SINCE WHEN EVEN IF DONE TO COVER UP,YOUR SNITCHING IS A CHILDMOLESTER

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (43 posts)
  1. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

While I understand your outrage I think it would make more sense if you did not write everything in caps.
    Alo I looked at your Hub and what you wrote here in the forums is what should be in your hub. Hubpages are not blogs. they are article we right about thing we know or are interested in.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 14 years ago

I didn't understand what the OP was trying to say ....

1. profile image0
        china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Having seen it before - I would guess that she has some kind of relationship with a psycopath. It 'sounds' the same as a case that I was involved in - the man is likely a predatory paedophile who gets protection from police because he regularly 'betrays' others, some will be genuinely giving up other paedophiles and others giving false information against people the police want to arrest for whatever reason.

The inability to communicate very well could very well be one reason the writer would have got herself into the situation in the first place, that and the inability to see that the intense 'love' you get from a psycopath in the first instance is not hearts and rainbows stuff, then when you do see, like the writer, it is too late.

1. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that Chinaman smile

I understand a bit better now. This is a cry for help or understanding? God Love her! I don't know what to say now..

1. SUMBIKERBIMBO profile image53
            SUMBIKERBIMBOposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. IzzyM profile image87

I don't know much about the American system of justice,(I'm assuming your American?) but if what chinaman says is correct, your man is a police snitch and so is being offered protection.
              But the police are not the highest authority. What about your senator (they're like our MP's right?). What about your women's organisations? What about child protection organisations? There must be an avenue for you to explore to put an end to this.

2. blondepoet profile image66
        blondepoetposted 14 years ago

I am with you Izzy I am completely lost.

Deleted

1. profile image0

Hi Sumbikerbimbo - If you are genuine then the way to get on is not to insult people - just answer their questions.

Your post is almost impossible to read or understand.

It would help if you explain first who you talking about. In just a few words.

1. tantrum profile image60
              tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agree. She's spaming.

3. RKHenry profile image63
        RKHenryposted 14 years ago

I cannot even make heads or tails of the darn thing.  Why would you think, that someone wants to read something, that is literally screaming at them?roll

1. WriteAngled profile image75
          WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Long, long, screaming forum post and one almost empty hub...

1. RKHenry profile image63
            RKHenryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Right on.

2. SUMBIKERBIMBO profile image53

Deleted

1. WriteAngled profile image75
              WriteAngledposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I could not understand a word of what you posted here. I went to look at your hub to get more informed and found it was empty apart from one web link.

3. profile image0
            Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

SUMBIKERBIMBO, I know exactly what you're going through. Although the psychopath that destroyed my life wasn't protected by police, he WAS protected by my parents when I was still a young teenager. Unfortunately, some people will allow anything to happen to another person, as long as they are getting something in return.

Deleted

1. profile image0
                Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd like to help you get the word out about things like this going on, which is why I'd like to offer you some help getting started on HubPages. While I am not the most experienced hubber, if you want me to, I could help you edit your hubs and tell you how to put them together so certain people will not mark them as spam or completely disregard them.

I've got a serious case of writer's block right now, so I've got tons of spare time and, if you would like me to help you put together an article about snitches and their being a danger to society, just go to my profile and click the contact link. I'll reply to you as soon as I can and we can try to work together to bring this to more people's attention. smile

4. tantrum profile image60
            tantrumposted 14 years ago

lol

5. Ohma profile image59
            Ohmaposted 14 years ago

No one here lacks compassion. We are simply trying to get an idea of what the problem is.
            It really seems a little unfair on your part to explode like you did in the OP and then expect people who have no idea who you are or what you are saying to offer compassion.

6. tantrum profile image60

this is spam! that's all ! Have a great time !
            lol

1. profile image0

yep - I am outa here

2. Three-Legged Dog profile image62
              Three-Legged Dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't read the forums much, but I didn't understand the title of the post, so came to read it to see if it made any sense, and... um... NO.

Spam. Agreed.

1. Three-Legged Dog profile image62
                Three-Legged Dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, actually, I take that back.  Someone who doesn't know what she's doing on HubPages.  Since her hub is really a link to some website and two comments that she herself posted.  lol.

LOL
                  this post is to get traffic to her site ! that's spam,.

7. rebekahELLE profile image84
            rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago
          8. IzzyM profile image87
            IzzyMposted 14 years ago

I'm listening to you sumbikerbimbo, and I'm not alone. You've been offered a helping hand from Pani which I think is wonderful. Sounds like there are some serious issues in California. This is a good place to get these issues raised. Write about it! Write it clearly and send the link out everywhere you can. Raise awareness!! People can't help if they don't know there's a problem.

9. tantrum profile image60

You can go and help her on her new thread ! big_smile

1. IzzyM profile image87

Which one??? big_smile

10. WriteAngled profile image75

Three new threads plus two questions...

11. WriteAngled profile image75

SUMBIKERBIMBO posted this message to the topic THE BEST NEWS YET .............FINALLY TALK OF LEYING OFF 140,000.00.. on the Layoffs Forum
            6 minutes ago
            SUMBIKERBIMBO posted this message to the topic HOW IS THIS TRULEY A JOB OFFICERS.................SAN JOSE POLICE on the Business & Society Forum
            11 minutes ago
            SUMBIKERBIMBO asked the question I TALK TO MYSELF AND TO THE PEOPLE THEY STAND OUTSIDE..HA HAHA
            13 minutes ago
            SUMBIKERBIMBO asked the question ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL?
            18 minutes ago
            SUMBIKERBIMBO posted this message to the topic ive landed in somewhere thats not california on the HubPages Forum
            20 minutes ago

1. JOE BARNETT profile image60
              JOE BARNETTposted 14 years agoin reply to this

writeangled- . . . ha ha ha ha ha . i read each and everything from the beginning and i cannot understand anything. it seems like someone is drinking heavily.

1. Faybe Bay profile image64
                Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I went through, she's been reported and her new posts are being deleted I sent her an e-mail. Apparently it started as she is outraged that a childmolester can get away with it. I read one of her hubs and it is sad she is hurting and di not understand what kind of a community this is, that we help each other here.

12. tantrum profile image60

lol lol

I told you !

13. WriteAngled profile image75

And another one just appeared. Why aren't the HP team doing something about this person. She'll singlehandedly overrun the forum soon.

It's Saturday evening.
              Maybe they're not around

14. IzzyM profile image87
            IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Oh but the poor woman is distraught - probaly high on something too, but that's not the point!
            Yeah she'll find herself banned soon enough and will lose the support she's been offered. <sigh>
            Yeah, it is Saturday night, isn't it?

Yes! and she's spamming.
              Not distraught at all !
              You're too kind with spammers!

1. IzzyM profile image87

Isn't it strange how just using caps lock can make a person seem hysterical?
                When she took the caps lock off she was almost normal.
                Yeah you're right she was spamming.

And she's still doing it ! LOL

15. AEvans profile image72
            AEvansposted 14 years ago

I have seen multiple hubs by other hubbers to it won't be the first and it won't be the last. ***sigh*** sad

She is only looking for help like so many do, if many of us understood the question maybe we could answer her better. smile

16. JOE BARNETT profile image60
            JOE BARNETTposted 14 years ago

she seems distraught  but i cannot figure out why. someone acts like a child molester so they can snitch. thats the best i could get. seems like she is drinking  heavily too!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
          Necessary
          HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
          LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
          Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
          AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
          HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
          HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
          Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
          CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
          Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
          Features
          Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
          Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
          Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
          PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
          MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
          Marketing
          Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
          Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
          Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
          Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
          Statistics
          Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
          ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
          Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
          ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)