jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My new book on Amazon

1. tmbridgeland profile image84
    tmbridgelandposted 4 years ago

Just crowing a little. I put up a fantasy novel on Amazon a few days ago. My first, so I'm pretty excited.
    People have even bought it! Almost dozens of people.

2. tmbridgeland profile image84
    tmbridgelandposted 4 years ago

Oh, here it is:
    <link snipped>

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Cool! Congratulations!  I just clicked in and see where, as an Amazon Prime member, I can "borrow" it for free!  I will have to check it out. smile

Edit: Have it on the Kindle. smile First time I "borrowed". smile  I wonder if you get "coins" from a person who borrows it?  It would seem you would as I pay cash to be a Prime member.

I have been pushed and encouraged to do as you have done, and start publishing on Amazon.  Myself and the wife are looking into that as she is a well known author. smile

tmbridgelandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I believe there is some system to pay for borrowed books, not sure yet how that part works, but Amazon touts it pretty heavily. I have to warn you, while I think the story is good, the formatting isn't great yet. I'll have to get in and figure out the technical side better.
        As far as doing it yourself, I am not terrible computer savvy, and it took me a while to figure it out, but I did. Give it a whirl, it's fun. I am still a bit overexcited. I check my sales numbers a dozen times a day. They creep up gradually.

tmbridgelandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And, thanks for checking it out!!

working