Denno?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (25 posts)
  1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image68
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 14 years ago

Hey guys... I haven't been around the forums a lot lately, mostly just breezing by.  But I noticed I'd lost a follower, and didn't think much of it.  Then, I went to look at the hubbers that I follow, and I noticed Denno66 was gone.  Profile and hubs are gone too.

Not that we were close, but he was one of the first people here to really make me feel welcome and I always enjoyed seeing him around and really liked his series stories.  Anyone know what happened, or at least that he's doing o.k. and just decided to focus his efforts elsewhere?

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I noticed hed gone missing about a week or two ago, no idea why. Im guessing something to do in real life.   sad

2. blondepoet profile image65
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Where is that sheep? Does any-one know? I was wondering the same thing.
    Baaaa!!!!

3. Hmrjmr1 profile image69
    Hmrjmr1posted 14 years ago

I'll miss my good ol sheepo friend..Hope all is well with him.

4. wyanjen profile image71
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

Denno has left for greener pastures.
    heh heh. I had to say that.

He is crazy busy with school and he found that he didn't have enough time to spend here. Last I heard from him, he's doing well.
    big_smile

5. wyanjen profile image71
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago
    1. profile image0

sad.  sad sorry I missed it all...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

me too, He will be missed!

1. myownworld profile image73
          myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sad me too...have lost so many people I 'connected' with here, that I rarely feel like coming to these forums now...still it's good to see some old faces still around... smile

1. profile image0

big_smile hi!!

see, now you're one of those familiar faces it's just so nice to see!

p.s. Denno, if u can read this, know you're wished well....and hope you keep smiling always. You're such a great guy...with the most amazing sense of humor ever! take care...smile

1. profile image0

I agree with this completely. Take care Denno!!

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
            prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am still glad MOW to see you and others at times like justine etc. I dont fee like it sometimes - the forums I mean. I remember the good ole days, but am just glad you're here and others.

I know...somewhere along the way, amidst the fights and friends leaving, all the joy was killed...but hearts are such obstinate things... a new day comes and you're ready for life again...
              anyway, soo good to see you and justine around....take care.. smile

1. profile image0

stupid new days..just kidding!!

and damn these hearts too! wink

1. profile image0

lol  Im so tired of being optomistic it isn't even funny!!!

2. profile image0

smile always nice to see you too!!! winter is about over so Ive been more busy off the computer.

6. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I miss the little lambkin!

7. Money Glitch profile image63
    Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

Awe man sad I've been busy and haven't been around the forums that much lately either. But, I will definitely miss my little sheep friend. I could always count on him to make me smile. sad

8. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

I knew he was gone, but somehow 5 weeks ago I missed that goodby thread.  I just thought Shazwellyn and Tantrum had eaten him!  I miss the crazy little fuzzy guy - and have been looking for him to show up under another name.  Now my last hopes are all gone. sad  so thanks a whole lot for this - now I'll just go cry myself to sleep, I guess. sad  sad  yikes:

9. ThoughtfulSpot profile image68

What a bummer.  I'm so sorry I missed that thread so I could say 'bye.  Thanks for posting wyanjen.  I'm also bummed I missed the chance to read a few of his hubs again.  Wish he had left them up, but its his choice, of course.

I knew he had been crazy busy, but I never expected him to unpublish and disband and such.  Well, if anyone know him personally, or has contact with him outside of hubpages, please let him know I wish him well... and that he better come back some day and finish that Jump series, dam*it.  I was reading 'em as fast as he was putting 'em out.

10. ThoughtfulSpot profile image68

MOW, Maita and Justine.  I agree completely.  I'm a little too new to remember "the good old days", but I think I hit the tail end of them, and there's a lot of people to be missed.

I know Denno had a lot of real life stuff to do, and hadn't been around much, so I do truly wish him the best.  But, I wish he had left his account up so we had some hope of him returning some day.

But, I'm so glad to see you ladies and lots of others around! So, here's to friends who have said goodbye, and who made us laugh and smile.  And an extra clink for those who have stuck around and will make us smile tomorrow.

big_smile

smile Your name suits you well... you really are a very thoughtful person...yes, things always have a way of healing themselves, and I see the sun is shining... weakly yes, but once again.

see u around... smile

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image68
        ThoughtfulSpotposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile Thanks.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)