baybpnk profile image 88

Do you feel pressure to be thin?

Where do you feel this pressure is coming from? Society? Your parents? Your friends? Other family members? Why do you feel as if you have to be thin? Due to the immense number of people who have a very poor body image and turn to hurting themselves in some way to accomplish a better body figure, we are trying to change. This would be why people are trying to push the “real” women and men campaign, to help people with poor body image realize that it IS a bad thing to have such a bad image of yourself, and to also funnel future generations out of that path to self harm and poor body image.

Amanda108 profile image92

Amanda (Amanda108) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

YES! I love food too, but I'm also comfortable in my skin. Very comfortable and confident.

baybpnk profile image88

Nicole (baybpnk) says

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Don't let other peoples views get to you. It's your body, love it no matter what. TOO skinny, TOO fat, TOO ugly. Our society is full of idiots. People like this Josh person who think perfect is attainable. Are you healthy? Then it's all good.

wychic profile image80

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Good for you! Great answer and I'm glad you changed how you saw "beautiful."

mikejhca profile image84

Michael H (mikejhca) says

marieryan profile image89

Marie Ryan (marieryan) says

Josh Makaveli profile image63

Josh Makaveli says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

I'm sorry, did you just say if you have a bigger body as a women then you do have a poor self image and you should have a poor self image because you can't impress anyone with how you look?