I'd like feedback on my Hub: True Paranormal experience Part 2

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (32 posts)
  1. Whispering Night profile image63
    Whispering Nightposted 7 years ago

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub True Paranormal experience Part 2 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13494980.jpg

Dear Hubbers,

I see my hub is not published for some reason I need your advice to improve this hub. Please tell me if I have posted any inappropriate contents in my hub which is not suitable for readers I will gladly remove them and do necessary modification based on your feed back. I also wish to share more series of messages under the topic True Paranormal experience. I am looking forward to your support and valuable feedback. Thank you.smile

Sincerely

Praveen Newman

1. Jason mackenzie profile image77
      Jason mackenzieposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi, there are grammatical errors in your excerpts, for example the one under Amelia Earhart and a couple of others.

I also observed a full stop after Marilyn Monroe's name which is not required.

Hope these points help, thanks, regards...

2. Jason mackenzie profile image77
      Jason mackenzieposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi everyone...I feel Whispering Night is enjoying all the attention, the fact that it is all criticism does not make a difference as long as everyone is visiting the hubs and picking out words and sentences. Maybe that was the intention in the first place...LOL...

1. Sahar Gul profile image60
        Sahar Gulposted 7 years agoin reply to this

your post is so nice

2. theraggededge profile image96
    theraggededgeposted 7 years ago

Hi there,

Your article needs a proper introduction to tell your readers what it is about. The third person intro-bio is a little contrived. Write it in the first person, explain how you receive the messages and why you feel it's important to share them.

Hubs titles Part 1, Part 2, etc., aren't encouraged. Give them their own unique title otherwise they are competing with each other for keywords.

Make sure your images are legal-to-use and credited. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

As far as the content is concerned, there isn't much credibility. I could have written those messages based on the person's character and the way they lived. The messages sound like platitudes. I write two articles a week for an online psychic magazine - they wouldn't accept one like that. But, you never know... if this attracts traffic, you might be able to tap into a nice little niche.

https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

Hope that helps.

3. Whispering Night profile image63

Dear Jason Mackenzie and  theraggededge thank you for your support.

Hello theraggededge,

I would like to say that i have already reached to True Paranormal experience Part 6
    it will include messages from Beethoven, Mozart and many prominent people but i need to graduate from this hub to do that.

If you have read my hub True Paranormal experience Part 1 you will see the answers about when i got this gift and how i communicate with them. I have also given the introduction for what i am doing here. I believe that i am not just sharing them i want to preserve these messages for ages to come.

I have presented it in third person point of view so that it will be clear for everyone one to understand it.

I am collecting series of messages from departed souls with the good intention of passing their wisdom as well as connecting them back to our universe. I have divided them into parts so that it will be easy for fellow hubbers to read them instead of putting 1000 messages in one hub.

Regarding your questions about credibility of these messages please ask them in the comment section after my hub is published and i will explain everything you need to know.

These photos are very common and  not a picture of someone who is unknown to this world all of them are very famous and you will find hundreds of same picture of different sizes in different pages.

Hope i answered all your questions to you. Once again thank you.

Praveen Newman

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am not asking questions, I am helping you to understand why your hub hasn't passed QAP.  You asked for feedback and I have given it to you.

You must understand that if you give a series of hubs the same title, they will be competing against each other in Google searches. It is very unusual for casual visitors to click through a series within HubPages. So the visitors who land on Pt 2 are unlikely to have read Pt 1, and so on. People haven't the patience to flick back and fore between hubs.

All hubs/articles need a proper introduction that explains what the article is about.

All images should be sourced, credited and legal-to-use.

These are HubPages/QAP requirements.

If you still have trouble getting your hub approved https://hubpageshelp.com

The part about the content is my personal opinion and nothing to do with the QAP process. However, I don't think it says anything of any particular importance or interest.

Hope that clarifies.

4. Whispering Night profile image63

I have added the reason for sharing them in my first Hub thanks for pointing them to me.  You think changing the title will help anyway i did slight modification with the title hope this will work. The summary is same for all the hub. I would like to say I have collected many exciting messages from famous individuals today hope i will be able to share it soon. Thank you so much for your support.

I don't 'think' changing the title will help. I know it smile

The introduction cannot be the same in each hub or you will be penalised for duplicate content. Use the author bio for that kind of information. The introduction is not supposed to be about you, but about the information that follows.

I would have thought that once individuals have passed on, they lose all that 'claim to fame'. Surely they are now part of infinite source or whatever your favourite deity is? The messages they are giving to you are bland and unsurprising. Ask them to give you something more exciting big_smile

Edit: you need to use title case for your title. Like this, "True Paranormal Experience: Includes Messages from Mother Teresa and Others" Lose the full stop/period. Remember you need a title that people are searching for, otherwise no-one is going to find it.

"True Paranormal Experience" gets no searches, but "True Paranormal Experiences" (with an s) gets up to 1000 per month. Only one of your articles should use that title.

2. greenmind profile image95
      greenmindposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you truly want to convince people that these are the words of famous deceased people, you might want to check their grammar. They all make the same errors and they all sound the same...

5. Whispering Night profile image63

Okay i will tell you how I encourage them to post messages here first i will narrate the concept of hubpages every time and how their message will reach the whole world .So naturally they get very happy and excited and they are humans too. Sometimes they don't know what to say and some are ready to come with big quotes at once. They will narrate something about their experience with our world and in the end i will ask them to pass any particular message to our world. This is how i collected so many messages maybe that's why you are finding them in similar vein i guess.

6. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 years ago

When I was a child my parents gave me a cocker spaniel we called Tigger. In 1955 Tigger lost an argument with a lorry/truck. He recently spoke to me. He said "Woof."

7. Whispering Night profile image63

I believe you Rupert Taylor say Hi to Tigger  for me

You guys want to hear something very interesting from them that's why I want you guys to post your questions in comment section for they can read it and reply to you personally and they have all the time in the world for that.

As for me I can spend whole day chatting with them face to face and you guys can only see their messages .

I am seriously thinking of getting an Oxford lecturer or someone to improve these messages and I will do that today.

Where will you get one of those?

1. chasmac profile image90
        chasmacposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think when she works out how long it will take for her Hub to earn enough to pay for an Oxford lecturer to write it, she'll simply use a dead one instead - far cheaper!

8. chasmac profile image90
    chasmacposted 7 years ago

Mata Hari's message needs clarification. Everyone knows she was was a woman, but now she's claiming her real name is Ian Michael d'Souza? A man's name??? You need to ask her to explain why she's saying that when her officially recorded name is Margaretha Geertruida Zelle. Otherwise it's confusing for readers including the editor wielding the power to cause your Hub to fail QAP.

1. greenmind profile image95

I think she must have undergone a change in the other world. A very big change.

9. Whispering Night profile image63

Thank you chasmac for telling me even i thought about that I have removed it now with her permission

1. greenmind profile image95

With her permission?

10. Whispering Night profile image63

Hello friends I hope this hub gets published soon I did necessary changes and corrected all possible errors. I am waiting to post my next hub which consists of another batch of famous people messages it’s like a regular periodical meanwhile do visit my first hub too and ask questions the spirits will be more than happy to give you answers don’t forget I am a psychic here and it is a gift from God.

11. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 years ago

This is turning into comedy gold.

big_smile

I spoke to Princess Diana today, via the tarot, and boy is she angry about all this. She says she doesn't know any Whispering Night.

Edit: Whispering Night, you might want to Google 'Sir Gandhi'. He is not who you think he is.

12. Whispering Night profile image63

Whatever I am posting here is strictly and seriously under the subject paranormal belief and experience it will look very different and maybe funny if someone views it under the perspective of normal world.

Dear theraggededge

I have no idea about tarot honestly. I solved your one last doubt regarding Diana's life and she is happily in her world living with  Dodi Fayed I asked her myself.Like she said she is a free woman and will live the way she wants no one can stop her. I don't think we should ask her anymore questions.

People like Sir Gandhi, Sir Lincoln and Sir Chaplin are great. They are my heroes and their love for humanity is great.

Coming to what I am doing now is to contact people like king Ramses  of Egypt who lived longtime ago. I have already recorded messages of Beethoven, Mozart and Bach we will hear from them for the first time. What I am doing is bringing people from history to our world.

I published three more hubs since it is indicated in my account page that traffic is rising for those hubs for some reason they are not published I think everyone have to wait for these messages to reach our world.

The Gandhi you are referring to is not 'Sir Gandhi'. A person can only be knighted if they are British. You may be confused by the actor who played him - Sir Ben Kingsley.

However, there is a musician who calls himself Sir Gandhi. I'm surprised that you weren't told this by your contacts. Additionally, there is no 'Sir Lincoln'. However, Charlie Chaplin was knighted at the end of his life. Michael Jackson never spelled his name, 'Micheal'.

Those mistakes cause us to doubt your veracity. And the fact that every single message reads as if it was created by the same person. Same phrasing, same syntax. You would not expect their message to sound the same because they are all very different people. If you are, as you say, transcribing exactly what they say, then I'm afraid it comes over as fake.

I could write that stuff all day. A quick look at Wikipedia to check some facts and then, oops, here comes another message.

Anyway, it doesn't matter one jot what any of us think. As long as you can get your hubs featured, and attract some traffic, you'll be fine. So good luck with all that.

13. Whispering Night profile image63

I am posting within the topic paranormal belief and experience it will be incorrect if I posted my hub under some other category for I have no rights over there. I understand your view point and I respect that. I leave it to people to believe or not to believe these messages.

Please help me only for the hub True Paranormal experience Part 2. If you still see anything wrong in terms of grammatical error please correct me however I did correct the name of Michael Jackson thank you for that.

I use alphabet and number board to communicate but I have to tell you I do hear faint whisper of words in my head while taking notes from them. I didn’t make mistake with words and names deliberately it just happened that way but I am very careful now but I can still make mistakes unknowingly. I listen to lots of music everyday even while taking notes for I don’t want to get this empty feeling when I meet them.

It is quite thrilling to meet and collect their messages and by sharing it with everyone I believe some of you might find it very exciting to receive such messages. I am not going to stop meeting spirits and I will collect many messages as possible. Thank you.

Whispering Night.

14. Whispering Night profile image63

I did my best to make this page to look good. I don't know whats wrong here. I think I am done for good. There is no point trying to push this up again and again. I will continue to talk with spirit for myself and live as a natural person. My mind will be filled with their words forever.There is still hope for me If I start my own blog but how it will reach  everyone. Will it be just a dead page without a single person noticing it. Why Should I need to bring their messages to our world. The spirits show keen interest about it. But these short messages will not make any impact in the world. Messages from Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, King Richard 3, Kings and queen of Egypt will never be heard.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13503490.jpg

Keep it up fellow hubbers. Farewell.

15. Whispering Night profile image63

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13503966.jpg

Warm greetings to everyone. Please ignore the above message. I was left completely tired and drained after meeting the spirits. I was going through hallucination but now I am feeling fine. I want to tell you that I am in communication with spirit of Ed warren the demonologist. I will post the message from him soon. Thank you. wink

16. Whispering Night profile image63

wink

17. Whispering Night profile image63

I realized that my topics should have universal appeal. It doesn’t matter if you are an action movie star, an Olympic swimmer or even someone who climbs Mount Everest. It can be anyone. All are equally welcome to my topic. Hope everyone is in good spirit and all is well in your world.

18. Whispering Night profile image63

smile Thanx smile

19. Whispering Night profile image63

I have to speak out to you about what I am doing otherwise you will not get any clear picture and it will be very enigmatic. Everyone must have heard of spirit settling in houses and making contact with everyone living there. There are many famous places in the world where one can still see ghost of the person who formerly lived there. Such phenomenon happens from time to time in our world. I myself saw a ghost of a woman staying in my house. I don’t know how it ended up with me. The whole form of the spirit was completely blurry. She was wearing white dress. I left the house few months later and never saw it back. She never tried to hurt me but the house was emitting strange energy. I understand that they too have emotions. I try to be as human as possible with them and treat them like a person. This is how I communicate with them.  If you see spirits from afterlife it will send shock waves inside your head for our intelligence don’t have the ability to accept this reality.

20. Whispering Night profile image63

Certain people said I can make easy earning here with my hubs. What if I refuse to take any money from here and I don't want it. What I do is something. All I care is for these messages that talks about life to reach everyone. Our past is what makes what we are today.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)