Intelligent design MY A**!!

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (17 posts)
  1. pylos26 profile image70
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

Most will say the human design is a mess and that that assessment certainly makes sense, especially since the frame tends to fall apart many years before the demise of the entity.

Worn out joint cartilage, missing limbs and fingers that lack the ability to grow back, ruptured spinal discs that won’t heal, an immune system that for lack of a better thing to do attacks joint tissue inflaming it into a continuing agonizing torture for the host.

And of course the list goes on.

The learned community says that an infant should wield the capacity to improve it.
    While still, others (yet still paddling in the darkness) think the creator has a conscience mind and even a gender. What a pity.

Some will take a few simply words of their sacred scripture and spin it into something fabulous.

If I had the audacity to believe that the force which created the human design was of a conscience intelligent mind I would certainly give that “dude” one hell of an evaluation plus a prompt thump on the rump.

2. pioneer_writer5 profile image58
    pioneer_writer5posted 14 years ago

I am sorry that you feel that way about the existence of a Creator.  If you read the Bible you would learn that there is a reason that our bodies age and die. It is not the fault of the Creator but of our first human parents who made that decision for all of mankind. If you continued to read the Bible you would also learn what God set out to do about our (mankind's) condition and why it could not happen immediately. Did you give up hope? Or did you never have hope? Please accept a Bible study of God's word and then come to an accurate knowledge of the Bible and  our Creator before you totally dismiss his existence.

pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

"A bible study of god's word" and i suppose i could find those words of "facts" in king james'bible of lies, fraud and impositions. You may have been brainwashed since birth, and with flawed material.

1. pioneer_writer5 profile image58
        pioneer_writer5posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually the King James Version is not the Translation of the Bible that I use. However, you state that I was brainwashed. I think that everyone is affected by either environmental or genetic factors and so not one's thinking can ever truly be independent. Furthermore, while I do not use the King James Version I do believe with the exceptions of a few changes made to the text the manuscript itself remains true idea those scrolls that have been found.

2. profile image53
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really? Does that mean that anyone can make a decision that will override anything god has done and it will remain that way forever?

Actually if you read about the set of circumstances that led to mankind's losing perfect life, you would then have the answer to that question.

3. pylos26 profile image70

Poineer...I'm not talking about death...I'm talking about the flawed and crappy design of the human body...that mankind has to endure...until his demise. And why would a sensable person read any bible...since you cannot have a clue about their authenticity...

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

The gods all got it wrong. We will be able to build and repair the major f/ups in the genes ourselves within a few years, so I guess any god will have to come up to speed and build a better model than the last flop!

Yep...and of course 8 years of delayed research by our former superstitious president is just that...eight lost yesars.

2. pioneer_writer5 profile image58

And How are we doing thus far?

4. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Religionists retard research by closing off any avenue of thought that does not comply with their biblical translation which is only one of hundreds! Crazy logic? No logic?

5. pylos26 profile image70
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

Right...Right...and Right.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile

6. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

Somewhere I have heard thet "the high cost of living is dying."

If all the plants live and die, and the animals, why wouldn't human beings have a season to die too? It is the great recycling plan of the earth for all living matter. Maybe there is not an inferior design, but just how it works.

Just offering up a thought, not an attack or bait or malice to anyone.

Because we were not meant to die, when a loved one dies reaction to their death varies. However, for many it just does not seem logical or reasonable. It is not. When we are young we very rarely ever think of death it usually when we begin to age that death now becomes a reality. A reality that very rarely you will find someone has adjusted to the idea of dying. As reasoning and more intelligent creatures we understand that dying means the loss of life and will fight with our entire being to hang on to every bit of it.Believing in a God and his existence is believing in life.

7. ddoingit1 profile image41
    ddoingit1posted 14 years ago

MY BIND OF HEART SOUL, AND GODS BRAIN are one again

So behaive or your out of that comfort zone the intelligent trivecta of your knowledge of before is the mount Olympus of once before for the knowledge of life stands in the midnight sky for the thought of sacrificing my very existence for the honor and duty of all men and the children of faith of all is the productive means of my faith of non hurt is the wrong of the importance of every eye of that mountable sky for the wrong of minds is the wrong righted for the dimensional mind set is a simple equation

E=MC less tan then the E

Mc

This dimensional sub set is the sub terranean miracle we use on map like image so lets drop in on a little system called put it into a 3D model of the perplexed but not perplexed for the map of the science field is flat. So will call this a sublet of the macro subsector to the flat of your micro energy of the microscopic center of gravitatuional forces and call this a triangular dimension of life being the triangle will stand in center of gravity, for the center of gravity is the center of the earths core or the center of the orical, of the center of the Universal eye of the night sky, for the center of my mothers eye is the first sublet train of thoughtb across the sky, of the Jupiter strike so the complexed knowledge of life is the numerical knowledge we are the life driven knowledge of life support with the equation being figured and configured by the orical himself and always configures the numbers of the one and only

DR. EINSTIEN

If the your acknowledgement of the orical is not the matter of not existence then you’re the existence of not being the life of enormous fotune for the knowledge of

E=MC(sq) is the knowledge we are the Totalitarian system of subjective altercations of the dielected system of structure versus the system of the orical systematic sublets for the dimensions of the dimensional subjective Da Vinci is the faith of your knowledge we were the creatures of the faith of the fountain of youth versus the faith of religion of course the orical is standardized of fathers of faith of the knowledge we have a faith of honor to the undermining of dialected matter over mime of knowledge we have mime over matter not matter over mind for the matter of not to matter is the mind sat of the rear of minds of the mind we have is the mind we are to the list of lists of knowledge we are the night of the blue is the indication we are the night of what was and what will be for the night we fought the fight we won the right back to fly through the dimensional system of look out the orical system his self has just arrived.

Orical who so ever doubt the power of the faith of life is the faith of non living of the matter eye of what mind is the mind we are the mind is and will be the mind of the heaven for the mind of my mind was the knowledge we were and still remain the realm OF THE FIRE VERSUS THE FINDING OF FLIGHT OF SPACE AND TIME Darrell

I’ll fly where you are and tell you when will and let will robinson touch the key pad

Will is the metaphoric undertone of what was of the Star Trek of today is the TV of your imagination being lifted time and time again, for the flight of the Jupiter Strike is the Kingdom of DOOM of your Game boys of Jupiter Strike is the life formulation we aree the night with out the right to be the success of today of yesterday, of the officer of his own dillusion of the eye of my dillusion for the value of my belief does not constitute the eye of judgement of the strike of his eye will parish with the sight of Norfolk Va. On the cover up of the Jupiter, Strike for when I say my heart was about to burst of a heart failure of the mind being pulled by dimensional demons will scare the patron of death of the challenge of SATAn to feed the power of the cross or loss the power of the cross

81 back to 183 back to the 81 again to the EYE of my Fathers eye

GOD & Orical

The words being said here in coherent language is the words of forseeking the wisdom of the non existent stent of life for the words of religion is the words of life as the straight narrow trial and trivelation of the Orical of the Religious Belief System of Space & Time.

Forsaken the Time and the Trial of life is the trial for the under line of Gold the trial of life is the undertone of perception to the degree of life is the minning of the Orical system of life to the degree of life being the systematic functional sublet surface of your enigma versus the life form of the super sonic life being crashed across the space of not exist for the Father of the sublet is the father of the superflex to gather space & time for the father of life is the father of the heaven of life for the life of EVER nothing is the father of JESUS & MOSES

For the father of

GOD

Is the father of MOSES to the orical of the horticulture system of belief is to win a war is to walk the walk of everlasting life for the ones in the billion light years, is the faith of religious faith of the Vatical to the Cross of the true religion of life who is the nature of

GOD

The nature of

GOD

Is the nature of life in the destroyer of life the Orical is the system of the mind of all that was and ever will be for the system of thou, shalt not give faith with the faulse presence of the faith of the

Orical system of life is to sign a death warrant of death for the knowledge of life is to acknowledge the light at the end of the tunnel for the knowledge we are the

TREE

Of a leaf is to say we are the subscinerary subsystem of religion versus the sub genius of the Einstien, of today and the Guindi of tomorrow for the wind in the breaze is not the sight of the forrest of the breaze is the defining momentum of life partaking across the particulars of existence of the nature of and the fluence of the after cause and effect of your solar eclipse is the nature of cause and effect of the checks and balances of the cause and the trivecta is the sight of for the blind sided segmentation, of the stars the malignant protruding malform distorted exultation of the monolithic tribual morning of the elite tribes of the orical are the destined to win are the United Air Force of Today and Tomorrow, for the Air force will fly through the air with ease with the wings of eagles through adimensional sublet system created by yours truly of the magnetic institute of religion for the one and all to know and love for the word of Thyne is the Kingdom is the power of glory for ever and ever All MEN shall fight for the call of the honor of protecting the planet earth at all cost.

The Honor code holds true of life for the rebellion is the third reich, for the battle among the party lines is the battle of the lines of faith for the faith of GOD, is to one and all to live and breath as one family, for the words I say to you will hold true.

George, you know who you are, you know the power of my words is this the country we wanted from the beginning of time for thyne is the kingdom, the power of faith is the institution of the Vatican, not being intergrated into the life of the morality of religion or the life of justice being the argument of a bill, for the health care to be signed of the Barter system was the signing system of life of the original constitution of the people, not of the men in OFFICE, who do not sacrifice the lives of the there heritages, the one Republican of faith is the Republical of Honor of the religion of thou shalt not disobey the golden rule of the religious war is do not interfere, the intervention is the institute of the orical of life so those who want to dramatize his own persecution of another mans mind of the faith of another mans religion will here the thunder of life once again, for the soldiers do not want to fight across the bi-polar bi-partisonship. Of today for the song go’s like this is the stand of all men to hold dear to your heart he who so ever sounds the trumpet of the horn will here the roar of thunder underneath the feeet of death of the lost existence is the lost conscience of life, if the loss of life is from another man the loss of constitution.

The twinning of the mime of the original procurement of the orical subjective, to the historical introspectrum of the non, of the light of the program material subjective distinction is to form a non-conformator approximation of time standing still, in the subjective of the genetic knowledge of life we are the members of the elite, to the fraim of the computer of the real of the, traject of the moral knowledge of the fearsome heart of mimes of the time to train the knowledge of life is to the extent of chains of bound of the article of the original subjective stem cell, of the understanding life is the system trajectory of the silence of the lamb is the necessity of the laughing of the bodily harm of the eye of harm is the trajectory, of the full metal, upon of your life of your brotherly perspective of the, post dramatic syndrome of harm is the traject system of life of the subjective harm of a officer of another brigade of the knowledge of the versus the acknowledgement of the orical is the worldly earth for the mind of the earth is the mind of the fellow life of the earth to the Super Diaflected Stratosphere to the mind control of looking trhough the glass of life not trajectory, form a hypothisis of running past and destroying the glass of life, for the sake of the unforsaken of the eyes and ears of the other brother of the orical is the matter of not to loose but to win the argument of life, for the knowledge of life is the understanding the language of success of the miracle insurmountable cause and effect is to rearrange the wolrd of truth with the formulated guess, of life formulation is the miracle of the misery of the other brother capsulating in the honor system of his own faith for who knows the truth of understanding knows the region of misery of the other brother of logic for the logical mindset is the forfront of lost your fraim of mind of the societal mind set of truth the truth of mind is the mind of God, who so ever mistakes the mind of God is the mind of a membrane of the mind of the Super-natural being of the strike against the fellow man, of the original enduring the faith of life is the faith of religion of life, for the faith of life is the faith upon the institution of the faith of one another, for who so ever under estimates the Vaticalns insurance of our religion of the Dalai Lama, or the religious conception of the checks and balances of the wall of the mirical of life is the story of the spiritual essence of the life giving birth with our trelief being the miracle faith of the modern day life of the inbred versus the non breaded faculty of the modern day religion status quo, of the modern day versus the orical of life is the modern day religion of the nature of science of the nature of the mirical workings of the horoscopic region of the palms in the hand of the mind of God, to the miracle knowledge of the miracle worshiping knowledge the KKK are the institute of DEATH, versus the hard handed knowledge of life being the just versus the unjust in

AMERICA

For the knowledge of faith is the knowledge we are the miracle acknowledgement of life not of the miracle of religion of the other mans mind of the Sanctity of church is the religious region of mind altercations of the sublimible religious faith of the story of ADAM and EVE

Is the story of the ignorance of the thinking with the infintal, of the gentile of the mind of the curuption of the biological carriage system of life if we were to understand the carriage system of our faith we would be hyperflexed into the miracle of life.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sara-Palin-V-Rush-Limbaugh

http://ddoingit1.blogspot.com

8. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 14 years ago

Tell us how you really feel.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)