tsadjatko profile image 88

Have you heard that there is no connection between Zika virus and microencephaly?

There is a video apparently explaining how the Zika Virus is a GENOCIDAL MEGA HOAX! Search You tube for "Zika Fear Falters as False Flag Fraud Fizzles" and you can find it. I was just trying to find someone who is informed about the Zika virus to get to the truth so I asked a hubber who wrote about it if she saw the video and she deleted my comment! Odd, She seemed to know a lot about Zika but I guess she felt intimidated? I just wanted to get to the truth. I watched the video and it was convincing, explaining the hoax, watch it and tell me what do you think?

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image77

Dont Taze Me Bro says

AliciaC profile image97

Linda Crampton (AliciaC) says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 8 months ago

Just like Austinstar,neither of you have actually answered my question nor even commented on the content of the video at all,not even a mention about the assertion & evidence given in the video that there is no connection.I find this odd.