Money, money.....why am I poor?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (22 posts)
  1. profile image50
    an_tt5292posted 14 years ago

who can say ...........why am I poor? I want to have something as money, job..and care.........

1. danielthorne profile image40
      danielthorneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

THat's why you should visit my profile

2. tony0724 profile image61
      tony0724posted 13 years agoin reply to this

A poor man is not one who has little , a poor man is one who want's alot.

2. remowill profile image60
    remowillposted 14 years ago

There's a ton if information out there pertaining to the law of attraction. You could start there. If it doesn't work you won't lose anything.

3. Casper021 profile image61
    Casper021posted 14 years ago

set yourself a goal and work towards it every day , step by step and you can achieve anything you want as long as you keep working and don’t give up if something does not work out straight away

4. GreenMathDr profile image63
    GreenMathDrposted 14 years ago

I know my problem is poor choices. Surprisingly one of the richest people I ever knew was a mentally challenged girl who did laundry at a Ramada Inn. She spent almost nothing and the hotel manager invested everything she made. Over the years she accumulated a considerable sum of money. I made far more each week than she did, but her money was immediately turned into money that was working for her and mine went into cars, having a good time, and buying material things that depreciated rather than  becoming more valuable. She was not poor but she lived as if she was.   

I think I was happier with my lifestyle but I never got rich. So it is easy to be rich on paper if you are willing to sacrifice comforts. It really depends on what you want in life.

1. mailxpress profile image50
      mailxpressposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a great story about the mentally challenged girl who did laundry at a Ramada Inn.
      Most of use know about the poor state of the economy.  I never felt hard times like I did the past year.  Let me tell you, I did a complete 360 and made myself life a simpler live without the frills for about a year now.  I can see myself getting back on track and feel real good about it too.  I also come to realize I enjoy many more activities outside of my materialistic world.  Very good Forum reply you have.  Nice to meet you.

5. iskandarX profile image60
    iskandarXposted 14 years ago

It's just about your mindset... setting to poor, gonna be poor, setting to get rich, Well you are rich. Thinking the positive the positive result for you.

1. Jackson Riddle profile image49
      Jackson Riddleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Too bad you are replying to 3 week old threads, keep up the good work mate.

6. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

T.Harv Eker wrote a book about the differences in how rich people think versus how poor people think. I wrote a review of that book and outlined all of his principles and went over each one in my own words.  The hub also includes video from one of his presentations on the same subject.  Check it out if you're interested.  You should find it by putting in "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind".

7. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

What many people do not know or don't have access is the knowledge required to obtain 'money'. The proper and simple solution for money problem is self-responsibility.

If you are self-responsible about making money, then you will due diligence the thought of making money. Research the best way to make money. Look for some sort of goods/products or services to offer to the community. Make sure it is beneficial.

You have to provide value for whatever it is that you decide to go with. If your customer feels like they get value for their dollar, then you'll have a customer base to work with. As long as you have return customers, you create a residual income.

Take care of your customers - they are your life-line income.

Do more research about it, investigate it and apply what you learn. You have to WANT to do this. You have to learn whatever you can about owning or operating a business. Start small- check into what requirements are necessary to be a small business owner. Decide if you want it at home or a location. This might change on licenses for each.

I'll leave the rest to you.

8. cmstretton profile image60
    cmstrettonposted 14 years ago

Hi

I have only been on Hubpages to earn the income.I have not earned a lot at the min but my mindset is optimistic and positive so hopefully I can share my feelings with you.

9. ruperi profile image60
    ruperiposted 14 years ago

As I understand there is no way to become rich in one night. But if you decide one amount as your goal, then it is possible that your mind will work on it and will show you way to earn that amount. So set goal, and listen your heart. You will become rich withing you pre-defined period. But whatever you will decide, you should have believe that I will get this amount without any doubt, then it will be materialized. If anybody want to donate for me then they can contact me.

1. danielthorne profile image40
      danielthorneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah just use my profile as a n example

10. DanPowers profile image47
    DanPowersposted 14 years ago

I've tried all kinds of money making opportunities online. Some have worked. Most have failed.

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Secret-of-Ho … ney-Online

11. i_am_Legend profile image60
    i_am_Legendposted 14 years ago

Check my hubs

12. maurice underwood profile image60
    maurice underwoodposted 14 years ago

somebody told me " where you are in life (whether good or bad) is the results of your thoughts . Alot of people want to be rich, but dont understand that in order to become rich,you  must first start with the mind . Napolean hill states that " whatever the man concieves and believes he can achieve

in order to change you results, you must change your thoughts
    smile

it'll take time (hard work, patience,persistence etc) but you can do it

hope this helps

http://hubpages.com/hub/Affirmations-Be … an-Achieve

13. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

same reason I'm poor - we have no money lol

14. salt profile image60
    saltposted 14 years ago

just that statement alone, we have no money.
    Do you have 50 cents.... thats money. Look at what you have. Look at choices youve made.

I noted the other night whilst walking past expensive houses on the beach front how I could have lived in one of them when I was a student, but I chose, partly due to my political beliefs, not to take the offer up.

Where I live now, is partly due to choice and partly due to externalities. The question is where will I live next. Here is ok, we have vegies and a few plants, but I want a bigger living space.. how do I create that in my life?

Look at the words you are thinking... and see if you can change them. See where you are rich and riches will follow..

Maybe you are rich in culture, time rich, love rich or lifestyle rich. I know people who work from 7am to 10pm, travel the world and make alot of money. They look busy, stressed at times and are not living life. There are many ways to be rich.

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

awesome post and i thank you salt - so true

15. Johnyboy profile image60
    Johnyboyposted 14 years ago

I believe that the perfect answer to your question is among my Biggest money making scam hub lines.
    I suggest you reading it, watch the videos and I guarantee you'll have your "A-Ha" moment ass soon as you finish reading it.

Finally, there's a book on Amazon you could also read, that will shift your thinking about money. After all, money is just a mindset I am sure you've heard about alot.

16. agraj profile image41
    agrajposted 13 years ago

you don't have creativity to make money online thats why you are poor, use adsense...its great...i'm making $40/daily

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)