Happy Thanksgiving- Where Are You Having It ?

1. 0
    Deborah Sextonposted 23 months ago

It's 1:52 PM Pacific Standard Time where I live, and Thanksgiving Dinner is around 7 PM,
    My brother, and sisters have come from out of state this year, to have dinner with us.

We take turns each year, and have done so since our parents passed away. We use to all go to their house each year, except once every five years we would go to the sister who lived the farthest a way from my parents.

My sister's all love cooking, and we started preparing our feast last night. We are having a great time together.

There is nothing like a big crowd of family, on a special day like this.

We are loving it all.

What about you, and your Thanksgiving ?

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 23 months ago in reply to this

My wife cooked the turkey a few days ago and we had a turkey dinner.  Today I worked as I do on all holidays.  The sugar gliders that I work with require, love, care, food and water seven days a week!  I enjoyed my Thanksgiving with the little critters. smile

2. evelynsaenz1 profile image81
    evelynsaenz1posted 23 months ago

My family came here to our family farm in Vermont for Thanksgiving. My daughter cooked the turkey and most of the amazing meal. We got a foot of snow but the wood stove kept us toasty warm. My B&B is just the right size for a big family gathering.