time According to DAMNING Reports by Investigating Entities, his COMPANY Violated an EMBARGO ~ Cuban's are FURIOUS ~

One Perspective HERE:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politic … 51671.html

VP DEBATE October 4, 2016 ~ Mike Pence CONFIRMs the FACT that he's a "Serial LIAR's Apprentice" & "Communist Sympathizer" just like Comrade Donald ~

When ASKED by Senator Tim Kaine to Defend his ANTI-American / PRO Communist "SELF- Serving" Propaganda that Vladimir Putin is a STRONGER Leader than the President of the U.S., Mike Pence seemed to REVERT back to the "Common Denominator" which RUNs throughout the "Trump PSEUDO-Campaign" and Simply LIED or Dismissed it ~

In REALITY, what else could he possibly have done?? Did we actually EXPECT Pence to Tell the TRUTH by Accepting the FACT that he SUBVERTs the United States of AMERICA just like Comrade Donald does CONSTANTLY?? sad ~ He's with Trump REMEMBER ?? sad

The VP Debate was simply an EXERCISE in Identifying a Virtual PLETHORA of "LIEs and or DENIALs" Emerging from the Lips of Mike PENCE, a Bona Fide "LIARs Apprentice" ~ sad ~ Did we Actually EXPECT anything else ?? ~ But don't WORRY, we have ANOTHER "Carnival of TRUMP Lies" Scheduled for OCTOBER 9, 2016 ~ sad ~

Pence LIED by Dismissing the FACT that he ACTUALLY Said the FOLLOWING ~ SORRY Mike, but It's on TAPE ~ Caught AGAIN ~ Ever Wonder WHY Mike Pence was the ONLY Person on EARTH who would Accept the PLEA to run as Trump's VP ?? Here's one apparent reason ~

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ … obama.html

U*P*D*A*T*E

"Delusionally Absent MINDED Trump" LIED Once AGAIN at the Last Debate when he LOOKED Straight into the Camera & said he didn't know Putin after being asked if he CONDEMNED The Communist Russian "HACKING" Against "WE the PEOPLE" of the United States ~ sad

He REFUSED to "CONDEMN" the Russians while he LIED when he said he didn't know Putin ~

Trump LIED to Mislead AGAIN ~ sad ~ WHY does he Befriend, DEFEND & Adore" Meglomaniacal Murderer Vladimir Putin ?? What is he HIDING from the AMERICAN People ??

Trump said he NEVER Met nor does he know Putin ~ REALLY ?? He's 70 Years OLD & Tends to FORGET we have "ADVANCED Technology" to RECORD Public Testimony ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gruFpFMzunA

Still NOT Accepting the FACT that "Comrade Trump" Pledges his ALLEGIANCE to COMMUNIST Vladimir Putin & Russia ?? You're NOT Paying ATTENTION ~

Putin is so DESPERATE for a Trump Presidency that He'll not ONLY Commit ESPIONAGE by "HACKING" into the USA & Stealing OUR Information, but he'll also try to PLANT Russian KGB AGENTs at POLLING Places here in the United STATEs ~ sad

We already know "Comrade Trump" will WEAKEN Our N.A.T.O. Allies as a Concession to PUTIN which is Exrtemely DANGEROUS, but what other PROMISEs has he already made to Vladimir ???

Unsettling DISTURBING News ~

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/22/us/po … .html?_r=0

For Sure we are going to have the largest world war ever in human history, as it has already started.

When it hits US soil, who do you think will start it quickest? Clinton or Trump.

Sorry Castlepaloma, but this is a SERIOUS Discussion about Trump's CONNECTIONs to, Affection for & Admiration for Vladimir Putin & other "COMMUNIST Criminals", it's not about one of the most QUALIFIED, Even Tempered & Intelligent individuals like Hillary who will Keep Nuclear WAR in Check, not "Proliferate & ENCOURAGE" Mass Destruction like "Delusional Donald" does CONSTANTLY ~

READ the Last ARTICLE I Posted for MORE Disturbing CONNECTIONs Between Trump & Mass Murderer Vladimir Putin ~ Here  it is ~

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/22/us/po … .html?_r=0

US calls Russia a dangerous and aggressive country trying to create a war.

Furtherest from the truth comparing US/NATO 178 Military bases to Russia's two bases outside their country. Stop calling Russia a communist country. I have been there, they are not, they are progressing well except US is doing everything they can to destroy that.

Russia and China have had very few wars. The US has created ISIS are obviously the leading terrorist nation in the world and will create a far greater World war 3 then what is happening now. Also US is worst than the old USSR (been there then too) as a threat to the world now. No matter if it is Trump or Hillary, like pro wrestling they will dance together, drink together, attend wedding together. Then will rape and pillaged the World together. Just one will end up taking the back seat.  The war drums are beating and Yes, it is serious, I joke a little when it is very serious.

32. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 7 years ago

People seem to be concerned about Trump's "link" to Putin, but what about Hillary?
    https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14650659_10210635964474461_3659645917712904385_n.jpg?oh=37c56cef271854097448470d06475893&oe=5898CE3E

Both sides keep proving my case of a much greater World war then now. That will finally hit the US.

Onusonus ~ Firstly, You're SIMPLY Wrong & seem to be just REPEATING another of "DELUSIONAL Donald's" ENDLESS LIEs ~ Secondly, this is NOT a Discussion about Hillary it's a VALID FACT Filled Discussion about Trump & His Dangerous, ANTI-American COMMUNIST Connections ~ sad

ONCE Again, FACT Checkers EXPOSE "Delusional Donald" for the "Reckless Pathological LIAR" that he truly is ~

http://correctrecord.org/fact-check-don … nium-deal/

I'm Astonished but I shouldn't be at this POINT, that even after the 11th Victim of "ABUSER Trump" Delivered her Testimony on National TELEVISION Today that there are still a FEW CONFUSED or BAMBOOZLED individuals who actually try Desperately to DEFEND this "Mindless COMMUNIST Sympathizer LOSER" ~ sad

Who's your NEXT Choice for Republican Presidential NOMINEE ?? Charles Manson ?? I mean c'mon, the few remaining Republicans who are still SUPPORTING Trump should buy a TV & watch something other than FOX Loser Channel for a change ~

If you're TRULY Interested in REAL Communist TIEs, Read this about Russian Criminal Felix Sater & his PENDING $250 Million TAX Fraud Law SUIT which According to REPORTs, INVOLVES Trump Properties ~ Just ONE Example of Comrade Trump's TIEs ~ 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 … -case.html

Still WONDERING WHY Donald REFUSES to DISCLOSE his Tax RETURNs ??? A little CLEARER NOW akter READING the Article I'd ASSUME ~ I hope U don't BELIEVE his "AUDIT" B.S. because even if true, he could still RELEASE them to "WE the PEOPLE" ~

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
        Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think its kind of important to stay on Russia's good side. Look what happened with Obama and the Philippines.
        http://abcnews.go.com/International/dut … d=42946680

We have RELATIVE PEACE here in the USA Kathryn, although we PRAY for OUR Military in Harms Way, a MILITARY which is Unconscionably "INSULTED" by a MORON named Trump ~ Unlike the "Unprecedented CATASTROPHY" the LAST Imbecile Republican President George W BUSH Caused this GREAT Nation sad sad & ONCE Again, this is NOT a Discussion about the MAGNIFICENT Jobs both Hillary & President Obama have done for this GREAT Country ~

FURTHERMORE, neither of them ADVOCATE Communist Russian ESPIONAGE Against "WE the PEOPLE" as your HERO Comrade Trump does ~ "CRIMINAL INTENT" at the VERY Least ~

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
            Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Trump INSULTS the military.

No, He doesn't.

Trump ADVOCATES Russian espionage against US citizens.

No, He doesn't.

Stop spreading propaganda.
            Are you being paid by the illuminati?
            Save your soul, ALTERNATIVE PRIME!

I'm not sure if U OWN a Reliable Television or YOU-Tube CONNECTION Kathryn but YES, "Abuser Trump" has indeed said he following ~

* Refering to Senator John McCain's Military Service ~ "I like People who were NOT Captured" sad

* "Our Generals have been REDUCED to Rubble" sad

Just 2 EXAMPLES of What RUMBLEs around in his PATHETICALLY Demented MORONIC Mind & Anyone can try to "SPIN" It However they would like but OUR Military UNDERSTANDs EXACTLY what this LOSER Means ~ WHY do U think Putin wants his LITTLE Puppet Donald to OCCUPY OUR White House ???

2. profile image0
        Onusonusposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Let me get this straight, you are outraged because you think Trump is a liar and Hillary isn't?  lol

You live in a fantasy world. Meanwhile here in the real world your favorite presidential pick is being probed by the FBI, again... 
        Oh, also in the real world we don't capitalize random words in a sentence. That's just weird.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Hillary-jailfree-card-1.jpg

33. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

http://abcnews.go.com/International/dut … d=42946680
    Obama, and whoever is the next president needs to be very careful in this crazy world.
    Like Hillary proclaiming, "I will establish a "No Fly Zone" in Mosul," (Iraq)
    Oh really? You and what Alien force?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=griBXbxQrCk

34. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

* Refering to Senator John McCain's Military Service ~ "I like People who were NOT Captured"

"In his 2004 book Lies: And The Lying Liars Who Tell Them, Franken describes a 1999 speech he gave to the White House News Photographers Association in which he rattles off essentially the same lines.

According to his book, the riff went like this (italics are Franken’s):

'Hey, I like John McCain. And I really think he’s courageous. I mean, his stance on campaign finance reform and tobacco. Wow. That takes guts. But this whole ‘war hero’ thing — I don’t get it. I mean, as far as I’m concerned, he sat out the war. I mean, anyone can get captured! Am I wrong, but isn’t the idea to capture the other guy?' "

35. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

* "Our Generals have been reduced to Rubble"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjra6JeFSmA

( Prime, don't watch this. It might have a bad effect on your psyche.)

SORRY Kathryn, but Trump Style "Memory LAPSEs" are No Excuse & The EXPERTs DISAGREE with U ~

"Comrade Donald's" COMMUNIST Ties are "DEEP & Serious" ~ They CONFLICT with U.S. "Law & Patriotism" ~ His Willingness to "TRASH the USA", Veterans, Women, Disabled & WAR Heros while EMBRACING Vladimir Putin & his Perverse VALUEs is not only ANTI-American, but Considered by many to be TREASONOUS ~

Will the DOJ Prosectue Trump when the FBI / CIA Investigation is COMPLETE ?? They should ~ But they need to GET in LINE Behind the Pending Trump Universty Law Suit in NOVEMBER & Trumps TRIAL 4 Pedophilia which begins December 16, 2016 ~

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 … elony.html

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/30/harva … erwarfare/

This Dangerously Deranged, HATE Filled Venomous ANTI-American is on his way to a HUMILIATING Defeat ~ "Good ALWAYs Triumphs Over EVIL"

The UGLY Face of an ANGRY Evil JACKass ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Looks like soon to be "RESIGNING Comey" Failed Miserably with his "FEEBLE & Unlawful" Plot to Inject Influence on the ELECTION with another  RIDICULOUSLY Boring E-Mail PROBE of "DUPEs, LOOPs & Pumkin PIE Recipes" ~ sad

Hillary's Support is "Unphased"  & REMAINs Intact" ~ She continues to Gain MOMENTUM for Obvious Reasons while "DOWN Ballot" Republicans "SCRAMBLE" to DISTANCE" themselves from "Radioactive DONALD" who is HEADED Straight DOWN the TUBEs in about one week ~

HERE's how "INSANE & Idiotic" this Environment Truly is ~ The SHRINKING Number of "trumpeteers" are "HOPING, Praying & FRANTICALLY Bangin' their HEADs Against the PROVERBIAL WALL" for a single solitary SHRED of Evidence to EMERGE from SOMEWHERE which relates to "CRIMEs & TORTs" DELUSIONAL DONALD Has ALREADY COMMITED !!!! ~ Can U BELIVE it ????

YES, Are U LOOKING for TIEs to Communist Russia? Yup that's Trump ~
        LOOKING for FRAUD ? Yup that's Trump
        LOOKING for Elder ABUSE? Yup that's what TRUMP Stands TRIAL for Novemner 28, 2016
        LOOKING for Pedophilia? Yup that's what Trump STANDs TRIAL for December 16, 2016
        LOOKING for Racketeering? Yup that's what Trump Stands TRIAL  for November 28, 2016
        LOOKING for a Business Associate / Campaign MANAGER who ACCEPTED MILLIONs from COMMUNISTs & has DEEP Communist TIEs? Yup that's Paul Manifort, Trump's former CAMPAIGN Manager

The LIST Goes on & on ~ With Reference to Paul Manifort, former Trump Campaign Manager? Yup, U guessed it, as REPORTED FBI / CIA INVESTIGATION of his Communist TIEs & now perhaps we can add COMEY's Name to the LIST of SHADY Characters in this DANGEROUS ANTI-American Subversion EFFORT ?? ~ I need MORE Evidence to CONVICT Comey, but right now, it doesn't look good for him ~ sad

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi … es-n675881

Bad NEWz 4 Comrade Trump, Comey, Putin, Sater et al who seem to be INVOLVED in something "Covert & Suspicious" Against "WE the PEOPLE" of the United States ~

Comey REFUSED to "Publicize" an Apparent INVESTIGATION into "RUSSIAN Hacking" & Potential TIEs to the Trump Campaign ~ NOT Good ~

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/31/fbis-com … ource.html

ANOTHER Bombshell Related to Trump's Former Campaign Manager PAUL Manifort & his COMMUNIST Ties ~ According to REPORTs, Accepting MILLIONs from Russian Operatives after acting in AGENT Capacity etc ~

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-fb … nse-515535

Trump LIED Again when he said he didn't know anything about Mr. Manifort ??? REALLY ??? U don't even need "X-TREME Vetting" to obtain INFO on this Character ~ Here U go Comrade, I got this in 5 SECONDs Online ~ smile ~ "Delusional Donald" can't even "VET" his Campaign Manager with SIMPLE Online Apps & he's asking U to TRUST him with OUR National Security ??? I don't think so ~

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort

BOMBSHELL ~ "SEVERE MEMORY Lapses" or MORE "Egregiously Impulsive LIEs" ??? It must be ONE or the OTHER ~ Honestly, at this POINT in TIME Would U EXPECT Anything other than "Uncontrollable PATHOLOGICAL Lies" from COMRADE Trump ??

DEFINITIVE Proof Trump is LYING about at least ONE Meeting with Vladimir Putin ~ What did they Discuss behind CLOSED DOORs when they met & did Donald make any "PRE-Mature" Promises to this Vicious COMMUNIST Dictator who would ADORE a "Chaotic, Reckless & EXTREMELY Erratic & Dangerous" Trump Presidency ??

Publically, Donald Expressed his DERANGED Intent to PRESSURE Our NATO Allies, is this one of his COMMITMENTs to Putin ?? What else if anything have they already Discussed Behind OUR Backs ??

Comrade Trump Says he NEVER Met PUTIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDe8WjWneTk

NEXT Clip: Comrade Trump Says He & PUTIN did indeed Meet on "60 MINUTEs & are Now "STABLE Mates" ~ In REALITY, Despite what Trump Claims in this CLIP, Putin does "RESPECT" Hillary & also Considers her a STRONG Leader which is WHY Vladimir's Preference in this ELECTION is his "Deranged POODLE-Puppet" Donald who he can "MOLD & Manipulate" from a Distance with EASE ~ With just a few WORDs at a Debate, Hillary was EASILY Able to Transform Donald into an INCOHERENT Babbling Basket Case within 15 Minutes. imagine what Putin or the Leader of CHINA would do to him?? Frightening Thought ~ sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKV5PbiWclk

Subsequent to "PROOF Positive" of another Monumental "Trump LIE" & Donald's INSANE "TRASHING" of OUR Military, Veteran's, POWs, Generals, President, & just about everything else this GREAT Country Called the United States Represents, I believe that he did indeed meet with Putin & has had SEVERAL Covert Conversations with him ~ NOT Good ~ sad

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)