Feedback wanted

1. oxape profile image61
    oxapeposted 6 years ago

I made this Article search program at
    I would very much like a bit of feedback as to how useful you find it?

search for articles, news, quotes tweets, hubs, etc
    All hubs are indexed, if you would like your hub articles to appear on the featured TAB, please let me know.

2. Passport Guide profile image59
    Passport Guideposted 6 years ago

I really liked having access to search results from a variety of popular sites at the click of a tab. One of the things I noticed is that you have to be a lot more specific on your searches in order to get the results you want from some of the categories.

For example, if I search for "passports" on Google, all the results I get provide information on U.S. passports since that is where I am based. However, searching for "passports" on returned results for a lot of different countries from Wikipedia.

Also, the results from the first tab "All" were almost exclusively from either or At least for the first 5 pages of results. That really doesn't cover all the engines.

Again, I liked having access to results from so many different sources but I think it still needs a few tweaks.

Good luck.

1. oxape profile image61
      oxapeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your help

ALL TAB this will show ALL results from ALL OXAPES Tabs cutting out all the sites listed on google yahoo etc for that keyword  the pages that show are reproduced in google ranked order so I do not have much control over that

I do hear You
      Would you find it more useful if that tab returned ALL results?eg NONE stripped out. GOOGLE YAHOO BING....?