jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What is a great day to you?

1. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 5 years ago

Describe a typical good day.

1. fit2day profile image82
      fit2dayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A good day is one that I plan out everything I'm going to do that day and actually get all or most of it done. As much as I hate procrastination, its poison seems to always creep up on me..

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

One in which I wake still alive with my wife next to me.

3. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 5 years ago

One where I am writing, doing, being, living, laughing.... its the simple things like reading a great book, music, learning.... Most days are great days for me smile

4. Theresa_Kennedy profile image82
    Theresa_Kennedyposted 5 years ago

A good day is when I can enjoy a few accomplishments in spite of my chronic pain. A GREAT day is one with low pain, increased energy, elevated mood and appreciation for all of my blessings. A GREAT day is one in which the words just flow into my writings. A GREAT day is full of interactions with friends and family. A GREAT day includes some peaceful meditation, serenity...classical music, a nice walk in nature, or creativity included. A GREAT day is when I can notice how beautiful it is outside and give thanks for it. A GREAT day is when I have laughed, cried, helped or encouraged another, felt proud of myself or another, or otherwise gotten in touch with some positive feelings.

5. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

A great day to me would be having fun like going to the park w/ my niece, the beach, or the carnival

Just feeling in a happy mood and enjoying the people I'm with.

6. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 5 years ago

A good day is one where I actually do what I say I'm going to do (rather than putting it off til tomorrow) without having gone back to bed for a nap; and a good day is also one where I'm in an elevated mood, have energy, and basically enjoy life.

lol  It sounds so easy!  Think I'll have to try harder to have a good day Every Day!!  lol

(Nice question!)

7. somedress2011 profile image61
    somedress2011posted 4 years ago

my great day is I finifhed all of my work in a short time ,that is great and the result is great .

8. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

My great day is when I woke up from my good sleep, have a cup pf tea, warm and sunny day, spending the day walking on the beach with my hubby and with an awesome view of the ocean.