jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What kind of board games have you invented and have you thought of going on Drag

1. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

What kind of board games have you invented and have you thought of going on Dragon's Den?

2. Jesus was a hippy profile image61
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

I think the board game market is saturated. People tell me to go on dragons den but I dont have anything to go on with. Im always thinking of ways to make cash but I've never come up with an invention nor a unique business idea.

That said, I just had a great idea for a board game while I was typing this....

3. SOE profile image89
    SOEposted 6 years ago

Uhm, actually me and some friends had come up with one game that was a mix between StarCraft and Warhammer 40k, with some additional twists. Can I get a link to this dragon's den place btw?

4. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

wish i had the smarts to invent a boardgame lol!

5. Dream Inventor profile image64
    Dream Inventorposted 6 years ago

I have invented a few boardgames that can be found on www.boardgamegeek.com.  They are:  The Market at Kos, Rakentaa, and Symbol Chain.  I also have a few more games that are just in development.  None of these games have been published, but The Market at Kos was a semi-finalist in the Canadian Board Game Design Competition in 2011.  Designing board games is a hobby of mine, not a way that I imagine I will make money.  So, I will not be going on Dragon's Den with a board game idea, but maybe with another idea....

6. Frankracetteconsu profile image60
    Frankracetteconsuposted 6 years ago

DO NOT GO ON DRAGON's DEN. Their valuation is always ridiculous and insulting. Plus you loose your IP. There is some upside but in general i am opposed to it.