philli profile image 90

Has anyone ever used Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) to self-publish your work? Was is easy to use?

Has anyone ever used Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) to self-publish your work? If so, was it any easy process, did it sell and how did you promote? What kind of book? I want to publish a children's book with illustrations.

Billie Kelpin profile image90

Best Answer Billie Kelpin says

• philli profile image

philli 2 years ago

Wow! Thanks for the detailed response. This is a lot of information. I had not heard of Bookbaby until now. I've since read up on them and there are lots of self-publishers that swear by them. They seem to have a lot of checks in the "pro" column.

LoisRyan13903 profile image73

LoisRyan13903 says

• philli profile image

philli 2 years ago

Thanks for the response. How did you get into the review swapping. Did you just search the internet until you found reviewers or was there some kind of reviewer network that you joined?

craftdrawer profile image43

craftdrawer says

• philli profile image

philli 2 years ago

Thanks for the ASN. I will check this out and get a better idea of how I should construct my book. That just may save me time and problems on the back end. Thanks a lot!

DDE profile image57

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• philli profile image

philli 2 years ago

The few Kindle reads that have good sales....what is a few and is it enough income to support you (if this is too personal please do not feel pressured to answer and I apologize in advance). Thank you for your encouraging response.