Who Said You Cannot Make it?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (23 posts)
  1. docbenduke profile image61
    docbendukeposted 15 years ago

Dear Friends,
           Has anybody told you that byou cannot make it in life? or are you telling yourself that you can't make it in life?Please,this is the time for you to have a re-think.
          God has said you will be the head and not the tail,and that you will be Lender to generations.So please,don't call or allow anybody to call you what the Almighty God that created you has not called you.I see you taking your possession in Jesus name,Amen..

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Nice and inspirational-God bless
      Regards
      Mohit

docbendukeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much.
               Never settle for less because God has made you the head and not the tail,a lender and not a borrower..I see you taking charge of your future...

2. docbenduke profile image61

Thank you very much...

2. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

I see you taking your possessions and leaving this site pretty soon big_smile

Come back when you have your own thoughts to share - I just flagged all your hubs for duplicate content big_smile

Dear friend,
            What is the meaning of what you are doing? Duplicate content as how?
      I am not sure that you are a christian,if you are you would not have been speaking this way.after all you are not the only one in this forum.Why don't you mind your business.

You have grown in this site and you don't want other people to grow too.plsssssss i beg you in the name of God.I am a christain and a motivational writter.so pls allow me do what i know to do best.I beg of you

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You are a thief and I have flagged your hubs as being stolen from elsewhere.

We do not like liars and thieves here and you will get short shrift from me and most other people.

Friend,
             why are you people talking this way?If you said i copied my post from else where,why don't you show or prove to this forum where i copied it from?
             Please let us not be too harsh to our selves.Look at the way that you are insulting me?Responsible people don't insult but rather they correct people.
               thank you..

I already did that on one of the other threads:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/6243?page=11#post85286

For your information,http://pojuoyemade.blogspot.com/2008/06 … et-it.html is my blog.i designed it.
              THE WRITER OF THAT PARTICULAR ARTICLE IS MY PASTOR AND I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU THAT I AM A PASTOR.i am blessed by that article and i hope other will be blessed too.

3. gamergirl profile image83
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

Copying someone else's work is not the way to succeed.

Theft is a sinful action, isn't it?

4. Make  Money profile image67
    Make Moneyposted 15 years ago

So what if docbenduke's blog is the same as one of his Hubs?  He is the writer of both so I believe you guys calling him a thief is uncalled for.

Mike

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I think he just said that his pastor wrote it and because he is a pastor he is allowed to use it as him own.  Couldn't really make out what he was trying to say cause he was too busy shouting.

2. docbenduke profile image61

Thank you so much mr mike..May God forgive them...

5. Make  Money profile image67
    Make Moneyposted 15 years ago

Well if his pastor first put it on paper then it would be between him and his pastor.  Not you guys. lol

I don't imagine his pastor would mind if docbenduke put it on the web. smile

By the way docbenduke we've had a couple of Nigerian priests at our parish.  Nice guys.  One seemed so happy it looked like he had a hard time keeping the smile off his face when greeting people coming in or out of church.

Mike

Mike - I would agree except for the fact that he has already published it elsewhere, and he is publishing duplicate content here and claiming it is his. And you know how much hubpages likes duplicate content smile

Plus he has started numerous forum threads and added comments just to promote himself.

Look at his hubtivity smile

6. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

Please don't beg I am a Christian too and right is right and wrong is wrong , the ones that are bringing it to your attention are the people that you should be learning from. God sees all and what you are doing is not right. If you want to lead people to Christ , it certainly isn't the way to do it. Do the correct thing and admit your mistake , as you know God will forgive you and so will the ones who caught you, if you are HONEST!!! smile

7. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

"The Power Of Thoughts"
    By docbenduke

Dude - stealing other people's writing and saying you wrote it yourself is what god needs to forgive you for.

my friend,
           you are taking this too personal.you are using a very harsh words.do u think it is proper.how will feel if someone calls u a thief?
           pls why dont you forget about issue? why dont we become friends rather arguing with each other?pls i dont like you to use words dat are not polite to address me.Thanks....

8. Mark Knowles profile image59

As a professional writer, I am personally offended when some one tries to make money from my writing.

So, when I see some one such as yourself, starting numerous threads using other people's words, and also starting a thread such as this one:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/8012

It appears to my untrained eye that some one is interested in making money by doing this.

Especially when I visit your hubs and discover that the words you have written there are also published elsewhere on the internet.

This one for instance:

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Fastest-Way … s-Blessing

Was previously published here:

http://www.insightsforliving.org/viewco … p?msgid=42

Now, you have defended yourself by saying that your pastor wrote these words and gave you permission to use them. I am not sure how that is a defense though, because your hubs state that you wrote them.

So, I was pointing out that you appear to be using others words. You also appear to desire to make money from them.

Also, most of the threads you have started are also using others generic, "God is good" messages that have been widely disseminated on the internet.

If you had used your own words, and did not appear concerned about making money, I would not have commented.

May God forgive you. (Condescending isn't it?)

Thank you very much my friend,
              Now i can really see where you are coming from.That aspect of the forum where i asked "how to make money and how to get traffic".

I asked because that portion of the forum requests that we should and i quote:
      'Knowledge Exchange
      Share tips and tricks with fellow Hubbers on how to attract traffic and make money from your Hubs."

Aleast i asked so that expeirenced people like you who have been in this forum long before me,will share their experiences too.

Please,i like your true passion to fight against fraudstars from this site but i will like to tell you that i dont have have such intentions.I am not Jobless.i am an Audio/Visual Engineer presently working in a world-class Event Centre in my country.It is just that i just i enjoy writing and making impacts.Life is all about Impacts.

Once again,i will like to also thank you for your contributions so far in this site(hubpages).Do have a pleasant day....

9. Mark Knowles profile image59

I never said you were jobless. And I have no problem with people making money from this site. I am also quite happy to share my experiences and help in any way I can. If you look through some of the old forum threads, you will see this is the case.

I can tell you though, that you will not likely make any money reproducing writing that is already published on the internet.

I would also suggest that preaching god's word is unlikely to generate a great deal of income - unless you own a church. lol

Putting aside my distaste for people who do try and make money from preaching god's WORD, I would not imagine the adsense value is very high. If you wish to make money, it is advisable to write on commercial subjects.

It is also advisable to write your own content.

Or at least attribute it to whoever did write it.

You are correct, one of the things life is about is making impacts. Are you satisfied you are making a good impact?

thanks for your post..i am really satisfied am making a good impact..

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)