jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What Kind of Chess Game Do You Like?

1. superbob17 profile image59
    superbob17posted 5 years ago

I was just wondering what types of chess games does everyone like to play? I know that there are many different kinds but I was just curious what everyone likes. I like playing Star Wars RPG Chess myself. So what chess games do you like?

2. 0
    china manposted 5 years ago

You are going to get super-bobbed if you promote your stuff in the forums.  and I mean in the sense of a bobbit big_smile

Welcome to hubpages.

1. superbob17 profile image59
      superbob17posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok your right, my post did sound promotional eh. So I took out my link so I am not promoting anything, but I would like to hear everyones thoughts about different types of chess games.

3. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

SuperBOB... READ YOUR TOS!!

..and yes Battlechess is cool - but as China Man has said if you pull moves like this with your king in hand.. then you WILL Loose your King Thing..

4. kerryg profile image88
    kerrygposted 5 years ago

Bughouse is the only type I really have the patience for, but that may be because the only person I've really played much with is my brother, who's very good but who has been known to lose on time in four hour tournament matches. tongue

5. sangamkumartiwari profile image60
    sangamkumartiwariposted 5 years ago

I like many types of games which can entertain me such as Educational Games,Classic Games, Foreign Language Games BOARD & STRATEGY GAMES if you

6. 0
    i4uposted 4 years ago

Apart from the casual chess with no time barrier I love rapid chess too.
    The kind of chess with software and all would include Fisher random too.
    But on the whole I love rapid chess of around 2 minutes to 5 minute ones.
    Really glad to know about the tastes of many people with different kinds of chess they love to play.

7. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Chess is Chess regardless of what board it's played on.

Speed Chess isn't easy to play but I can do it.

Convention Chess games are much more fun though. smile