Nature is ultimate master of science

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (45 posts)
  1. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

The results of the tests of science are ultimately verified with the laws of nature; already in existence; if an anomaly is detected the tests are repeated with necessary amendments; so the nature is ultimate master of the science as it is set on a system by the Creator-God Allah YHWH.

The science proves what is already proven and working.

1. ediggity profile image60
      ediggityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree, the "science" is limited by our comprehension of the "Laws".  It's there whether or not we discover and understand it, but ultimately put into place by God.

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Prove it without using religious tripe to do it. hmm

That's what YOU have to do if you place all of your faith in science, prove it.  I need not prove anything, only rely on faith.  Science has facts, religion has faith.

Religion has faith? No. Religion forces you to choose faith in absence of knowledge and wisdom. But, I guess you rather not deal with reality. hmm

Edit: Secondly, you're the one who has to provide proof, considering YOU are talking about something that cannot be proved.

You are the one who has to give proof, because there is no way to prove a negative, which is what you've asked me to do.

Since, a negative cannot be proven, then it falls upon you to prove positive proof to your claim.

Yes, my religion has faith.  That is a main focus of my religion. I deal with reality everyday, I'm also concerned with the afterlife.

I wouldn't expect you to comprehend much of anything else I wrote, especially after stating something as absurd as not being able to prove a negative.  They prove negatives all the time in the science you so blindly put your faith in.

I have to prove nothing.  I only need to have faith.

2. profile image51
            paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think the science people also have faith in innumerable things to start with the life; otherwise it will be impossible to live; when they see sun; they believe it is sun; when they see moon they believe it is; so on and so forth; they do believe their mother as mother and their father as father.

Exactly right, but ultimately they require empirical proof to validate their faith.

2. profile image51

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Regards

The Scientists or the Science present problems or solve them in a way that matches with the present stage of our knowledge for immediate use in our technololgy for benefit of the humanity; that is laudable; but they cannot present things in absolute terms. They are not equipped for that.

1. pennyofheaven profile image79
          pennyofheavenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree. What nature already "is", it is. Science confirms what "is"in their discoveries. If they haven't discovered this or that. Nature continues to work the way that it does, without the discoveries.

1. profile image51

Absolutely fine.

2. getitrite profile image72
      getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The part about Creator-God Allah does not fit in with the rest of your statement.  Your conclusion is not logical.

Is that part just your biased opinion?

1. profile image51

I don't think so; I sincerely express what I understand.

As our friend pennyofheaven has paraphrased it, the nature is the working proof of the Creator-God Allah YHWH. We suppose a thing and with this supposition everythings fits alright; so our supposition is a truthful reality.

I don't mind if you oppose my view point; of course it will be your sincere view point.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
          psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You seem to have a very confused idea of science.  Nature is the evidence, science derives the laws.  Of course science also derives laws about things other than nature.

1. Jerami profile image58
            Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What aspect of nature does science not study, and what does science study that isn't a part of nature?

seriously asking cause I'd like to know.

1. fits3x100 profile image59
              fits3x100posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry psycheskinner, respectfully disagree. Gravity...is a Law . It occurs Naturally...no help from men trying to understand it(science)... Same with Laws regarding energy and the conservation of said energy...Natural...no help from science. What we refer to as religion and science could be equally described as men trying to understand. The problems start when that becomes men trying to impose...I personally find science and faith to be inseparable. God Bless and have a Great Holiday!

1. profile image51

I agree

Science is just an interpretation of nature by the people who work for science; if they interpret it wrongly, it is not taken by anybody seriously, if the interpretation is correct, it could become a scientific law that has been derived from the nature. Nature is always correct as it has been created and set by the Creator-God Allah YHWH; it is Work of God.

It is like a believer if he does not understands the Word revealed he is wrong; if he understands it correctly it is a correct interpretation of the Word of the Creator-God and Word of God is always right if correctly understood.

2. profile image51

I think , and with all respect I mention that it is putting the cart before the horse. Nature is the master of science not proof of the science. Nature existed when the science was not even born from its mother mathematics and philosphy.

3. profile image51

For instance; please

3. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, and mothers milk leads to crack cocaine. Notice the irrelevancy of the claim in light of the conclusion drawn. smile

4. Jack Gresham profile image60
      Jack Greshamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Religion is just a word used to group all issues of faith under one heading. That's allright if used in this context. The real word we are looking for is faith and what a persons faith is entrenched.

jgresh

2. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Again, you might consider trying to prove a god first exists instead of making blanketed statement that one does exist and then attributing things to it/he/she or whatever.

Since you have no proof a god really exists, except for your own imagination, then your statement about the origins of nature is moot.

Nature is only a part of our reality and NOT all of it. The fact you lack the understanding of what reality is, isn't much of a surprise.

Science has one primary goal- explore reality.

1. profile image51

I think in Algebra we suppose value of a thing to be x; and then we find its value which we did not know to start with.

Everything works fine if we suppose that there is a Creator-God; who is only attributive.

So He exists.

Another failed example to justify your belief.

Rational is that since life does not need or require a god, to be understood or to live, then there is no god.

1. profile image51

How is it rational? I don't agree with you. Please elaborate.

Paar,

Understanding my own life- Done! No god needed.

Living my own life- Done!(doing it) - No god needed.

I didn't need a god to bring me into this world. My parents did that.

Therefore, it's easily concluded that no god is needed or required.

1. profile image51

It is your own life and your own free will; we don't wish to deny that.

Did your parents need you? Do you have sons and daughters? If you have; did you need them?

Nothing personal; just for discussion and to understand you rationale or otherwise; with respect and love.

I haven't a clue if my parents needed me. Never bothered to ask, because it's irrelevant to my understanding my own life.

I have no need or desire to be needed.
                I guess this is moot, considering I have none.

1. profile image51

Sorry to ask the question. I did not know you don't have them.

One does not need them; it is just natural to have them.

Why work against nature? Why not to fullfil the natural instincts?

If you think I am becoming too personal; please don't answer; sorry.

You're correct, it is natural to have them. I've also been taught not to have them until I was prepared to have them and assume the responsibility that comes with the territory.
                    Not working against nature, being consciously responsible for my actions.
                    Natural instinct says to negate rational thinking, such as lust. That fails oneself if not handled responsibly.
                    If it becomes too personal, trust me, I will let you know.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79

I thought that is what he was doing? Nature is working proof.

Nature is not proof of anything. hmm

Evolution might disagree with you. If you meant proof of God Evolutionist will agree with you.

2. fits3x100 profile image59

Man Cagsil I respectfully disagree. Nature, and Nature alone proves everything. No empirical "proof" can be stated without referring to the Natural Laws imposed upon it and the measurement of it's reaction to that Law.

2. profile image51

I think you have elaborated the true view point.
        Regards

3. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

What boggles the mind is the constant necessity of humans to separate Creator and [seemingly] themselves from the elements. The elements are creation. Whatever humans 'discover' within nature/creation are simply minute bits of Creator's tangibility.
    They are not proving anything for or against. to prove something, they must understand the intangible and how its is made tangible.

Although a rock is tangible light, humans do not have the faintest incline of a rocks intangible properties, purpose, power and fundamental placement as a pebble upon the top of a stalagmite in the Grand Canyon.

Furthermore, everything is Creator.
    The breath you are taking is Creator, the thoughts you think are Creator. All is Him and He is all.

Perhaps when the duality of humanism comes this apex, the chasm of their limited thinking of self or external characters (gods, nature, science, religion, titles) will finally be put to rest.

Here's hoping...

James

I agree with your points.

1. profile image51

Please elaborate points of the Twenty One Days in as simple words as possible.

Ok

We are not as separate to the creator as we think we might be.

What exists is bits of tangible evidence of the creator

Human discovery is the tangible bits

Our thoughts/breath are not just ours but the creators

Because we are in and of the creator.

Does that make it clearer?

1. profile image51

Yes, it helps to understand him.

Thanks and regards

2. fits3x100 profile image59

Great stuff! I really do enjoy reading these posts. It is remarkable what can be uncovered when people simply "dig" for truth. You guys (and Gals) are awesome!

4. kess profile image61
    kessposted 13 years ago

I love this thread

5. profile image51

Faith is not a blind one; that is myth or a no-faith; the elements of faith have been experienced and witnessed by the most truthful human beings in all ages and in all regions of the world. They had treaded on a path which has veracity; though the beginners have yet to test them.

It is like an experiment which has been done in lab but the students have yet to do and experience it.

6. profile image51

The results of the tests of science are ultimately verified with the laws of nature; already in existence; if an anomaly is detected the tests are repeated with necessary amendments; so the nature is ultimate master of the science as it is set on a system by the Creator-God Allah YHWH.

The science proves what is already proven and working.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nature is one subject (topic) of science.

Science does not have a master.  It is simply a method of observation any person can use.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)